over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Health supplement brands

moparfreak360

Registered
I turn 29 this year and that got me thinking differently, Up to this point health was a backburner topic for me but now I am thinking Longevity
.........Ive spent a while searching threads and info on the following.

Curcumin
Resveratrol
Ubiquinol
NAC

Those being the main ones, there have been other things Im looking to add including Sulfoaphrane but Ill keep it simple.

Looking for reviews on the different brands of these products and what everyone here uses. I have looked into LE, and Jarrow but wanted to post first.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I use Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin 21$ 60ct, amazon. Had some elbow pain, it seemed to help.

And Now Foods NAC 600mg 500ct 38$, Amazon.

I use Jarrow for all supps mentioned except for the resveratrol. For the Jarrow Curcumin/Turmeric, I use the Meriva version. It has improved bioavailability simillar to the super bio curcumin bcm 95 from LE.

As for the resveratrol, I do not use it all the time but when I do, I just use the Vitacost brand (250mg).

As far as which supplements, thats just the tip of the iceberg. Those are only antioxidants.

As far as brand, Garden of Life or Youngevity are between the best ones.

TRUENUTRITION
LEF (LE)
JARROW
DOCTOR'S BEST

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Life Extension
Jarrow
NOW
Source Naturals

I heard jarrow broccomax wasnt quite up to par with other Sulforaphrane products. I know thats not a product I asked about specificically but what are your thoughts on thar

I heard jarrow broccomax wasnt quite up to par with other Sulforaphrane products. I know thats not a product I asked about specificically but what are your thoughts on thar

The new Broccomax formula has myrosinase and is a good product. However it looks like the best bet for a sulphorophane product (in the USA) is Avmacol.

The new formula has myrosinase and is a good product. However it looks like the best bet for a sulphorophane product (in the USA) is Avmacol.

Ok good to know. I just started researching it and listening to rhonda patrick and it seems interesting......Different things start to interest you as you age lol

Ok good to know. I just started researching it and listening to rhonda patrick and it seems interesting......Different things start to interest you as you age lol

Dante started using this, the Avmacol brand, so looking forward to hearing his thoughts.

Dante started using this, the Avmacol brand, so looking forward to hearing his thoughts.
His thoughts are pretty much out there already and I have read them, he recommended Avmacol based on what Dr. Rhonda Patrick hinted at regarding Jarrow

His thoughts are pretty much out there already and I have read them, he recommended Avmacol based on what Dr. Rhonda Patrick hinted at regarding Jarrow

Correct. Just stating most of use are waiting to hear his thoughts on it is all.

I first brought up Prostaphane and Avmacol here due to Rhonda's most recent appearance on JRE (Joe Rogan's podcast)
Prostaphane is only available in France.

I first brought up Prostaphane and Avmacol here due to Rhonda's most recent appearance on JRE (Joe Rogan's podcast)
Prostaphane is only available in France.

By prescription too apparently. Based on what I read Avmacol is the safest bet. And Knight I apologize if you posted about this already via another thread, I looked thru several threads but didnt see brand specific recommendations.

By prescription too apparently. Based on what I read Avmacol is the safest bet. And Knight I apologize if you posted about this already via another thread, I looked thru several threads but didnt see brand specific recommendations.

It's quite ok... Dante bolstered what I had thought to be the case and elaborated on it some too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner