Registered
My current trt protocol is
Week 1-12
Test 250mg every 10 days
Adex .5mg e3d

Week 12-18
Hcg 5000iu week
Adex .5mg e3d

I use to blast while on test but I don't want to use any more compounds in the near future. The only issue is that my orgasims feel very week and sex drive is average. Is it worth having a blood test or any natty products to help sex drive

Definitely get a blood test before you do anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you do for a living? Is stress high? How much Internet, and TV do you watch?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

What do you do for a living? Is stress high? How much Internet, and TV do you watch?

I'm a architect so constantly on the computer from 8-4. Watch maybe one episode a night on tv

Stress has been very high the last few weeks , just getting over a cold too, so i haven't trainer for 1.5 weeks

Stress has a huge factor on libido. Try killing the TV for a week and do something else. Maybe a salt bath, agility work, stretching, turn the phone off for a couple hours when you get home, take a walk by yourself, ect... also would suggest a blood test just to see where your e2 is.

Stress has a huge factor on libido. Try killing the TV for a week and do something else. Maybe a salt bath, agility work, stretching, turn the phone off for a couple hours when you get home, take a walk by yourself, ect... also would suggest a blood test just to see where your e2 is.

It's proven that technology creates limp dick. We are constantly connected to work. Stress burns test faster. Being sick, not training plays a part, but your obviously explaining a recurring experience.

Also guys reach that moment, and don't act on it. Grab your woman and go give it to her. The more you push sex away, the less you want it. It's a confidence thing. We're dudes, we are emotional head cases when it comes to sex.

Thanks for the replies [emoji1362] I was going to take 3 weeks off training because I havnt had time off in years but I think I'll just stick out two weeks and get back into it next week. Feel so unmotivated when u don't train

My current trt protocol is
Week 1-12
Test 250mg every 10 days
Adex .5mg e3d

Week 12-18
Hcg 5000iu week
Adex .5mg e3d

I use to blast while on test but I don't want to use any more compounds in the near future. The only issue is that my orgasims feel very week and sex drive is average. Is it worth having a blood test or any natty products to help sex drive

are you on trt or not? what do you mean by week 1-12? and week 12-18 hcg and adex?, if you are on trt i would not be doing 250 every 10 days, once every 7 days minimal ( I inject twice a week ), why is the hcg so high? if you are taken it only as part of a trt protocol that should be something more like 250iu-500iu twice a week, yes it is worth doing blood work, without it you are only guessing.

are you on trt or not? what do you mean by week 1-12? and week 12-18 hcg and adex?, if you are on trt i would not be doing 250 every 10 days, once every 7 days minimal ( I inject twice a week ), why is the hcg so high? if you are taken it only as part of a trt protocol that should be something more like 250iu-500iu twice a week, yes it is worth doing blood work, without it you are only guessing.

My dr put me on this trt protocol so that I keep my fertility up as I was on reandaron before and made my sperm zero. I'm from Australia so the regulations and test amount is different from the us

Weeks 1-12 I use test and then drop test 12-18 I only use hcg

Your protocol is very outdated. 500iu hCG EOD alongside 200mg Test weekly maintained fertility in men. If you can I'd split that dose up, 125mg E5D to even out blood levels. The constant swings probably has E2 all over the place.

Your protocol is very outdated. 500iu hCG EOD alongside 200mg Test weekly maintained fertility in men. If you can I'd split that dose up, 125mg E5D to even out blood levels. The constant swings probably has E2 all over the place.

Is there any literature on this? Just so I can show the dr?

PURPOSE: Testosterone replacement therapy results in decreased serum gonadotropins and intratesticular testosterone, and impairs spermatogenesis, leading to azoospermia in 40% of patients. However, intratesticular testosterone can be maintained during testosterone replacement therapy with co-administration of low dose human chorionic gonadotropin, which may support continued spermatogenesis in patients on testosterone replacement therapy.
MATERIALS AND METHODS: We retrospectively reviewed the records of hypogonadal men treated with testosterone replacement therapy and concomitant low dose human chorionic gonadotropin. Testosterone replacement consisted of daily topical gel or weekly intramuscular injection with intramuscular human chorionic gonadotropin (500 IU) every other day. Serum and free testosterone, estradiol, semen parameters and pregnancy rates were evaluated before and during therapy.
RESULTS: A total of 26 men with a mean age of 35.9 years were included in the study. Mean followup was 6.2 months. Of the men 19 were treated with injectable testosterone and 7 were treated with transdermal gel. Mean serum hormone levels before vs during treatment were testosterone 207.2 vs 1,055.5 ng/dl (p
CONCLUSIONS: Low dose human chorionic gonadotropin appears to maintain semen parameters in hypogonadal men on testosterone replacement therapy. Concurrent testosterone replacement and human chorionic gonadotropin use may preserve fertility in hypogonadal males who desire fertility preservation while on testosterone replacement therapy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/23260550/

yep

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost