over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new mass protocol OFF SEASON

FranJ

Registered
Greetings from Spain.

As a bb competitor/coach I want to share with you a protocol that has helped me to keep fat % pretty low while gaining mass, I've tried different approaches but I like this one the best. Furthermore I'd like to discuss how you find it, and if you would change something, I'm open to try new things.

Obviously is only for experienced users, cycle consist of: sustanon/boldenone/tren A, you can add some winny pre-workout (30-50mg). You gotta need some T4/T3 to maximize results and metformin. Not using insulin, personally I don't like it, since you need to nail diet and off season I always eat something that don't fit on diet. Plus insulin makes you hold loads of water, this makes you a coach potato in the gym, you can't workout with intensity since you are always lethargic.

DIET - protein + fats until you workout (keto style), after workout only protein/aminos, after that you incorporate solid food with protein + carbs... here starts the ANABOLIC PHASE, you can include some junk food if you are off season, with this approach u will hardly gain fat. During the morning you are in a "catabolic" state then you shock your body after training with nutrientes/anabolic hormones... recovery is increased, and your body works very efficiently.

TYPE OF TRAINING - high volume, many sets and around 8-9 exercises, including some drop sets.

MORNING:

100mcg GHRP2 + CJC - wait 15 minutes

T4/T3 empty stomach + fat burners (clen, ephedrine, anything it works for you) + 500mg metformin

Cardio 30 minutes (LISS), you can add some abs exercises here.

10-15g bcaas + glutamine (before meal 1 to raise protein synthesis - leucine)

MEAL 1: protein/fats
MEAL 2: protein/fats

PREW: shake containing bcaas + glutamine + NO boosters

TRAINING - around 90 minutes or 2 hours easily.
INTRA SHAKE - aminos/bcaas 10-20g + 10g creatine

PWO:

100mcg GHRP2 + CJC followed by 40-50g ISOLATE (pure isolate without carbs) + 10g glutamine.

20 minutes later 5IU HGH (when you get home)

20 minutes later 50-100mcg IGF-1 LR3 + 500mg metformin

MEAL 3: protein/carbs
MEAL 4: protein/carbs
MEAL 5: cheat meal or low carb/protein if you want to keep lean

BEFORE BED:

500mg metformin

100mcg GHRP2 + CJC

If you have any question just ask... enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing

It makes sense that you stayed lean that way. Looks solid.

How long after your post-workout shake do you eat your meal 3?

How many carbs do you consume between the 3 meals? Do you have your biggest load at meal 3?

Have you tried that approach for a precontest diet?

What if you train in the morning, after 1-2 meals? How would you structure your protein+fats vs. Protein+carbs?

Thanks

looks great!

I have a (kinda offtopic) question for you: on that diet (no carb early, carbs after workout), do you drop water weight when you come off the peptides?

My major gripe with peptides is that they cause me to gain water weight (GH to some extent does too but nothing like peps).

I'm wondering how many pounds do you drop if you drop the peps/IGF temporarily? (have you experimented?)

It makes sense that you stayed lean that way. Looks solid.

How long after your post-workout shake do you eat your meal 3?

How many carbs do you consume between the 3 meals? Do you have your biggest load at meal 3?

Have you tried that approach for a precontest diet?

What if you train in the morning, after 1-2 meals? How would you structure your protein+fats vs. Protein+carbs?

Thanks

Hi mate,

It takes around 1 hour to eat meal 3.

I consume around 350-400g net carbs in total in that 3 meals, biggest load should be in meal 3, but in my personal case I prefer to load more kcals/carbs in last meal (at night is when the "Healing" process begins, is when most hypertrophy occurs, so I want high levels of serotonin to get a deep and refreshing sleep, when I wake up I look full and energized, ready to perform my cardio and abs session)

I've tried this approach for competing, but not eating any junk food, it works pretty well, but you need to listen your body because is easy to fell into overtraining/CNS stress. This happens if you tend to train too intense daily (in pre contest).

If I train in the morning I'd use same approach, the difference is that I wouldn't do more than 3 meals with carbs after training... so last 1-2 meals (evening/night) would be wise to use some low GI carbs if you are lean, or protein + veggies and a bit of fat if you want to get ripped.

looks great!

I have a (kinda offtopic) question for you: on that diet (no carb early, carbs after workout), do you drop water weight when you come off the peptides?

My major gripe with peptides is that they cause me to gain water weight (GH to some extent does too but nothing like peps).

I'm wondering how many pounds do you drop if you drop the peps/IGF temporarily? (have you experimented?)

Yes, totally.

I gain around 5lbs of water from peps and HGH, IGF doesn't retain water, not something to be concerned about. If diet is in check you shouldn't gain much water retention, in my case is not a clean diet so I tend to retain a lot... but that's good for me in the offseason, allows me to train harder and be less prone to get injured when using heavy loads.

If your budget allows it, I'd recommend to use around 300-500mcg HGH FRAG injected subq after GHRP2 + CJC.

First thing you inject GHRP2 + CJC (IM) this allows the peptide to peak a bit earlier than HGH FRAG, so fatty acids doesn't interfere with HGH FRAG lypolysis. I learnt this from an IFBB PRO, and it works for me.

Timing is very important for everything (drugs + diet).

With this kind of approach you get the best of both worlds, during the morning you are burning fat, and after training you are enhancing the anabolic process.
You NEED to be in catabolic state to IMPROVE the anabolic process, it's like insulin, the less carbs you eat, the more sensitive you will be.

I appreciated

Hi mate,

It takes around 1 hour to eat meal 3.

I consume around 350-400g net carbs in total in that 3 meals, biggest load should be in meal 3, but in my personal case I prefer to load more kcals/carbs in last meal (at night is when the "Healing" process begins, is when most hypertrophy occurs, so I want high levels of serotonin to get a deep and refreshing sleep, when I wake up I look full and energized, ready to perform my cardio and abs session)

I've tried this approach for competing, but not eating any junk food, it works pretty well, but you need to listen your body because is easy to fell into overtraining/CNS stress. This happens if you tend to train too intense daily (in pre contest).

If I train in the morning I'd use same approach, the difference is that I wouldn't do more than 3 meals with carbs after training... so last 1-2 meals (evening/night) would be wise to use some low GI carbs if you are lean, or protein + veggies and a bit of fat if you want to get ripped.

Thanks for explaining brother. Looks very good.

If on a precontest plan, training after 1 meal, how would this sound?:

Meal 1 (pre-training): protein and fats
Post-workout: protein shake
Meal 2 (1 hour post-workout): protein and carbs
Meal 3: protein and carbs
Meal 4: protein and carbs
Meal 5: protein and fats
Meal 6: protein and fats

What type of carbs do you like to use with this approach if you were getting ready for a show?

If you were eating 250g carbs per day, and wanted to utilize them to the best of your ability (using more post-workout), how would you distribute them?

Would you keep all meals to protein and fats on non-training days?

Regarding the peptides, are you using CJC with dac or no dac? At what dosing?

Thanks brother.

Thanks for explaining brother. Looks very good.

If on a precontest plan, training after 1 meal, how would this sound?:

Meal 2 (1 hour post-workout): protein and carbs
Meal 3: protein and carbs
Meal 4: protein and carbs

What type of carbs do you like to use with this approach if you were getting ready for a show?

If you were eating 250g carbs per day, and wanted to utilize them to the best of your ability (using more post-workout), how would you distribute them?

Would you keep all meals to protein and fats on non-training days?

Regarding the peptides, are you using CJC with dac or no dac? At what dosing?

Thanks brother.

It looks fine, you would begin to burn fat since meal 5, here I'd incorporate 500mg metformin before that meal. In meal 6 I'd incorporate some fatty meat such as salmon or beef and coconut oil.

I prefer to use boiled rice as my main carb source, it's not the same to carb up with dry carbs (rice pancakes) or boiled rice/pasta/potatoes (those contain a bit of water, you NEED water and sodium to carb load correctly)...

Meal 3: 150g net carbs
Meal 4: 75g net carbs
Meal 5: 25g net carbs

Non training days are the most anabolic, here you would keep same diet, since this diet approach is going to make your rest days as "carb up" days, assiting in repair and making you look fuller next day. Never stay without carbs if you are training hard and using drugs, only play with the amount of carbs you need for your training/metabolism/digestion.

CJC I'm using is no dac, 100mcg 3x day, I've to say that sermorelin alone is a good addition when your IGF levels are already high, by it's own doesn't work so well (very short half life), but when you have been using HGH/GHRP it's a good addition, since you are almost always with elevated GH peaks, here sermorelin makes a lot of sense: 250-300mcg empty stomach.

If you are very advanced bodybuilder, using testosterone up to 1.8-2g (combining short and long acting esters) + training twice a day, works really well with this approach.

Thanks brother for your time. I find this very helpful.

Does this type of diet (precontest) allow you to still have a cheat or a refeed meal per week?

I have done double training sessions precontest in the past, not always but at certain times or periods. You mention it can work very well to train twice a day with this diet approach. If you were to do that, how would you structure you diet? When would you add the second workout? Would you add the second workout, after meal 3 or 4? Then, eat protein and fats?

Meal 2 (1 hour post-workout): protein and carbs (150g carbs)
Meal 3: protein and carbs (50g carbs)
Meal 4: protein and carbs (25g carbs)

If your budget allows it, I'd recommend to use around 300-500mcg HGH FRAG injected subq after GHRP2 + CJC.

First thing you inject GHRP2 + CJC (IM) this allows the peptide to peak a bit earlier than HGH FRAG, so fatty acids doesn't interfere with HGH FRAG lypolysis. I learnt this from an IFBB PRO, and it works for me

How long do you wait between the GHRP + CJC and the Frag?

I really like the plan dude. I actually might shift to something like this pretty soon.

I'm just not a fan of running fat burners and all this stuff in the offseason. Something as simple as MK + 4iu of generic GH just throwwws weight on me when my cals are high. Butttt...i also tend to hold a shit ton of water when I mix those two.

Were you doing cardio ED with this approach?

My plan might be to keep the stims out and just run injectable carnitine as the fat burner. Right now im doing 3 days of very easy morning cardio but i might up this.

I really like the plan dude. I actually might shift to something like this pretty soon.

I'm just not a fan of running fat burners and all this stuff in the offseason. Something as simple as MK + 4iu of generic GH just throwwws weight on me when my cals are high. Butttt...i also tend to hold a shit ton of water when I mix those two.

Were you doing cardio ED with this approach?

My plan might be to keep the stims out and just run injectable carnitine as the fat burner. Right now im doing 3 days of very easy morning cardio but i might up this.

It works if it's done right. You can also gain good lean muscle while not gaining fat.

Fat burners are used to keep metabolism up, reduce water bloat (I advocate to use a good dosage of testosterone with this approach) and avoid lethargy.

Cardio is done 6 days a week, but you can do it everyday... light cardio, nothing that affects your recovery from training.

FranJ, clear your pm when you can. Thanks

No more than 5 minutes, the key is to inject the ghrp IM and the FRAG subq

That will make them peak at same time. Whats the point? Hgh frag peaks in about 15 min subq and mod grf/ghrp combo peaks at 90 min subq. Better to take them at same time subq, right before fasted cardio, imo. If we take mod grf/ghrp IM it will peak in about 30 min. They both increase lipolysis and there is a threshhold where more is not better. Lypolisis threashold for hgh frag os 400mcg and lipolysis threashold for mod grf/ghrp is half saturation dose.

But hey, sometimes things dont always make sense and personal experience tells us more.

Last edited:
That will make them peak at same time. Whats the point? Hgh frag peaks in about 15 min subq and mod grf/ghrp combo peaks at 90 min subq. Better to take them at same time subq, right before fasted cardio, imo. If we take mod grf/ghrp IM it will peak in about 30 min. They both increase lipolysis and there is a threshhold where more is not better. Lypolisis threashold for hgh frag os 400mcg and lipolysis threashold for mod grf/ghrp is half saturation dose.

But hey, sometimes things dont always make sense and personal experience tells us more.

You have studies for these times?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08