over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting for vanity

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My schedule is to hectic to try to do a show anytime soon , maybe August but we have a week long trip to Florida coming up so I'm gonna diet for that hopefully it'll make starting a prep easier

Meal 1) 3 whole eggs , 2 cups egg whites , 1 tablespoon coconut oil

Meal2) 10oz grilled chicken chicken breast , 3 cups diced cucumber & tomato with 2 tablespoons EVOO and seasonings

Meal 3) 4oz chicken breast , 6oz flank steak , heaping hand full of chopped kale , spinach , romaine , 1 tablespoon EVOO , 2 tablespoon vinegar

Meal 4) 10oz Mahi Mahi , 8 oz fresh pineapple , 1 tablespoon coconut oil

Intra workout) 20g EAA , 20g HBCD , 10g Glutamine , 10g Creatine , 5g Lucine , 5g Citrulline Malate.

Meal 5) 10oz Flank steak , 6oz sweet potato

Meal 6) 25 casine , 25g egg white shake 1 tablespoon walnut butter.

Gonna bump my test from 150mg a week to 400 and add in 200mg masteron a week and 40mg anavar a day. (Crazy doses huh)

Currently hitting every body part on its own day kinda , Legs , arms , back & rear delts , chest & side delts. Using one working weight I can rep 15 time on the first set then do another 2 sets ripped to failure , 60 seconds between sets. I'm gonna add an additional set to ever exercise then cut the rest time to 45 seconds , after a few weeks add another set and cut the rest time to 30 seconds

I do have some extra time in the morning so I'm going to do 20 fasted cardio in the am

Hopefully I can get down around 260 in the 9% be range by late May and if possible I'll step up and prep for an August show

Currently 278 feels like 25% body fat (probably closer to 15%)

Looks good to me

shitload of cals,you really think you gonna lean out on this even if you stick to it?? Good luck but to me does not seem well planned and I just overate but not as much

shitload of cals,you really think you gonna lean out on this even if you stick to it?? Good luck but to me does not seem well planned and I just overate but not as much

Well he weighs 278lbs. He might be able to get away with more food and still lose weight without having to suffer since he's just going for vanity and nothing extreme. I weigh much less and can still lose a bit of fat eating higher calories. Everyone is different.

its roughly around 3,000 cals maybe 3,200 if you pinched it all down. When i diet really hard like being behind for a show i don't go under 2,400 calories.

what makes you say its not well planned out?

When I first read this I was like fuck, That's like my maintaince calories. Then I realized your 278 lol.

I like it, you have lots of fats you can pull if things arnt moving fast enough for you. I see you like coconut oil. Chicken and red curry powder are really good with it

it looks fine....

the real key to it actually working depends on
how much different it is from your normal eating...

Fuck I wish I was 250 just so I could eat as much as you and still LOSE WEIGHT LOL.

I'm 6'1 and 200lbs @ 10% for me and I feel like if I make one mis-step in my diet it all goes to hell.

it looks fine....

the real key to it actually working depends on
how much different it is from your normal eating...

i eeat reasonablly close to that year round but very laxed with the post workout meals as thats family dinner time , so it can range from salad to pizza , I've been bad about eating some crappy sweets here and there during the day , a handful of cookies here , couple donuts when a customer brings them in and stuff like that.

I feel much better when i follow a steady plan with little to no carbs or refined food , just being lazy/bored when eating the junk

i eeat reasonablly close to that year round but very laxed with the post workout meals as thats family dinner time , so it can range from salad to pizza , I've been bad about eating some crappy sweets here and there during the day , a handful of cookies here , couple donuts when a customer brings them in and stuff like that.

I feel much better when i follow a steady plan with little to no carbs or refined food , just being lazy/bored when eating the junk

you may need to pull some more of those carbs back sooner than later
depending on how things progress....

:)

Yeah no, this really isn't much food at all

And dang op you must be fkn massive

I specially like the healthy doses. I wish that was the norm. The majority still think that the determining factor for growth is drugs and drugs and drugs. Retarded in my opinion.

I'm def not as big as him but I've been on 200mg a week for an entire 14 months. I have no reasons to up it. I might add 200mg of mast enth here soon but part of me think it's a waste? I wouldn't mind doing 2cc which would be 400mg but I don't want to go down the road of increasing dosages again

I upped the dose of test just to prevent any chance of muscle loss , added the Mast for its anti estrogenic quality , in the past the 2-1 ratio has been able to prevent any water retention and eliminate the need for Adex or Letro that are hard on the lipids.

40mg Anavar has always worked well for helping me drop fat and keep some strength for intensity during training.

If I were doing an actual show prep I'd probably start the same way and increase the dose every few weeks rather than cut the calories.

Hopefully i can come down to a respectable condition to turn some heads on the beach and possibly sneak into a show later.

One of these days I'm gonna not be a tight ass and run some HGH for a year with an elevated TRT and try to get on stage over 250 with great conditioning

Well he weighs 278lbs. He might be able to get away with more food and still lose weight without having to suffer since he's just going for vanity and nothing extreme. I weigh much less and can still lose a bit of fat eating higher calories. Everyone is different.

he says he is 25% bf..

I know he carries around 280 to 290#s of muscle,so yeah he's a big boy...

THE REAPER

no read he says he is 25% bf.. just think about and answer yourself what would happen if he was 10% and eat like that

no read he says he is 25% bf.. just think about and answer yourself what would happen if he was 10% and eat like that

Your reading comprehension skill leave alot to be desired

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner