over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Seth Feroce Vid

just common sense shit....

the good part about it is.....its actually Feroce talking about it...

you think hes lying about what he takes...???:D

:cool:

I watched about 3-5mins of one of his vids once...he was so"F-this, F-that, women are whores"douchey...I didn't keep watching

I watched about 3-5mins of one of his vids once...he was so"F-this, F-that, women are whores"douchey...I didn't keep watching

This one isn't like that. He just goes over basic cycles and some stuff he has used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just common sense shit....

the good part about it is.....its actually Feroce talking about it...

you think hes lying about what he takes...???:D

Mehhh, I believe the test dosage, everything else no way. You don't have kidney issues like he said he was having with that minimum amount of gear.

I think it's a good video for the majority of the people who are going to take gear. It's basic, he doesn't talk about high doses and he doesn't say anything about insulin or GH.

I met Seth at the 202 Europa he won in 2010 and I got a chance to talk with him at metroflex where he was doing a shoot with Cedric for muscletech. He's just like he is in his vids, pretty funny guy and down to earth

Mehhh, I believe the test dosage, everything else no way. You don't have kidney issues like he said he was having with that minimum amount of gear.

I think it's a good video for the majority of the people who are going to take gear. It's basic, he doesn't talk about high doses and he doesn't say anything about insulin or GH.

I met Seth at the 202 Europa he won in 2010 and I got a chance to talk with him at metroflex where he was doing a shoot with Cedric for muscletech. He's just like he is in his vids, pretty funny guy and down to earth

He talks about GH. 3-6iu normally but knows people who use as high as 20. It's been well known that his kidney issues were from diuretic abuse.

He talks about GH. 3-6iu normally but knows people who use as high as 20. It's been well known that his kidney issues were from diuretic abuse.

Well then brosky I digress 👍🏼

You must've not watched it, he does talk about gh. He used insulin in the past but not anymore

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I think a good case could be made

-high test
-some gh
-a little dbol if trying to gain (maybe)
-a little halo for a few weeks when dieting (maybe)

I think that looks pretty bossy tbh

Certainly is an entertaining character! Love his company name & emblem.
Going to be a huge YouTuber soon.
Can't not like the guy
All the best Seth

You must've not watched it, he does talk about gh. He used insulin in the past but not anymore

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I mean I watched it up I was pretty tired eating my last meal before bed so maybe I just wasn't fully paying attention, but anyway I'm a huge fan of Seth love his mindset I hear Jim Manion isn't too happy about him doing these vids but it's cool to see someone like Seth not give a fuck and try to actually be helpful to people who don't know.

I'm just excited to see him get his ass back on stage because I seriously think he would be a top 3 212 guy, if not push Flex for the title

I mean I watched it up I was pretty tired eating my last meal before bed so maybe I just wasn't fully paying attention, but anyway I'm a huge fan of Seth love his mindset I hear Jim Manion isn't too happy about him doing these vids but it's cool to see someone like Seth not give a fuck and try to actually be helpful to people who don't know.

I'm just excited to see him get his ass back on stage because I seriously think he would be a top 3 212 guy, if not push Flex for the title

you probably just watch about all you could before turning it off...

like me....

he sounded like the Charlie Brown teacher with Fbombs to me..

not a bad way to waste some time.. I suspect he understated the doses of anabolics but who really knows.

He is one of my favorites too. I like that he doesnt look all bloated but some of this surprises me. 3 weeks of Mast? no more than 350 of Tren and not running the tren and mast together. Its a safe way of doing it I guess but its a lot different than I have done.

I can't take a guy seriously that goes from a pretty boy to lumber jack, just to gain the attention he wasn't getting.

I'm only slightly serious lol.

hes got a big sexy dip in the whole time too....

anybody notice...???

:D

funny, entertaining guy, but got to believe some of this is for publicity and take it with a grain of salt.

Gear wise, hes probably not far from the truth. some of the freakiest guys I know have taken way less gear than me and make me look like a wimp. Genetics, genetics

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear