over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PIP

Srave

Registered
any home remedies to help aid with post injection pain, just hopped on some test E from a sponsor and I have the worst knot in my ass !

any home remedies to help aid with post injection pain, just hopped on some test E from a sponsor and I have the worst knot in my ass !

Pip from test e? Is it highly concentrated? Also yes a heating pad does well with either massaging the area or possibly the roller

best thing is just movement in that area.....
sitting there with a heating pad makes it worse in my opinion......

have wifey speed bag the shit of it.....hurts goooooood

:cool:

Attachments

• speed bag.png
    speed bag.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 63
Pip from test e? Is it highly concentrated? Also yes a heating pad does well with either massaging the area or possibly the roller

Sponsor says it's 300mg/ml and it's from the highest quality Raws so dosage should be every bit of that 300

What's up with a lot of the Test E raws from china and them causing PIP? I have heard this from a couple of different sources.

Also for the pain, stay away from ice and use heat/massage the area.

Ventrogluteal is the way to go. Did a UGL run that would hurt everywhere else. Ventrogluteal is the only one that worked.

Last edited:
Make sure u inject deep and slow. If u keep getting pip its most likely the gear. I had a painful batch my first cycle. No matter what i did I got terrible pip after every injection.

Pip has a lot to do with solvents. Maybe too much bb or ba.
Also injecting too fast or a Shakey hand can cause it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up with a lot of the Test E raws from china and them causing PIP? I have heard this from a couple of different sources.

Also for the pain, stay away from ice and use heat/massage the area.
Whenever I see posts about injection pain, I expect to see test enanthate as the culprit. 9 out of 10 times I'm right.

Personally experienced this and confirmed it was the TE raws that were the cause. I remember janoshik state that he tested some retained test e and it showed multiple decomposition products. Some breakdown product in it must be irritating as shit.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Pip has a lot to do with solvents. Maybe too much bb or ba.
Also injecting too fast or a Shakey hand can cause it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife pinned me the first time , I thought she went to fast, I just hit the other cheek yesterday so we shall see if she was the reason!

Make sure u inject deep and slow. If u keep getting pip its most likely the gear. I had a painful batch my first cycle. No matter what i did I got terrible pip after every injection.

Shot in the ass for the 1st time in years, also my first cycle back in years and I had a ton of left over 23g 1in pins , so I have a feeling I also was nowhere deep enough, with these I may stick with shoulders, maybe quad.. any thoughts of 1" is enough for quads?

Whenever I see posts about injection pain, I expect to see test enanthate as the culprit. 9 out of 10 times I'm right.

Personally experienced this and confirmed it was the TE raws that were the cause. I remember janoshik state that he tested some retained test e and it showed multiple decomposition products. Some breakdown product in it must be irritating as shit.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Right. Which is why I've been sticking with test cyp that past 6 months or so.

you should be able to go 2+inches with a 1in pin in the glute....

:cool:

Shot in the ass for the 1st time in years, also my first cycle back in years and I had a ton of left over 23g 1in pins , so I have a feeling I also was nowhere deep enough, with these I may stick with shoulders, maybe quad.. any thoughts of 1" is enough for quads?

1" is big enough for any spot unless your over 25% bf. I wouldnt stick 1" all the way into quads. Put at least 3/4 of the needle in u. I just switched to .5" 29g slin pins last week. Love them. Hit my delt and ventro glute so far with them, no issues but im also under 15%bf.

Sponsor says it's 300mg/ml and it's from the highest quality Raws so dosage should be every bit of that 300

This is probably why it hurts. Alwatys hear about pip issues with high concentrations of test.

you PIP issue is not from the most likely not from the raws. That would mean there is something seriously wrong with the raw powder, which I doubt from Test e. It`s a very easy blame for a source, but in reality, it is how it was compounded! Higher concentrations of things will need more or different solvents, some these can cause lumps at higher levels. Another hole in the cycle of compounding, the vials were not sterilized before putting finished product in. Many things can go wrong making product. Personally I would never order from them again, who ever they are.

you PIP issue is not from the most likely not from the raws. That would mean there is something seriously wrong with the raw powder, which I doubt from Test e. It`s a very easy blame for a source, but in reality, it is how it was compounded! Higher concentrations of things will need more or different solvents, some these can cause lumps at higher levels. Another hole in the cycle of compounding, the vials were not sterilized before putting finished product in. Many things can go wrong making product. Personally I would never order from them again, who ever they are.

He was a highly recommended sponsor on this forum, I literally read every single post on his thread and it was not one negative comment I also reached out to him he says if it continues he would send me something in place of it he has almost 100 pages of comments again not a single negative one .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws