over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check my Blood Work

goal245

Kilo Klub Member
I will be starting my diet for a show in 2-3 weeks and decided to get a health checkup before I start.

Blood work attached, the lab forgot to do the lipid panel

275lbs
6ft
27years old

Currently on:

1500mg test/week
12.5mg aromasin/day
10-15iu hgh/day
about 10 units insulin

About 4 weeks ago I finished a 6 week cycle with 350 tren and 350 mast and 800eq

My main concerns are the 2+ protein in urine and the elevated ALT but normal AST, I have not done any orals in over 6 month. I did have very bad food poisoning about a week ago and had very bad diarrhea/paint for 2 days which might have caused some inflammation.

I have the morning sugar under control with insulin and It will return to normal once I start precontest diet

I'll start tudca and synthergine today.

Blood pressure is perfect, check it every day

Any thoughts/ recommendations?

Attachments

• blood work1.jpg
    blood work1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 110
  • blood work2.jpg
    blood work2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
That doesn't look bad , I'd like to see what your cholesterol and live values are

Things could normalize more before your prep starts but you're still on heavy doses of test so it's hard to say. I would have liked to have seen you get CRP, homocysteine, fibrinogen, and maybe Lp(a) checked too, but most people don't know about those. I don't know what health supplements you take but those can help during your upcoming prep.

Things could normalize more before your prep starts but you're still on heavy doses of test so it's hard to say. I would have liked to have seen you get CRP, homocysteine, fibrinogen, and maybe Lp(a) checked too, but most people don't know about those. I don't know what health supplements you take but those can help during your upcoming prep.

Ill keep those tests in mind for next time.

I haven't really been taking any supps consistently other than fish oil and ubiquinol but Ill start tudca, liv 52 and Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylcholine and a few others I have starting today and Ill make sure not to get lazy and take them

Ill keep those tests in mind for next time.

I haven't really been taking any supps consistently other than fish oil and ubiquinol but Ill start tudca, liv 52 and Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylcholine and a few others I have starting today and Ill make sure not to get lazy and take them

Definitely add curcumin to that, especially since you're on such a large dose of GH

Both hematocrit and red blood cells are at the top of the range so a donation wouldn't hurt.

With that dose of GH throwing in some metformin to help with elevated blood glucose would help or even just lowering GH dose may.

Both hematocrit and red blood cells are at the top of the range so a donation wouldn't hurt.

With that dose of GH throwing in some metformin to help with elevated blood glucose would help or even just lowering GH dose may.

I use lantus currently and while on it my sugar stays 70 fasting and it rarely goes up over 110 after meals, I think the pre-contest diet will correct the fasting blood sugar fast. I missed my last meal one day and didn't take lantus and the following morning my sugar was 95. Eating 5k cals currently isn't helping it any

Now that I see getting poked in the vein isn't that scary I might go donate blood soon.

Your labs look fine, my only suggestion based on information you provided would be to donate some blood. It will benefit your long term health.

Always get a GGT with each set of bloodwork. This gives you a true indication of liver health. Aside from this, your main focus(and the whole community)should be on your kidneys rather than the liver. As you know, the liver regenerates but the kidneys do not have this luxury. My two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always get a GGT with each set of bloodwork. This gives you a true indication of liver health. Aside from this, your main focus(and the whole community)should be on your kidneys rather than the liver. As you know, the liver regenerates but the kidneys do not have this luxury. My two cents.

I actually meant to say to get a GGT but totally forgot. It's the best liver test possible. ALT/AST aren't really that telling unless they are sky high.

I actually meant to say to get a GGT but totally forgot. It's the best liver test possible. ALT/AST aren't really that telling unless they are sky high.

What's so special about this is test if ALP is normal? my ALP is normal

"The gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT) test may be used to determine the cause of elevated alkaline phosphatase (ALP)"

"Both ALP and GGT are elevated in disease of the bile ducts and in some liver diseases"

What's so special about this is test if ALP is normal? my ALP is normal

"The gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT) test may be used to determine the cause of elevated alkaline phosphatase (ALP)"

"Both ALP and GGT are elevated in disease of the bile ducts and in some liver diseases"

This is over my head, sorry.

This is over my head, sorry.

This means that the GGT test is only required if ALP is high, it seems that GGT can't be high unless ALP is high. If ALP is high then the GGT test can give a clue to why the ALP is high.

This is a more specialized test that is probably a waste to get done on regular blood work since regular blood work includes ALP

I agree with ldog, I would focus on the kidneys with a 2+ protein in your urine. How much protein do you take per day? What is your blood pressure? And how much water do you drink a day?

I agree with ldog, I would focus on the kidneys with a 2+ protein in your urine. How much protein do you take per day? What is your blood pressure? And how much water do you drink a day?

Protein is 500g +, blood pressure perfect, under 130/70.

Water is over 1 gallon per day, I was reading about this all day and somehow drinking over 1 gallon per day can actually cause protein in urine.

Too Much Water Could Be Harmful - Renal and Urology News

I've been reading all day and I don't think the protein is anything to worry about with all other values being good. Most likely caused by the high protein diet and too much water

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear