YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruise and blast still = time on and time off?

Diesel17003

Registered
Wasnt sure how to word the quesiton, but if im running 150mg (TRT) test a week, and blast with whatever, is it still the norm time on =time off when adding another AAS?

Wasnt sure how to word the quesiton, but if im running 150mg (TRT) test a week, and blast with whatever, is it still the norm time on =time off when adding another AAS?

i think i see what your asking and you are never off, 150mg trt is on, off is completley free of all steroids, everything, not 100mg test, not 10mg dbol bridge lol, off everything, so blast and cruise just gives your body a break running for me 250mg test c week ,vs 1500mg plus different compounds, i myself blast and cruise also ,but im always on, the best bet is use compounds like hcg ,clomid etc, even though we are always on

Last edited:
I blast and cruise and judge my time off by blood work. I ran a 4 month cycle and have been on only 250mgs a week test for the last 2 1/2 months. I'm getting blood work done Monday and if everything come back good I'll be blasting again in a week.

yes, staying on test, just upping dose and adding tren after a 16 week blast, my diet was shit, head wasnt right. been off for 6 weeks. gonna get bloods and get back on, and get shit right this time.

750 test e for 16 weeks then i go to 300 mg for 16 week use real hgh 4-5 iu daily im 55 holding 255 lean it works bro

Blood work and knowing your own body is the best rule of thumb . But I try to cruise at least a month or so in between even if bloods are good .

This is why bloods are so important. Do bloods while cruising then you have a baseline. As long as your bloods are back to baseline and in range you can blast.

Bloods being normal isn't a sign for me to blast. If everytime your bloodwork returned to normal you blasted again, you could easily be blasting hormones most of the year. Blood work doesn't always tell the whole story, especially when it comes to changes to your heart.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear