over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5th Cycle

Nazathul

Newbies
Hi,
This is my proposed cycle taking place in the next 16-20 weeks. I am coming off a contest prep, so right now I am in incredible shape.
Current Stats:
Height 6'
Weight: 198lbs
Bodyfat: 3-4%
Cycle Numbers-4
Past Cycle Compounds: Test, Eq, tren Ace, GH, Var, Winny, Halo, Proviron

Proposed Cycle:
12 Weeks- June 1
14 weeks.........
700 mg Test
600 mg EQ
700 mg Primo
50 mg Proviron/daily
5-6 iu Humalog 2/3 a week
28 iu GH/ weekly
aromasin 12.5-25mg a day

How does this look ? The new compound for me would be Primo and adding Insulin to the protocol.
I had a few questions...
1) I have heard on cycle and GH your T-3 levels decline? Is it ever a good idea to use T-3 in bulk cycle. My initial thoughts are NOOOOOOO. But if your metabolism is slowed, some weight gain could be the sloppy variety?

2) I have never used Deca before I could perhaps subsitute the EQ for Deca... pros cons of Deca vs EQ?

3) On off days from gym, when using Slin, is it best to lower carbs ? A) your energy requirements are lower due to non training and B) keeping insulin sensitivity higher?

Hi,
This is my proposed cycle taking place in the next 16-20 weeks. I am coming off a contest prep, so right now I am in incredible shape.
Current Stats:
Height 6'
Weight: 198lbs
Bodyfat: 3-4%
Cycle Numbers-4
Past Cycle Compounds: Test, Eq, tren Ace, GH, Var, Winny, Halo, Proviron

Proposed Cycle:
12 Weeks- June 1
14 weeks.........
700 mg Test
600 mg EQ
700 mg Primo
50 mg Proviron/daily
5-6 iu Humalog 2/3 a week
28 iu GH/ weekly
aromasin 12.5-25mg a day

How does this look ? The new compound for me would be Primo and adding Insulin to the protocol.
I had a few questions...
1) I have heard on cycle and GH your T-3 levels decline? Is it ever a good idea to use T-3 in bulk cycle. My initial thoughts are NOOOOOOO. But if your metabolism is slowed, some weight gain could be the sloppy variety?

2) I have never used Deca before I could perhaps subsitute the EQ for Deca... pros cons of Deca vs EQ?

3) On off days from gym, when using Slin, is it best to lower carbs ? A) your energy requirements are lower due to non training and B) keeping insulin sensitivity higher?
Pics brother, current plz...

©OMNI LABS SPONSORED ATLETE,[email protected]®THE REAPER

I like to see a picture of you at 3 to 4% BF. That is where Andreas Munzer use to be at, but not always.

Last edited:
Pic work? I don't see how it's relevant to a cycle evaluation

Attachments

• IMG_5177.JPG
    IMG_5177.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 94
Pic work? I don't see how it's relevant to a cycle evaluation
Most of the newer members don't post pics,it's nice to see where you are at before just giving adive...Not saying you were lying about your stats brother at all,just sometimes you get someone asking for advice and the best advice to give them would to be start diet,and training before anything...It just helps give a better assessment when we know where your at by posting a pic...Looking good brother...

I don't want to add advice because I've never run insulin,know it's a game changer brother...But there are plenty of guys to steer you where you need to go...Primo is Awesome btw,Also I like NPP over deca get really good effects and it's shorter ester,faster results...

I appreciate the input on the NPP what do you think of NPP over say EQ? Can I get away with running lower numbers on any of these compounds?

I appreciate the input on the NPP what do you think of NPP over say EQ? Can I get away with running lower numbers on any of these compounds?
I'd go 600mg on NPP that's always my sweet spot,and EQ from 4-600mg week most...I'm running same in my thread,about to add the NPP...

Wanted you to know I'm a Powerlifter not a body builder brother...So my style of things are different... I like to stay lean but strength is what I'm chasing after...

Wanted you to know I'm a Powerlifter not a body builder brother...So my style of things are different... I like to stay lean but strength is what I'm chasing after...

Ahhh ok thanks for heads up there. Can you maybe give me an in depth run down with your experience on NPP? What you like about it ? Why you prefer it over Eq or Deca?

Ahhh ok thanks for heads up there. Can you maybe give me an in depth run down with your experience on NPP? What you like about it ? Why you prefer it over Eq or Deca?
It kicks in fast like prop pure power gains 2 days in,also I don't hold any water on NPP like DECA... EQ I'm newer to running but I like the extra boost for muscle gain,stamina,etc...Lower dose it because blood pressure can get high on it,also I donate blood as much as they let me...Donating blood is crucial especially on cycle period...Back to NPP sorry ADHD as hell lol,I've run over 15 cycles with NPP found 600mgs is my perfect dose...Most people are saying 5-600mg so right on that...NPP is out as fast as it's in you when you stop,DECA your waiting a month or so... This is my personal experience on this brother...Also I'm a big advocate of my Masteron,I stack like this 1 Test 2 Masteron 3 other etc...

wow....you look great....

I could easily see you doing some classic phy. damage...
maybe turning pro....

have any back shots...???

if I were you......I would not TOUCH or go NEAR insulin....

:cool:

no way in hell you are 4% though....
not even close.

:D

maybe turning pro....

This man right here is who I was hoping to jump in...
The Tenny
No doubt one of the best trainers there is...Tenny do your thing brother...

maybe turning pro....

OK great. Actually yea I am nationally qualified for Classic Physique :) So thanks! 4% is what a got pinched at on a 9 site... so just going off that. We dont have a DXA Scan anywhere near where I live ( small town). Can you maybe tell me why to not go near insulin? I am just looking at it, its very new to me. Just seems some people have used it to great effect especially at low dose of 5-6 iu 2-3 a week just on weak body part days. As for pics of back yes Sir I do.

Attachments

• image1 (2).JPG
    image1 (2).JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 13645164_10153891442969773_5356124980154105153_n.jpg
    13645164_10153891442969773_5356124980154105153_n.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 13516484_10153853036324773_6395294010992705797_n.jpg
    13516484_10153853036324773_6395294010992705797_n.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 40
OK great. Actually yea I am nationally qualified for Classic Physique :) So thanks! 4% is what a got pinched at on a 9 site... so just going off that. We dont have a DXA Scan anywhere near where I live ( small town). Can you maybe tell me why to not go near insulin? I am just looking at it, its very new to me. Just seems some people have used it to great effect especially at low dose of 5-6 iu 2-3 a week just on weak body part days. As for pics of back yes Sir I do.

you are under 10 for sure....maybe 8 or 7 if the lighting was better
I could be more accurate...

I think slin would ruin your physique....you don't need it....

You're not 4%, but great physique. if you're doing classic physique; how many pounds are you wanting to put on? Keep in mind you have to make weight

you are under 10 for sure....maybe 8 or 7 if the lighting was better
I could be more accurate...

I think slin would ruin your physique....you don't need it....
See that is such a vague answer. I have 0 knowledge of how it might do that. How could insulin ruin my physique or why? This is just a fact finding mission for me. I have not bought insulin I am trying to learn as I go my man.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws