over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My staple top meal if and when I use DNP - Beef Sludge

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi Guys

Some of you are still quoting me on my ''guess my meal'' post. Too much scratching of your heads, sharpening your grey matters lol

so I thought to post it away & explain what it is in case someone's interested to try it ..

you all were thinking too complex & fluffy stuff brothers.. fish and chips, protein sludge, some potato mix and shit and what not.

get down to basic.simple stuff. No need to Einstein the shit :D

all it is is lean steak :lightbulb: !!! nothing major added to it or taken away.

Lean frying steak > spray little mac nut oil > season it a with sea salt and spices > fry it in air fryer for 6-8 min then chuck it nutribullet add little water and make a beef sludge. On DNP jaws hurt chewing meat (I do not want to chew) so its easy this way and just eat it with a spoon. thats it job done.

I do not prefer fast sources of protein like shakes, tuna ,white fish on DNP. They go through you quick. Steak suppresses the hunger and you keep getting constant supply of a bit animal fats throughout the day so food does not taste like cardboard boxes.

Think about it you are going to have to keep the carbs low to start with right so fullness and pumps are going to get sacrificed in the process. I do not do orals to help with this.

Beef is one of the best source of protein to maintain fullness and get the tissue to push against the skin a bit so you do not look like a squeezed dick!

Added fats help to fuel the brain a bit so you do not start hallucinating on DNP in the absence of carbs (This can happen! Has happened to me. Once DNP dose gets higher and it goes totally pacman on bodies glyogen stores, brain, liver, muscle all of it)

So not full blown keto diet like I said before but themed on Lyle's RFL diet.
I do up the carbs when the DNP dose gets higher (it depends how my run is going), just not fast carbs. Not at the beginning-middle of the run though. When I do add carbs I like to space the carbs away from the DNP. It does help with mitigating the sides even though DNP is systemic compund.

Protein sources I like are in this order

leef beef (a lot) > Salmon ( if i feel brain fog and feeling hallucinating I add salmon) > few whole eggs (dont mind throwing a few daily, no whites) > chicken breast ( a meal or so a day) THATS IT

I blend 1 kg of beef in nutribullet and eat the beef sludge whenever I am hungry when it runs out I make another batch :cool: so easy to get it down. You make a batch and no more cooking needed. sometimes i just eat this for a day or 2. The diff it makes in the gym is remarkable imo. Pisses all over the lightweight stuff.

Carbs sources :-

Brown rice frozen packs. wholemeal bagel, steel cut oats.

Fat sources :- no direct source other then what is stated above.

Fast carbs can call for a quick suffering and feeling very uneasy for a short while so I avoid it.

Thats it fella's. Hope you like Chef Trenbolone's recipe ;) :headbang:

Screenshot_20170401-025605.jpg

Macros :-

4.4 gm fat per 100 gm which has 29 gm protein.

just enough fats to compliment the protein and do the job.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

That sounds disgusting lol. Great information though!
"I am so mean I make medicines sick".

King Devenidas
Born ca. 570 BC Sparta
Sparta
Veteran of the Battle of Thermopylae

"I am so mean I make medicines sick".

King Devenidas
Born ca. 570 BC Sparta
Sparta
Veteran of the Battle of Thermopylae

You may be the meanest in your world,but when your time comes I'll be there to bring you to mine...THE REAPER

©OMNI LABS SPONSORED ATLETE,[email protected]®THE REAPER

That sounds disgusting lol. Great information though!

It does sound absolutely horrible, but the thing is, he has done what I have thought about, :D:D

So, since he made "beef" sludge, I will make some chicken sludge later on today when I cook.

devenidas - what kind of texture does it have?

It does sound absolutely horrible, but the thing is, he has done what I have thought about, :D:D

So, since he made "beef" sludge, I will make some chicken sludge later on today when I cook.

devenidas - what kind of texture does it have?
mate it tastes like a really nice hot chocolate pudding.

no I tell a lie lol

well it taste like ground beef if you made ground beef , the normal way, just a little wet! not bad at all. I am fine with it. you will get use to it.

Really really good diet recipe OVERALL. not just DNP.

Think about it as you are eating a can of tuna (in water) WITHOUT the smell of tuna. Cant grumble [emoji4]

I have never made chicken sludge. Have had chicken breast shake though. My coach British IFBB pro Eddie Abbew is a huge advocate of chicken breast shakes.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

IMG_20161012_035005.jpg

Gross bro! Glad it works for you, I'll stick to my caffeine and nicotine to curb my DNP carb cravings.

Gross bro! Glad it works for you, I'll stick to my caffeine and nicotine to curb my DNP carb cravings.

Epoxynidas, my fellow spartan warrior elite !! whats the matter with you ? Give it a go matey. You will be just fine :headbang:

Epoxynidas, my fellow spartan warrior elite !! whats the matter with you ? Give it a go matey. You will be just fine :headbang:

Starving to death makes me feel more alive.

Dude..............

Thats what that shit is you kept going on about in LS's thread?!

Go fuck a goat

Dude..............

Thats what that shit is you kept going on about in LS's thread?!

Go fuck a goat
lol Smack i m sorry mate it did not turn out be a disneyland fluffy meal for u.

can i entice u with something more palatable from the kitchen of Chef Trenbolone to make up ?

There u go just for u ...

IMG_20170401_170933.jpg
IMG_20170331_161340.jpg

I have never had a problem to chewing enough food to loose weight. And chewing is more satisfying to the brain. But if you are happy with it!

Personally I think you're way overthinking the whole thing.

But, with that said...

Just add some low sodium beef/chicken broth and you basically have beef stew. Which is always doable.

Personally I think you're way overthinking the whole thing.

But, with that said...

Just add some low sodium beef/chicken broth and you basically have beef stew. Which is always doable.
I am not overthinking at all mate.

I just cook a batch of a kg and eat it as I normally would. nutribullet takes 30 sec and cooking it take 6-8 min. quick chop chop meal. I dont mind the taste at all. easy to get the meal down.

I am not overthinking at all mate.

I just cook a batch of a kg and eat it as I normally would. nutribullet takes 30 sec and cooking it take 6-8 min. quick chop chop meal. I dont mind the taste at all. easy to get the meal down.

I'd eat it no problem, probably a lot more at one sitting though...Gonna try it though and see...

©OMNI LABS SPONSORED ATLETE,[email protected]®THE REAPER

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity