over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Acne while on TRT

megarips250

Registered
Good afternoon bro's. I'm sure this topic has been discussed countless times. However, In my search for an answer I have come up empty handed. I have had acne on my lower back that spreads up my lats since I was 13 YO. At the age of 21 I started HRT from a doctor who had me on 250mg of Test Cyp, 40mg of Stanozolol suspension, and 50mg of Nandrolone every week. I was prescribed Anastrozol 1mg tabs to combat elevated estradiol levels.

Thing's were looking up! Believe it or not I gained 50lbs in about a months time. Anyways, I noticed that the acne started to spread to my rear delts and over time it spread down the outer part of my arms going all the way down my forearm. It's always made me feel very self conscious about myself and it takes away from my physique. I decided to go see a dermatologist and fill them in on my current situation. The doc told me that I should be put on Accutane for 7 months.

I have been on Accutane for 3 months now with my maintenance dose at 80mg a day. As far as my HRT goes I'm taking 280mg of Test Prop (40mg a day) and I use 15-20mg of Dbol twice a week specifically when I train my weak points. My rear delts don't break out anymore and my whole upper back is clear. My arms, lats, and lower back still break out (not as bad as before I started). The only difference I noticed is that the acne goes away faster then before I started.

My question is: has anyone out there with a predisposition to acne cured there acne completely with Accutane while being on TRT? I would appreciate responses from people who have actually used and experienced Accutane. I don't need/want to read more scientific studies or hear non user opinions on the matter. YES! I get blood work done every month. My Liver values, Cholesterol, and BP are all good.

Currently taking/Using:
5% liver and organ defender ( Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate, Selenium Glycinate Chelate)
Accutane
Washing my body with Betadine
Drinking Apple Cider vinegar

Thank's for taking the time to read this.

Try removing chocolate, especially the ones processed with alkali. Some peoe are allergic to that type of chocolate and it breaks them out like crazy.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Cured as in ran the acutane, then ceased it and the acne did not come back?

Also, 50lbs in a month? or typo

Cured as in ran the acutane, then ceased it and the acne did not come back?

Also, 50lbs in a month? or typo

Correct. Ran the Accutane and stopped breaking out at the end of there cycle and after ceasing the use of the drug.

Not a Typo I really gained 50lbs. Keep in mind there is a long back story as to why I started HRT. I weighed 145-150lbs when I started and a month or so into it I weight 195-200lbs. It was fantastic aside from the feeling of going through puberty mixed with hot flashes and sensitive nipples. Lol. But that is a topic for another thread. Let's please focus in the acne.

Good afternoon bro's. I'm sure this topic has been discussed countless times. However, In my search for an answer I have come up empty handed. I have had acne on my lower back that spreads up my lats since I was 13 YO. At the age of 21 I started HRT from a doctor who had me on 250mg of Test Cyp, 40mg of Stanozolol suspension, and 50mg of Nandrolone every week. I was prescribed Anastrozol 1mg tabs to combat elevated estradiol levels.

Thing's were looking up! Believe it or not I gained 50lbs in about a months time. Anyways, I noticed that the acne started to spread to my rear delts and over time it spread down the outer part of my arms going all the way down my forearm. It's always made me feel very self conscious about myself and it takes away from my physique. I decided to go see a dermatologist and fill them in on my current situation. The doc told me that I should be put on Accutane for 7 months.

I have been on Accutane for 3 months now with my maintenance dose at 80mg a day. As far as my HRT goes I'm taking 280mg of Test Prop (40mg a day) and I use 15-20mg of Dbol twice a week specifically when I train my weak points. My rear delts don't break out anymore and my whole upper back is clear. My arms, lats, and lower back still break out (not as bad as before I started). The only difference I noticed is that the acne goes away faster then before I started.

My question is: has anyone out there with a predisposition to acne cured there acne completely with Accutane while being on TRT? I would appreciate responses from people who have actually used and experienced Accutane. I don't need/want to read more scientific studies or hear non user opinions on the matter. YES! I get blood work done every month. My Liver values, Cholesterol, and BP are all good.

Currently taking/Using:
5% liver and organ defender ( Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate, Selenium Glycinate Chelate)
Accutane
Washing my body with Betadine
Drinking Apple Cider vinegar

Thank's for taking the time to read this.

Whats your AI dosage?

I'd drop the dbol, that shit always gives me acne.

You would keep blood level more stable on a longer ether injected more frequently than Test Prop.Test Enan or Cycle injected EOD is better.

5 months into Accutane treatment @ 100mg a day. 95% of my acne is gone with major scar reduction. I have one more month to go and am considering talking to the derm about extending the length of my treatment. I do not want the acne to come back.

whats up man, i too suffer from body acne, i was on 80 mgs of accutane and steroids made my acne come back. i have to follow a strict regiment to keep it under control. i've yet to find the cure!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear