advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hGH Timing - What I've discovered on my own and what I've dug up in research docs.

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've done lots of research, experimentation and consulted with several bros (and a few hoes) regarding the above referenced topic... I found that if you ask 10 people about the best time to take gh, they will almost all say that it depends on your goals...

Then of those, 8 will agree that it's best NOT to take before bed, because it will interfere with the body's endogenous production of gh... (The strange thing is that if I remember correctly, when gh was first being used, that's when people took it, in fact, I'm pretty sure that's what was on the prescribing information)

Almost all will say that they take their 1st shot immediately upon awakening, then small amounts throughout the day, but that's for fat loss... Most used to say to avoid eating an hour before or after administration of hgh...

However, now most are saying that ingesting carbs only hinders the actions of gh secreting peptides like ghrps, cjc-dac, ac/dc etc... Synthetic gh is not affected in the least by fluctuation insulin levels caused by the consumption of carbs...

I've also read many other protocols for gaining size, one very popular one was to administer the gh, along with insulin and a few other goodies post workout... I recall one regimen calling for the administration of all of one's weekly gh allowance into three post workout injections... In other words taking the amount for the entire week, dividing by 3 and injecting that amount post workout 3 times per week, followed by insulin and whatever else this called for...

What I have personally discovered and I feel this works, (because used to I get the gh sides like numb hands and benefits like fat loss, vascular abs and pecs and rounder looking muscles at about half the dose of taking the gh in other ways)... Anyway, it's going to sleep without taking anything, then when I normally would normally wake up at 3am to either take a piss or raid the fridge, instead of reaching for the peanut butter, I'd reach for the gh instead, then go back to sleep...

Swear I would wake up looking leaner and feeling tighter... The rest of the day, I'd play by ear and it really doesn't matter... 3ius taken at that time and I am converted into a lover and not a fighter and being that I can't make a fist; I especially wouldn't even consider fighting with the lady, because if we argue and she holds out on me; I'd be unable to pleasure myself being that I can't make a fist... I discovered this way, because it met all of the criteria set forth by almost everyone else, at least one hour before eating and at least one hour after eating, also about 4 hours or so after sleeping the endo gh was likely over...

Anyhow, I was still a bit curious and so I dug this up:

**broken link removed**

This article states that after administration of synthetic gh, natural levels are suppressed for 24 hours, but not until after 4 hours after injection... So, using those numbers, the ideal time would probably be right at bedtime, since you still have the 4 hours of endo gh being produced, then the synthetic kicks in and the next day if you take the gh at the same time, the original shot will clear your system allowing another boost of natural gh secretion... Furthermore, if gh is administered several times a day, this will keep the natural gh shut down continuously...

So I guess they had it right all along the very first time... Still this is very confusing, because everyone keeps trying to revolutionize the way gh is administered...

Last edited:
The amount of HGH our bodies produce is so insignificant especially when using exo GH... That's why "goals" are more important to consider than natural production

The amount of HGH our bodies produce is so insignificant especially when using exo GH... That's why "goals" are more important to consider than natural production

But what if achieving said "goals" is contingent upon optimal natural production? i.e. incorporation of ghrps and ensuring that they are effectively coordinated to work with synthetic hgh?

But what if achieving said "goals" is contingent upon optimal natural production? i.e. incorporation of ghrps and ensuring that they are effectively coordinated to work with synthetic hgh?

Then take a GHRP prior to GH like its been said for years?

Then take a GHRP prior to GH like its been said for years?

Yeah, but you just contradicted yourself... I'm a bit behind on my work to elaborate; but go ahead and reread the thread; you should be able to see where... Besides I don't really care to prolong this pointless argument, I was simply posting information that I came across, which I thought had some value...

Yeah, but you just contradicted yourself... I'm a bit behind on my work to elaborate; but go ahead and reread the thread; you should be able to see where... Besides I don't really care to prolong this pointless argument, I was simply posting information that I came across, which I thought had some value...

I didnt contradict myself... In reference to "natural" GH I was talking solely about what we produce overnight... Naturally.

Injecting GH peptides are not "natural"

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner