over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where to get Blood work

big_t

Registered
Guys is there a place online or do I just need to go to a local clinic? Im on 800mg of Test from a sponsor on here and I don't feel like im on anything..
I have used 300 mg a week and felt more than this before so I was going to get bloods to make sure.

Thanks
BIG T

privatemdlabs....just google it. Find the test you need (make sure testing can be done in your state). Find a local lab and set up an appointment

privatemdlabs or labsmd both done online. then just find closest facility to you

privatemdlabs....just google it. Find the test you need (make sure testing can be done in your state). Find a local lab and set up an appointment

What if you live in a state that doesn't? Can you just go to another state?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they looked at ID's?

i just did my bloods about 30 min ago and they didnt ask for ID, they only want you Requisition order you bring in with you stating what tests and that its paid

i just did my bloods about 30 min ago and they didnt ask for ID, they only want you Requisition order you bring in with you stating what tests and that its paid

Cool. Thanks bro

I wonder if they take insurance

i have read that they do, but i belive your doctor has to order the test.... but going through privatemdlabs they tests are not expensive and they always offer discout codes.. if you want, use code "99UI7V" FOR 15% OFF YOUR LABS!!

Guys is there a place online or do I just need to go to a local clinic? Im on 800mg of Test from a sponsor on here and I don't feel like im on anything..
I have used 300 mg a week and felt more than this before so I was going to get bloods to make sure.

Thanks
BIG T

What state do you live in? Texas you can go to AnyLabsNow and get any test you want without a doc, basic blood work about $130

You can get your testosterone levels tested through the mail fast and cheap:

Canary Club Basic Adrenal & Reproductive Profile Hormone Test Kit

$145 for estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, DHEAs and one morning cortisol for stress levels

I've done the mail test and it's easy and accurate

i have read that they do, but i belive your doctor has to order the test.... but going through privatemdlabs they tests are not expensive and they always offer discout codes.. if you want, use code "99UI7V" FOR 15% OFF YOUR LABS!!
What test do you order for a testosterone panel,looked and they have so many was wondering if you know...I use my PCP for mine but I know people who would rather use this type of testing...

THE REAPER

What test do you order for a testosterone panel,looked and they have so many was wondering if you know...I use my PCP for mine but I know people who would rather use this type of testing...

THE REAPER
ive always heard just use
Female Hormone Testing Panel, it contains the following tests:

Estradiol, Serum Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Testosterone, Serum (Total Only)
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Comprehensive Metabolic Profile
just when u fill out ur paper work select "male" as sex
its cheaper and still gives u the info u need

What state do you live in? Texas you can go to AnyLabsNow and get any test you want without a doc, basic blood work about $130

You can get your testosterone levels tested through the mail fast and cheap:

Canary Club Basic Adrenal & Reproductive Profile Hormone Test Kit

$145 for estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, DHEAs and one morning cortisol for stress levels

I've done the mail test and it's easy and accurate

I live in Oklahoma there are several doctors that do TRT around me but idk if I had to have a doctor order one or what

I live in Oklahoma there are several doctors that do TRT around me but idk if I had to have a doctor order one or what

Go to Anylabsnow, they have locations in Oklahoma, no doctor necessary

Yes. Just use a fake address for that state youre testing in

It should be every freaking American's rights to have any labs done they wish to have. WTF is wrong with America anymore. Some states don't allow you to run your own labs? Sick of everything we do regulated, monitored and controlled by big brother. Sorry for the rant, but truly sick of it. How many times in my 49 years have I improved my health and well being breaking freaking laws? Not doing what I am told to do? Who knows, but this shit pisses me off!!!

Doctors fuck more people up than any group of people I know. Yes, they help some, but fuck many up. If a person wants to study and monitor their own heath and use labs as a means to do that, it should not be any states fucking business to control that.

Last edited:
How much are you all paying for like T-levels, both total and Free and also sensitive Estridol?

I just forked out $83 for these two tests, is that about right?

Thanks!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner