over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bpc157 for ulcer

monster-ish

Registered
So Ive had a stomach ulcer for some time now. It really gives me hell sometimes. Bad upper stomach pain and really bad heartburn. I'm ready to get rid of this shit! Ive taken bpc 157 for muscle tears and it works great. I've read the research concluding bpc 157 does wonders to help cure stomach ulcers. Everywhere says go take it orally.

My question is to anyone who may know, do I simply just measure out a dose a drink it? I can't seem to find anything on whether it needs to be taken in a specific form or just go for it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the reply. Any idea what a good dose would be?

I'm not sure, I never used it this way but I've seen others do the same. Google it bro, there was a blog a guy had whwre he was using it for this same reason or close to it I believe. I would atart at around 200-250mcgs if it were me, maybe twice a day.

won't help long term, it's the h. pylori bacteria that causes this problem, u will see a gastrointestinal doc, he'll send u for a blood and breath test, he then will treat u by putting u on 2 different antibiotics and something like omeprazole for 2 weeks, and then retest to see if your clear.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

won't help long term, it's the h. pylori bacteria that causes this problem, u will see a gastrointestinal doc, he'll send u for a blood and breath test, he then will treat u by putting u on 2 different antibiotics and something like omeprazole for 2 weeks, and then retest to see if your clear.

I'll look into this. But currently don't have insurance so I'm hoping this will help for the time being

You are right, but it isn't always the h. pylori bacteria that causes an ulcer. Too much alcohol or caffeine can wear away the stomach lining, and then stomach acids cause the ulcer. I have cured my ulcer by cutting back on coffee, taking pepcid and drinking apple cider vinegar to lessen stomach acids, and taking papaya enzymes with heavy protein meals to help digestion.

You are right, but it isn't always the h. pylori bacteria that causes an ulcer. Too much alcohol or caffeine can wear away the stomach lining, and then stomach acids cause the ulcer. I have cured my ulcer by cutting back on coffee, taking pepcid and drinking apple cider vinegar to lessen stomach acids, and taking papaya enzymes with heavy protein meals to help digestion.

I was originally told by my doc mine was caused by too much caffeine and alcohol. I'm going to try what you got going on thanks man

Keep us up to date on this, I'm very interested. I had my wife try this last year and her ulcers are gone now but I don't know if or how much the bpc helped because she was also put on meds. Hers were not caused bynh-pylori.

I had major dental surgery 7 weeks ago and decided that I was going to use BPC-157 and IGF-DES after to speed up healing. I mixed both peps as normal for IM injections and then drew up the doses into a 1CC syringe and added sterile water to make a full 1.0CC. After rinsing my mouth thoroughly, I dripped the solution over the surgery areas and kept it in my mouth about 20 minutes. When I went for my first post-op visit, the surgeon was blown away with how quickly it had healed.

I had major dental surgery 7 weeks ago and decided that I was going to use BPC-157 and IGF-DES after to speed up healing. I mixed both peps as normal for IM injections and then drew up the doses into a 1CC syringe and added sterile water to make a full 1.0CC. After rinsing my mouth thoroughly, I dripped the solution over the surgery areas and kept it in my mouth about 20 minutes. When I went for my first post-op visit, the surgeon was blown away with how quickly it had healed.

Wow that's some interesting stuff bro. I look forward to using it to heal up this ulcer!

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner