over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very bad Psoriasis

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Recently my wife's psoriasis has flared up really bad. Her ears are bleeding from the itching and she's getting patches all over. Her head, upper ass, elbows and ears. She read online there is a drug they can fix it but her dermatologist said she doesn't have it bad enough to use that drug and it can cause cancer. Her dermatologist basically said you have to live with it and be grateful that yours isn't as bad as others. This sounds like shitty advice to me and not accurate. I read MT2 can help so I'm going to get her some of that but does anyone else have any good ideas? I did a search but it seems like everything psoriasis related was from years ago.

Recently my wife's psoriasis has flared up really bad. Her ears are bleeding from the itching and she's getting patches all over. Her head, upper ass, elbows and ears. She read online there is a drug they can fix it but her dermatologist said she doesn't have it bad enough to use that drug and it can cause cancer. Her dermatologist basically said you have to live with it and be grateful that yours isn't as bad as others. This sounds like shitty advice to me and not accurate. I read MT2 can help so I'm going to get her some of that but does anyone else have any good ideas? I did a search but it seems like everything psoriasis related was from years ago.

If you don't like the dermatologists opinion, get a new dermatologist!! There are several treatment options, both oral, and topical. I have MILD psoriasis (atypical) and I used a steroid cream on occasion. I say occasion because I started using it 6 months ago, and it was clear within 2 weeks. Haven't used it since. I would find a new doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coconut oil and tea tree oil. Massage it into your skin wherever you have it before bed at night. It worked better on my youngest son than any fucking prescription. Just keep it away from your twig and berries and you'll want to dilute the tea tree oil as the shits pretty concentrated

I hope she finds something that works man. Hard stuff to deal with for them

My wife is on methlytrexate. She is probably on other stuff as well I just can't think of what. She got transfusions of some medicine for awhile. Had to sit in a clinic for 4 hours with that I believe. Light therapy is another so I guess with mt2 that would help.

Her's sounds pretty bad. She needs to find another doctor I think. There are forums for this. I can ask the wife what they are if she's interested.

Not that this will help right now but I am following a company called One World Cannabis Pharmaceutical and they have developed a topical cannabis cream for psoriasis which should be coming to market in the near future. Test results show great results with zero sides. Maybe something to keep an eye on? Hope this helps.

Call me.

Attachments

• 105551_001_picture_1_00000002_sm.JPG
    105551_001_picture_1_00000002_sm.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 105551_002_picture_2_00000001_sm.JPG
    105551_002_picture_2_00000001_sm.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 75
I'm interested too lol I suffer from this as well. If you're aware of something that works well

there is no one thing.

i have been fighting with mine for 20 years or so.

i do not and will not take the drugs that are used to "treat" this as they work against every other physical or health related goal i have.

if i stay on top of it. i stay at upwards of 90% remission.

when bad i have it over my entire body.
ppl used to ask if i was in a motorcycle accident n shit like that...
very self concious. i even had ppl at work tell me i had to stay covered up so i didnt scare ppl...

:rolleyes:

anyway.
the problem is the immune system is not functioning propperly.

the way to fix it is to make the immune system function propperly. lol

easier said then done.

head shit is also super important.
BIG serotonin component.

diet is very important.

most people that i have met simpley do not do the work required to make it go away with out drugs.

good luck!

Very dilute bleach washes. Like 0.005 - 0.01% sodium hypochlorite.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

there is no one thing.

i have been fighting with mine for 20 years or so.

i do not and will not take the drugs that are used to "treat" this as they work against every other physical or health related goal i have.

if i stay on top of it. i stay at upwards of 90% remission.

when bad i have it over my entire body.
ppl used to ask if i was in a motorcycle accident n shit like that...
very self concious. i even had ppl at work tell me i had to stay covered up so i didnt scare ppl...

:rolleyes:

anyway.
the problem is the immune system is not functioning propperly.

the way to fix it is to make the immune system function propperly. lol

easier said then done.

head shit is also super important.
BIG serotonin component.

diet is very important.

most people that i have met simpley do not do the work required to make it go away with out drugs.

good luck!

What do you mean by "BIG serotonin" component? I have certain topical prescription ointments that reduce the severity but it doesn't actually make any patch actually go away....

I HAVE found hgh/igf as well as eating tons of food in the off-season seems to exacerbate the issue.. but as of right now that's not something I'm willing to stop

I have mild to moderate. The topical steriod spray that I rubbed in, did in fact make the patches go away for the most part with twice daily application but mine was only on my legs.

I use a followup midly exfoliating lotion/cream daily that is called:

Akerat by Avene. I know buy it on amazon rather than at the dermatologist office.

Another thing that seemed to help me was zero alcohol.

PWood

I have mild to moderate. The topical steriod spray that I rubbed in, did in fact make the patches go away for the most part with twice daily application but mine was only on my legs.

I use a followup midly exfoliating lotion/cream daily that is called:

Akerat by Avene. I know buy it on amazon rather than at the dermatologist office.

Another thing that seemed to help me was zero alcohol.

PWood

Thanks! Mine is on legs too.. I have a spray that works well.. meaning the patch isn't flaky or anything when using it.. but as soon as I stop it goes immediately back to inflamed. The patch never reduces in size..

And yes, alcohol is awful for psoriasis. Luckily I rarely drink nowadays...

Thanks guys. Hers has gotten worse after she had kids but now it's flared up the worst it's ever been and she's been under a lot of stress much more than normal so it seems like this is one of those things that can only be controlled by controlling yourself which is weird because usually there's a drug that fixes everything.

Okay bro, I spent 4-5 years researching developmental monoclonal antibodies for psoriasis exclusively. I've seen probably 1000 people with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. You need a MAB like Stelara and you need a derm that will work with you. Ignore all these people except the ones who say find a new derm. They've never seen or treated a person with psoriasis in their life except them perhaps. Assuming you have good insurance, state what you need, a monoclonal antibody for your wife's psoriasis. If they tell you what this jackass told you go somewhere else. You will find one to help you and it won't take long. This will clear psoriasis 90% of the time without exception. Everything else is bullshit and temporary.

Rex.

My wife had it bad on the back of her head. Since she has been using glutathione inject at 600mg per week,it has disappeared. I highly suggest your wife start using glutathione .

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I agree with LK3.

Also on a side note, since we don't have a competitive even field for medicine, most people don't know this. A lot of psoriasis cases are caused by GLUTEN. Yes, Gluten. Laugh all you want, I know if you listen to your MD he will tell you the gluten problem is a myth, but yes, some people get this bizarre skin reaction from gluten poisoning. No, it doesnt show since birth, it can flare up anytime in life. For example a lot of kids who have asthma when young and then the condition seems to fade away over time, is gluten reaction. The body learn to live with it but is being destroyed from the inside anyways. Kids who have red cheeks, gluten reaction. Nasal oversensitivity, gluten reaction.

There is no reason why a condition like Psoriasis is there on a patient "just because" There is a cause for it. If there is a cause, there is a cure. Unless it can be proven to be some abnormal unknown auto immune disorder which by the way, it has a cure too and in many cases is again, Gluten.

Before trying drugs that don't cure, I suggest trying normal more rational methods like for example going gluten free for at least 90 days and asses results. Of course if nothing works, the last resort is a drug to manage the symptoms and improve the quality of life of the patient. But again, drugs must be the very last resort. There is no reason nor logic to use drugs before giving the body's own natural abilities to heal itself a chance.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws