over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adipex can suck a fat one

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
A trip to Mexico sprung up on me last minute and I went on an aggressive crash diet/cut with clen, met, dnp, synthetek, adipex and a few other backup bs stuff.

My girl had a supply and I did my research on adipex and said fuck it lets try it out. The first few days I had to pretty much force myself to eat, it was definitely working. It felt like a low dose of adderall but with a lot more head issues, including a run down beat up feeling physically, probably a lot to do with not eating. After a few days the effects were greatly diminished and after a couple more days the bad psychological effects definitely wore on me but that's not even the problem.

The problem is when i came off I was pretty much a zombie, I was non stop tired the entire vacation and now that I'm back it's even worse because I can't sleep all day. So it's a drug that works great for a couple days with terrible psychological side effects and then does pretty much nothing unless you up the dose which you don't want to do because it amplifies the bad effects and also is habit forming.

How the fuck do women use this shit for months at a time??

Wow brilliant post.

Adipex is a TAAR1 agonist just like any other amphetamine. It causes a large increase in norepinephrine, dopamine, and to a lesser extent serotonin. Your brain was on a chemical "high" for a few days

The shitry feeling is your brain going back to normal levels of neurotransmitters. Also like you said, you were underfed and probably trained hard. Don't blame the drug when you were a dumbass. Next time dose EOD or less. Realize that your supercharged basically and even though you could train for 2 hours straight on a 1500 calorie day doesn't mean you should.

Also, when you come off, add a little l-tyrosine and 5-htp. It will help with the crash.

Now you know how meth heads feel

I'm a dumbass because a drug had side effects I didn't like that? You and adipex can suck a fat one juggy wtf is that shit. I'll look up those supps you mentioned thanks.

I feel like the majority of women they give this shit to are morbidly obese and psychologically fucked anyway so they are fine with laying on the couch all day and not doing anything. They get "amazing" results from it, yea fatass of course if you weigh 400lbs and don't eat mcdonalds twice a day you'll get results!

GS you're right the shit is pretty much meth, fuck that....

Last edited:
Do you feel that the effects of this would "last" if you continued to run it for a long period of time? The only reason I ask as because of your comparison to Adderall, which I was prescribed for a long time, and because it's not an efficient fat loss aid at all - even at high doses the body becomes use to it. I would honestly even out after about a week and resume my normal eating patterns, adderall clearly has no long term effect on curbing your appetite.

Now you know how meth heads feel

This is my experience. Thinking about using adipex again makes me feel sick. I used it this fall for my no carb days and felt like a fucken madman. Never again lol.

Your experiences with adipex would parallel any ampthetamine based drug. Adderral, Ritalin, METH, ect.

You took an extremely strong stimulant for multiple days in a row and thought you were gonna feel fine once you abruptly stopped? There's a reason these things are prescription drugs.

I'm just saying do a little homework nextime. Were you taking the 37mg tabs?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131