over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and it's possible relation to Alzheimers

Turkishexpress

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Lots of fillers up until the 13 minute mark where it gets interesting. I can definitely believe what he's saying considering I abused it in my mid 20s and felt its effects in terms of anger, anxiety and degradation of memory as many others have. This sort of sheds a bit of light to it's side effects.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8knZKQRwPeM[/ame]

Great video. I've been doing research on beta amyloid protein for a few months now bc of my last contest prep. I've done tren several times and each time I experience aggression, mental focus loss, etc. Even worse when I come off, hormones go crazy and always super emotional. This past time with Tren and Caber I zapped prolactin down to like .03 and I had heart palpitations for 4 months, anxiety, panic attacks, memory was bad, depression, etc. Never been so bad in my life. After months of taking every supplement known to man I'm finally Feeling better. Ashwaghanda is a life saver.

Exactly. I got diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder about a year after heavy use of tren. I can't say how much of it was attributed to it directly but I can tell you that I felt it build up over time. Aggression on tren is unreal as well. I can do a whole slew of other steroids with no issues...

Lots of fillers up until the 13 minute mark where it gets interesting. I can definitely believe what he's saying considering I abused it in my mid 20s and felt its effects in terms of anger, anxiety and degradation of memory as many others have. This sort of sheds a bit of light to it's side effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8knZKQRwPeM

Not just the tren, to much test also. High out of range androgen levels will destroy the neurons in the brain.

I've never used tren and probably never will, so this isn't particularly relevant to me

but if you guys are interested, check out the nootropics subreddit on reddit. There are a few compounds available which have been shown to reverse the neural degradation associated with alzheimers.

proof is in the studies. For guys that dont compete and use this I dont see why.

Ive used the prohormone trenavar in 2012 and came off and seemed to be very emotional on it or coming off of it. Cant say it was directly related. Ive never done tren. I suspect thats why Dorian did 150 mgs a week pre contest

I've never used tren and probably never will, so this isn't particularly relevant to me

but if you guys are interested, check out the nootropics subreddit on reddit. There are a few compounds available which have been shown to reverse the neural degradation associated with alzheimers.

You have a link? Or a list?

Couldnt find on reddit...

Good listen.

Anything that can manipulate behavior could definitely cause issues in long term brain function.... But does this mean I'm going to forget all about my glory days of being big when I'm old?

Hmmmmm.

I watched that one not too long ago. Good video with great info. Thanks for posting.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws