over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clearing receptors

Woods70

Registered
Okay , brothers is there any fact to clearing receptors or is it fiction ? Would like to hear the pros and cons on this please. Plus what do u do to clear them if it's fact ?

Okay , brothers is there any fact to clearing receptors or is it fiction ? Would like to hear the pros and cons on this please. Plus what do u do to clear them if it's fact ?

I've heard a couple theories. One being antihistamines. Benadryl, and there's another one I think but I can remember the name. The other theory is TIME. Which I believe personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to hear people's opinion on this.

I personally don't think going through the swings of trying to Kickstart your system is any healthier or beneficial than just running TRT.

For what purpose? Do you cycle? Blast and cruise? Run trt?

go off completely after you done your PCT . no sneaky aid on the side ,no otc supps like tribulus , d asperic acid etc etc other then what your own body will produce for 8-12 weeks. atleast 8 weeks. like they did in old days. give the body a break from all the external anabolics/ androgens.

If you are on trt for life then its a diff thing.

If you cycle then this is a better approach in my opinion.

in the golden days they did time on time off sort of thing. they still grew, were healthier compare to todays bbers and lived longer too.

dont worry you not going to loose all your muscle in 8-12 weeks if u stick to good food and hard hard training. dont think about it. just fucking get on with it..mind over matter.

if you think about it your body will take 4-6 weeks to get rid of all the shit anyway unless all you have been doing is short esters all the time which is noy common.

Thats what I use to do back in the day.

so when i went off for a loooooong time no cycling nothing i recovered all fine. no problem. i recovered everytime not just in the most longest phase.

Having said that its easier said then done. now its a diff story at 36 lol

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Is a fiction. You need to up regulate the receptors. But, first you need to restore your sensivety to androgens.

Are you talking about coming completely off everything in order to clean your receptors out? Or what?

what receptors are you referring to?

Are you talking about coming completely off everything in order to clean your receptors out? Or what?

Not totally off, the problem is not receptors, is the sensivety to androgens, you need to restore the balance of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis.

To much blood concentration of steroid hormones for longer period of time will prevent your HPAX to function normal.

I blast and cruz . Just trying to get the max growth out of ever cycle . I know diet is key before anybody says that . Like to get the most out of gear without pissing down the drain.

Last edited:
Not totally off, the problem is not receptors, is the sensivety to androgens, you need to restore the balance of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis.

To much blood concentration of steroid hormones for longer period of time will prevent your HPAX to function normal.

Okay so what do u do to do this ? If u don't mind me asking brother.

I blast and cruz . Just trying to get the max growth out of ever cycle . I know diet is key before anybody says that . Like to get the most out of hear without pissing down the drain.

Diet and training, training is the one that up-regulate the receptors.

So on ur trt cruz u don't run anything like bronkid,phentermine,dnp ,t3 or etc. To help speed up this process other than time in time off. I'd like to do 2 20 week cycles a year if thats even possible without wasting gear .

so u needa clean out receptors? what if yr on trt for years?
still have receptors that need cleaning?
what if u have naturally high test levels naturally? how u gonna clean yr receptors?

short answer is no as little slice said. and as emeric said - diet and training.

also estradiol is a greater issue than cleaning your receptors as it competes and docks with testosrerone receptors. when your receptors are activated by a hormone the receptor is drawn into the cell and then suitable effects take place. testosterone is fat soluble. new receptors on the cell wall will not work the way they should if you are ingesting too many unhealthy fats and not a sufficient amount of EFAs like fish oil etc... high in omega-6 and omega-3 PUFAs. take care of your cells through clean diet.

https://www.google.com/search?q=testosterone+is+fat+soluble&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://www.anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-androgen-receptors/

"Four important fat-soluble vitamins are A, D, E, and K. Vitamins A, D, and K cooperate synergistically, not only with each other but also with essential minerals like magnesium. To boost absorption of these vitamins, eat your veggies with some olive oil or raw organic butter. Coconut oil is another excellent choice, and has been found to improve absorption of antioxidants and other nutrients better than other fats"

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

I was wondering what style of training? And also, what style of diet to upregulate androgen receptors? I'm very curious because this sounds like a juicy topic.

So on ur trt cruz u don't run anything like bronkid,phentermine,dnp ,t3 or etc. To help speed up this process other than time in time off. I'd like to do 2 20 week cycles a year if thats even possible without wasting gear .

20 weeks cycle is to long, 8 weeks is the best. TRT should be between 5mg to 10mg max per day.

short answer is no as little slice said. and as emeric said - diet and training.

also estradiol is a greater issue than cleaning your receptors as it competes and docks with testosrerone receptors. when your receptors are activated by a hormone the receptor is drawn into the cell and then suitable effects take place. testosterone is fat soluble. new receptors on the cell wall will not work the way they should if you are ingesting too many unhealthy fats and not a sufficient amount of EFAs like fish oil etc... high in omega-6 and omega-3 PUFAs. take care of your cells through clean diet.

https://www.google.com/search?q=testosterone+is+fat+soluble&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://www.anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-androgen-receptors/

"Four important fat-soluble vitamins are A, D, E, and K. Vitamins A, D, and K cooperate synergistically, not only with each other but also with essential minerals like magnesium. To boost absorption of these vitamins, eat your veggies with some olive oil or raw organic butter. Coconut oil is another excellent choice, and has been found to improve absorption of antioxidants and other nutrients better than other fats"

**broken link removed**

Correct, to much estrogen is a big problem. Yes eat lots of vegies and fresh fruits, because contains ionic minerals. The absorption of minerals primarily takes place within the small intestines. This can only happen if the mineral are in ionic form. Although stomach acid helps ionize the minerals in foods, a mineral supplement must contain already naturally ionized minerals to be fully absorbed. So be sure that your mineral supplement (tablets, capsules ) are containing ionic minerals.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear