over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to get fertile!

sambo11510

Registered
Ok, so I've read a bit and asked around but I have to ask. What have most of you taken to successfully help you make some babies??? I've been blasting and cruising for past 2 years...I get blood work a couple times a year and it comes back fine every time so let's skip past that.... Right now I'm just shooting a half cc test eod, but wife is off BC now and will be done with nursing school in the fall and we want to start down the road of baby making..... So back to the question, who has been successful while staying on gear? If you did stay on what did you take? Or what would be the better route to go. I'll come off if that's the better option because honestly getting pregnant would be more important because muscle size can always be gained back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Totally different per individual. Some can blast whatever they want and concieve and other will struggle even coming off everything for a long period of time. At minimum look into hcg to help get restarted. Could also go to the doc and have your sperm tested to see if there is any active swimmers.

They made me get sperm tested and when I did I only had like one million live which is super super low . So I came off everything and doctor got me on hcg and count went up to 7 million which isn't to bad I was told . So go see a fertility clinic and get checked .

Agreed with this.

I know quite a bit of people that have conceived while on cycle, even some that ran cycle for 3 years straight. I am not trying to get my girlfriend pregnant, however, it has not happened and she does not use birth control. I feel it is different per individual as tripleOT has stated.

I believe Dante posted a good thread about this a while back. I will give it a try down the road when that time in my life comes :)

Totally different per individual. Some can blast whatever they want and concieve and other will struggle even coming off everything for a long period of time. At minimum look into hcg to help get restarted. Could also go to the doc and have your sperm tested to see if there is any active swimmers.

All three of my children were conceived while on decent dose cycles. My oldest is ten and youngest is three. Hcg, clomid, ad hmg all can help with fertility. Depending on the extent of your aas use though...coming off would probably be best

All three of my children were conceived while on decent dose cycles. My oldest is ten and youngest is three. Hcg, clomid, ad hmg all can help with fertility. Depending on the extent of your aas use though...coming off would probably be best
My heaviest cycle I've run was 750 test e, 450 tren ace, 600 EQ, 100 dbol a day.... I was on dbol for a while.... About 8-10 weeks but started out at 50 until the 6 week mark then went to 100.

Thank you everybody for the advice! It is greatly appreciated and will definitely go get my sperm tested within the next 3-4 months.... Closer to the time of her graduating..... Wonder if running some HCG while on would be helpful.... I'm assuming that coming off everything like you all have said would be the best bet

I'm going to have to look into this hmg. Something I've seen mentioned while on this topic. I have no clue what it is though. Will be searching around for info.

Come off of everything and you might want to consider increasing your zinc intake 50 mg a day and and folic acid 4 mg a day.

you sure its yours...???

:D

Congrats!!! In the immortal words of Luca Brazzi...."And may your first child, be a masculine child...."
Lol thanks man..... Definitely both were shocked because she has been on the depot shot for years and we figured it would take a bit for her body to recover and with me blasting and cruising for the last two years that there was no way possible.... But I guess the universe had other plans

Triptorelin (GnRH) can be found on research chem sites, as well as Clomid. Those are 2 that come to mind.

CONGRATS!

Triptorelin got so overhyped at some point, but no one uses it anymore,why?

Triptorelin got so overhyped at some point, but no one uses it anymore,why?

It didn't work for me. Maybe I got bunk stuff. I did it two weeks after a cycle , along with clomid, nolva, then two weeks afterwards got lab work, and test came back at 14 :eek:

I know I could have waited a couple more weeks for the triptorelin, I thought two was was enough for trt to clear the system.

On the clomid , is that necessary for fertility or an old school myth?

clomid seems to cause some guys to be super emotional

I would think hcg and hmg is plenty and going off completely, if you didnt want to continue on trt and try that first

congrats bro, i will be thinking of you when i take my naps:D

The USDA projects that, in 2015 dollars, a middle class married couple will spend between about $12,400 and $14,000 annually, or $234,000 from birth to age 17. Those calculations don't include pregnancy- or college-related costs. In 2014, the estimate was about $245,000

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear