YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about cycling with what you have...

Chris288

Registered
Well guys hit 40 in Dec and finally started on TRT. Been having some muscle and strength issues for a while, (have been clean for a decade) and figured test was low. I was right.

Long story short, taking 300mg Test Cyp from doc and it has made a huge difference I haven't felt in years. Drive, muscle mass like I used to have.

So I want to get back into my shape of my 20's. I had purchased a small order back in 2014 of some Test Enth and pro hormone Sten.

My question is the best way to utilize both. Here are my thoughts/stats..

5ft 10 inch 228 18-20% BF. I dont want to overthink this, but keep it simple. So I want to do BIG A competition diet and training posted here for 10 weeks exactly as outlined. I am only looking to get down to 10-12% since I just dont have the gear outlined in the article.

Since I am taking 300mg Test Cyp from doc, I thought of adding 200mg of the Test Enth I have, along with jump starting the first 2 weeks with 1 bottle of Test Prop at extra 200mg week first 2 weeks.

That is weeks 1 and 2 at 700mg Total, then 500mg the rest throughout for 8 more weeks.

Also adding 100mc T3, 120 Clen, for the 10 weeks. Have Nolva/Antrosole for Estro. (Sp)
Will be adding Ipamorelin as well.

After this is done, would like to take a couple weeks to downshift, then move into Big A Growth principals workout, or DoggCrapp. Any advice here is appreciated.

With 300mg of TRT Test Cyp, then bump 500mg Extra of Test Enth for a total of 800 week. First 2 weeks front load with the rest of Test Prop I have.

Weeks 1-2 1gram of Test total, rest of cycle 800mg Test Cyp/Test Enth for 20 weeks. Novla,/ Antrosole

Weeks 1-4 Sten 30mg, Weeks 8-12 Sten 30mg, Weeks 16 - 20 Sten 30mg

That is all I have. No reason for any PCT as I will be back down to 300mg Test Cyp from Dr. forever on TRT.

I am just using what I have. Would you guys add anything peptide wise to either cycle? I am not looking to compete here, just get into superb shape this year.

I will be following Big A Competition Cut, and Growth Principles basically as he outlined. Only exception I am tinkering with is doing DoggCrap training instead of the Growth Principles workout. Diet will be same.

Thanks for any help or advice. If anything is off here, please let me know. Especially the Sten. Never used it before.

Well guys hit 40 in Dec and finally started on TRT. Been having some muscle and strength issues for a while, (have been clean for a decade) and figured test was low. I was right.

Long story short, taking 300mg Test Cyp from doc and it has made a huge difference I haven't felt in years. Drive, muscle mass like I used to have.

So I want to get back into my shape of my 20's. I had purchased a small order back in 2014 of some Test Enth and pro hormone Sten.

My question is the best way to utilize both. Here are my thoughts/stats..

5ft 10 inch 228 18-20% BF. I dont want to overthink this, but keep it simple. So I want to do BIG A competition diet and training posted here for 10 weeks exactly as outlined. I am only looking to get down to 10-12% since I just dont have the gear outlined in the article.

Since I am taking 300mg Test Cyp from doc, I thought of adding 200mg of the Test Enth I have, along with jump starting the first 2 weeks with 1 bottle of Test Prop at extra 200mg week first 2 weeks.

That is weeks 1 and 2 at 700mg Total, then 500mg the rest throughout for 8 more weeks.

Also adding 100mc T3, 120 Clen, for the 10 weeks. Have Nolva/Antrosole for Estro. (Sp)
Will be adding Ipamorelin as well.

After this is done, would like to take a couple weeks to downshift, then move into Big A Growth principals workout, or DoggCrapp. Any advice here is appreciated.

With 300mg of TRT Test Cyp, then bump 500mg Extra of Test Enth for a total of 800 week. First 2 weeks front load with the rest of Test Prop I have.

Weeks 1-2 1gram of Test total, rest of cycle 800mg Test Cyp/Test Enth for 20 weeks. Novla,/ Antrosole

Weeks 1-4 Sten 30mg, Weeks 8-12 Sten 30mg, Weeks 16 - 20 Sten 30mg

That is all I have. No reason for any PCT as I will be back down to 300mg Test Cyp from Dr. forever on TRT.

I am just using what I have. Would you guys add anything peptide wise to either cycle? I am not looking to compete here, just get into superb shape this year.

I will be following Big A Competition Cut, and Growth Principles basically as he outlined. Only exception I am tinkering with is doing DoggCrap training instead of the Growth Principles workout. Diet will be same.

Thanks for any help or advice. If anything is off here, please let me know. Especially the Sten. Never used it before.

I wouldn't "frontload" your test.....keep it the same throughout....perhaps but it up just a bit towards the end.....everything else A OK

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear