over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just mixed my hcg with hgh? Wtf...

rho

Registered
Ok I just fucked up... I mixed 1 cc of hcg which is 2000 iu with 1 bottle of hgh... I took 50 units so half the hgh and 1000iu of hcg... Any reason for concern?

Rho

I thought it was the bac. water... Identical bottles... Just didn't read them...and of course by chance picked the wrong one..

Thanks bro I figured... Still can't believe I did that, lol.🤔

Ok I just fucked up... I mixed 1 cc of hcg which is 2000 iu with 1 bottle of hgh... I took 50 units so half the hgh and 1000iu of hcg... Any reason for concern?

Rho

You will be dead and into rigor mortis by the time i post so im sorry and RIP

You will be dead and into rigor mortis by the time i post so im sorry and RIP

Oh snap, better get some pgcl and mix with it to slow rigor mortis...

I would have added the pgcl but need too sleep tonight and not shit all night.... Well played sarcasm my fellas...

ACTUALLY......

Just because two substances are water based doesnt necessarily mean they're okay to mix together. I know one of the possible consequences of doing this first hand.

One time when my wife was taking injectable bovine placenta extract I accidentally opened an amp and injected it into a vial of HGH thinking it was the sterile water. Later, after injecting half the vial, I realized my mistake but thought "fuck it, ill be fine" and injected the other half later that day.

After about a day or two I noticed the injection sites under my navel were hard lumps-but not red, swollen, or anything. Just hard lumps. Apparently my body had not recognized the mixture as safe and walled it off into two sterile abcesses. These sterile pockets sat under my skin as hard lumps for weeks until one day the first one finally came to suface and leaked out pus. About 12 hours later the second one followed suit. But the worst thing about it was they made two horrible, purplish scars where they had been pushed out of my body.

Now I still have two Purple scars resembling cigarette burns below and to each side of my belly button although they have shrunk and lightened up considerably. Moral of the story, dont go mixing active substances to inject unless you know beforehand its okay. That said, I am nearly positive hcg and hgh will be fine.

Last edited:
You will be fine, but there's a chance your peptides won't be. Not all proteins can coexist in the same solution , sometimes one will cause the other to "uncoil" or denature. Hcg contains a ph buffer and an excipient with a stability around 6.5. Gh is closer to 5, if one of the other hasn't fallen out of suspension your probably good to go, but no guarantee. I will run this by my dad ( phd chemical engineer) later tonight to confirm.

You will be fine, but there's a chance your peptides won't be. Not all proteins can coexist in the same solution , sometimes one will cause the other to "uncoil" or denature. Hcg contains a ph buffer and an excipient with a stability around 6.5. Gh is closer to 5, if one of the other hasn't fallen out of suspension your probably good to go, but no guarantee. I will run this by my dad ( phd chemical engineer) later tonight to confirm.

even if they do denature it still wont harm him

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity