YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A look into the mythical Oxygen Gym Prep...

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
RxMuscle: Brandon Curry: Inside Look into Oxygen Gym (and Anabolic Chicken)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrwTyHbdHlw"]Brandon Curry: Inside Look into Oxygen Gym (and Anabolic Chicken) - YouTube[/ame]

He forgot to mention the copious amounts of pharma IGF-1.

Again with the IGF thing, I honestly don't think it's that bro. These guys have never had to put actual work in to get to where they are, their genetics allowed them to just blow past the average competitor. Now that they're actually working hard, with zero room for error, they're transforming.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Again with the IGF thing, I honestly don't think it's that bro. These guys have never had to put actual work in to get to where they are, their genetics allowed them to just blow past the average competitor. Now that they're actually working hard, with zero room for error, they're transforming.

I'm really just kidding man. I dont know what they have going on over there. I go back and forth as to what else goes into the prep other than just food and training. If you listen to his, there is no food secret. He just used a meal prep company. Maybe it is just optimal environment and no distractions. But there is no doubting several notable transformations (lots of dry, lean, mass) so something is going on...

I'm really just kidding man. I dont know what they have going on over there. I go back and forth as to what else goes into the prep other than just food and training. If you listen to his, there is no food secret. He just used a meal prep company. Maybe it is just optimal environment and no distractions. But there is no doubting several notable transformations so something is going on...
Ha oh ok.

You know, it might just be better gear (less contaminants, accurately dosed) as well, I think a very good UGL is just as good as pharmacy grade stuff, but who knows what these guys use and where they get it from. They could be using underdosed shit for all they know.

I know a few guys like that, amazing physiques and don't know what they're jamming into their bodies; freakin genetics compensate for everything.

Ha oh ok.

You know, it might just be better gear (less contaminants, accurately dosed) as well, I think a very good UGL is just as good as pharmacy grade stuff, but who knows what these guys use and where they get it from. They could be using underdosed shit for all they know.

I know a few guys like that, amazing physiques and don't know what they're jamming into their bodies; freakin genetics compensate for everything.

I think top notch pharma AAS, lots of GH and pharma IGF-1 (harder to get in the states) is definitely a factor.

It's a mix between good gear and focus. They have a fucking cafe in the gym lols. They cook all your food and all you do is train eat sleep and play video games and watch TV AND I've heard they pay you whatever you used to make in US (a pro down here was offered a sponsorship out there). So you get everything all expenses paid and you get a salary to bring home to your family as well plus prize money from shows etc. oxygen gym gets the exposure from sponsoring you and they make money off new clients. Everyone wins.

And I hear they have doctors there that do your injections for you as well and blood work etc. cause it's all legal. Sounds like heaven honestly

It's a mix between good gear and focus. They have a fucking cafe in the gym lols. They cook all your food and all you do is train eat sleep and play video games and watch TV AND I've heard they pay you whatever you used to make in US (a pro down here was offered a sponsorship out there). So you get everything all expenses paid and you get a salary to bring home to your family as well plus prize money from shows etc. oxygen gym gets the exposure from sponsoring you and they make money off new clients. Everyone wins.

And I hear they have doctors there that do your injections for you as well and blood work etc. cause it's all legal. Sounds like heaven honestly

This.

And any lagging in their training they could get by with due to their elite genetics is now removed and they are around some of the best trainers and other bodybuilders. So that lack of training/diet and relying more on genetics component is out.

They're turning into freaks lol.

Last edited:
September 2016 - March 2017

Attachments

• IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 296
Brandon curry has amazing genetics and from what seems to be a not to driven work ethic. Pretty cocky. But not surprising that he made the progess that he made in Kuwait.

I'm excited to see what they do with akim. He's got great shape and tons of size already. Even if they just coach him right and get him shredded with a good tan on i think he will be a force to recon with.

Food is prepped, fridge regularly inspected(for freshness/and eaten as scheduled, training/living together, being looked over daily, all distractions aren't present(family, outside friends, having a life etc.), even their rest is monitored

It's the military/bootcamp of bodybuilding...makes it a fulltime job, not a hobby as it is for many

x2

I am more on the side of the bodybuilding boot camp style over any drugs used. Some guys act like they are given special new drugs and wired to IV's etc and that's why they change which is nonsense. Although to look at some of the transformations it's definitely a drug thing too. Guys would need to be not training and half arsing everything to change so much just due to being fed and trained optimally. They definitely have the likes of Brandon on a big dose of pharm hgh and quality aas to facilitate such fast changes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear