over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term nolvadex for gyno

sean604

Registered
First off, there are several studies support long term nolva use for gyno reversal yet there seems to be very few anecdotal accounts... has anyone used nolva 20-40mgs for 6 months or more and had success with gyno reversal? I can't find anyone that states it worked for them or that they tried it for a long peroid of time and saw benifits???... yet I've seen dozens of studies saying it does! Let's set the record straight ...

I'm interested in seeing results and I've never seen even the slightest from nolvadex.. Letro is the only thing I've ever seen that made a difference in anyone

I used it for I think about 45 days for a gyno flare up. Tiny lump and I didn't wanna crash my estrogen with Letrozole and feel like hammered dog crap. I had 2 weeks left on a blast and wanted to finish it out, I don't advise that. Not really long term but an example

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Works best for me for on cycle flare ups. Nothing better. Even when my estrogen us under control I get pre-gyno symptoms on most cycles. It's just one of those things. Once it's there, it keeps coming back. But I just hit it with Nolva and it calms down.

Another thing that works is DHT gel. Apply it directly to the nips and it will chase away estrogen from the breast tissue. Doesn't make sense logically, but scientifically and practically it works.

I found that Nolva can help a lot in bringing down gyno to the point that it is no longer detectable / noticeable as long as your E2 is also under control (with adex or aromasin if on cycle). It will never totally reverse once there but you can shrink it down so it is no longer an issue to avoid surgery. However, it can flair back up quickly if ur E2 becomes elevated again and your no longer running the Nolva.

I personally think the best & healthiest course for gyno reduction is a combo of 20-40mg Nolva + appropriate AI dosage to keep E2 in normal range (if on cycle). If not on cycle then AI is prob not needed as your E2 should not be elevated.

I used it for I think about 45 days for a gyno flare up. Tiny lump and I didn't wanna crash my estrogen with Letrozole and feel like hammered dog crap. I had 2 weeks left on a blast and wanted to finish it out, I don't advise that. Not really long term but an example

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

i feel ya on the letro... i have had a few little bumps come up, but its all that will work for me.. nolva just prolongs the issue at hand and i end up having to hit it with letro anyways

Thanks for your input guys, but still no one has conclusively said they've used nolva for "x" amount of time (4-6 months plus) and saw reversal or shrinkage in pre existing gyno... I'm not talking on cycle flare ups! I'm talking taking it in a manner similar to these studies that say nolvadex can and will reduce gyno

After reading a few posts on PM about the benefits of not crushing your estrogen as well as John Meadows advocating only using Nolva... I've gone about trying it. I've had issues in the past esp in offseason and this offseason, everything seems to be in control. I DO think it has reduced gyno to some degree... and has made estrogen control much easier. Seemed like I could never get the Arimidex dosing right...

One thing I have found....nolva shrinks gyno tissue more effectively when your bodyfat % is low. Even if I use aromasin along with nolva the gyno shrinks down a lot more when my bf is below 15%.

To answer the original ? Took me about 4 months to shrink gyno down significantly while using nolva at 20 mg/ day. I was on 200 mg of test E per week at the time.

Thanks for your input guys, but still no one has conclusively said they've used nolva for "x" amount of time (4-6 months plus) and saw reversal or shrinkage in pre existing gyno... I'm not talking on cycle flare ups! I'm talking taking it in a manner similar to these studies that say nolvadex can and will reduce gyno
Post cycle, I use it along with Clomid and Aromasin for 4-6 weeks to reduce the size of the ball under my nipple. As previously stated. It will never go away completely, but off cycle it becomes unnoticable.

Been taking 10mg everyday for 18 months straight, gyno lump is the same size but my nipples are never puffy any more, I used letro to shrink my lump, 1 tab everyday for 1 month

pretty much the nature of the beast.. you pretty much have to crush estro some, in order to crush the lumps... ive found a comfortable dose of letro to run during bigger blasts and keeps everything away while keeping estro in the 30-40 range... like anything else, we'll all react differently .. hope you guys have good luck finding that sweet spot with the nolva

18 months damn! Just the kind of response I'm looking for thank you! I guess I'll start my long long journey and keep you guys updated on progress

I have fixed several gyno flare ups with nolva. The lump has gone from big, hard and painful (ever banged your gyno with a dumbbell? Ouch!), to only noticeable if I press on it very hard (so practically invisible/unnoticeable).

I've had gyno a million times (super prone to it and cycled like an idiot in my younger days) and nolva works a treat every time. I know not everyone's gyno seems to react to treatment but I'm lucky in that my gyno goes away just as easily it seems to come on.

I have used letro in the past and it's worked but made me feel like shit. A combo of nolva and aromasin is much gentler. Raloxifene has worked too but I felt like it took longer to do so than nolva.

Generally speaking, a large, painful gyno lump will be gone in 6-8 weeks on 40mg of nolva. I don't even give a shit really when I get gyno now because I know good ole nolva'll sort me out (although obviously I understand high E is bad due to other reasons so I take that shit seriously).

I know this is very much an n=1 situation but I can say without any shadow of a doubt that nolva kicks my gyno's ass and I love it. The scientific literature is all there supporting it too.

So yeah. Nolva, baby.

I've noticed that as well, I feel like mine is not as bad the leaner I stay and taking now dose nolva

One thing I have found....nolva shrinks gyno tissue more effectively when your bodyfat % is low. Even if I use aromasin along with nolva the gyno shrinks down a lot more when my bf is below 15%.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131