over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixed feelings on IGF1 bloodwork #'s

Itachi

Registered
Hey all. Would an IGF # of 334 on 10ius greytops per day for 100 days be considered low? 6ius per day of novolin r was used the last 30 days before bloodwork so the real number would probably be even lower.

I feel like it should be higher than that. Baseline before Greytops was around 130.

Last edited:
100mcg GHRP2/100mcg mod grf(1-29) 3x/day, or 2ius pharma hgh per day should bring IGF1 up to 300 after one month.
Your IGF1 should be about 600 on 10ius hgh per day.
There are factors that will keep IGF1 from scoring high.
I need my guru, RamboStallone, to get in here on this discussion. 😁

Considering most natty numbers are around 200 for the mid range...

100mcg GHRP2/100mcg mod grf(1-29) 3x/day, or 2ius pharma hgh per day should bring IGF1 up to 300 after one month.

Sure bring your guru in here lol any insight is appreciated. :)

These were the grey top brand, the one everyone rants and raves about, so I really was expecting higher off 10ius.

Sure bring your guru in here lol any insight is appreciated. :)

These were the grey top brand, the one everyone rants and raves about, so I really was expecting higher off 10ius.

what was your serum GH score?

what was your serum GH score?

I did not test the serum, only the igf1. I can get the serum tested tomorrow. Are you thinking the serum will come back low?

Last edited:
No guru by any means lol.

I would say yes that is low for 10ius a day. So you were taking an entire vial of hgh every day? What time? And how much slin? And when?

There are a lot of factors like JJ mentioned. What AAS are you on? Any orals?

I don't know what to think about IGF levels anymore. My workout partner is on a decent amount of anabolic with 8iu black tops/ed and his IGF 1 was literally fucking 58. ***58***

He looks like a fucking freak, dry to the bone and reps 405 on bench. So someone explain that to me.

I don't know what to think about IGF levels anymore. My workout partner is on a decent amount of anabolic with 8iu black tops/ed and his IGF 1 was literally fucking 58. ***58***

He looks like a fucking freak, dry to the bone and reps 405 on bench. So someone explain that to me.

Is he using tren? Just like tren can throw off estrogen numbers I think there's a link to IGF scores as well

Yeah, 4-500 tren ace. Only thing i can give credit too also. Ive seen other ppl have these issues while on tren/deca also. I think it screws the # but not the effect. Trust me, this bitches IGF isn't 58.

Yeah, 4-500 tren ace. Only thing i can give credit too also. Ive seen other ppl have these issues while on tren/deca also. I think it screws the # but not the effect. Trust me, this bitches IGF isn't 58.

Exactly. I don't think it affects the actual results, just throws the testing numbers off

This is another instance of guys runns 19-nors at a decent dose AND running a good amount of GH and still having shitty IGF-1 scores.

I know 2 dudes who were running Deca/Tren cycles, both pinning 6ius of GH and had shitty 100-200 IGF numbers.

A couple other stories like this in the GH TESTING thread in the Sponsor section. Im very tempted to do a little test on this myself. It COULD be caber (known to lower IGF) or it could just be a strange react to 19-nor's.

No guru by any means lol.

I would say yes that is low for 10ius a day. So you were taking an entire vial of hgh every day? What time? And how much slin? And when?

There are a lot of factors like JJ mentioned. What AAS are you on? Any orals?

Yep entire vial. The gh was split 4x per day. Around 6-8 ius Novolin R per day for the last 30 of the 100 day run. No orals were used. EQ, NPP, Test, Masteron. NPP was discontinued 2 1/2 weeks before the blood test.

:confused:

58? Holy crap!!!! That's really low! I wonder what's causing such low numbers.

58? Holy crap!!!! That's really low! I wonder what's causing such low numbers.
Yea, I saw the labs. Made no sense at all. I concluded that it was a lab error but sounds like 19-nors who have puzzled us before regarding testosterone and estrogen numbers from lab work may be causing it again with igf lab work. Remember Pinkton was on deca when his lab work showed an astronomical test level with an almost non-existent, single digit estro level without the use of any AI.

19-nors may be skewing our lab work results giving us false data for a number of items unfortunately. We need someone who understands the actual test methods and hormones to possibly explain it. I'll talk to Stewie and see if Patrick Arnold has any insight on this subject.

This is another instance of guys runns 19-nors at a decent dose AND running a good amount of GH and still having shitty IGF-1 scores.

I know 2 dudes who were running Deca/Tren cycles, both pinning 6ius of GH and had shitty 100-200 IGF numbers.

A couple other stories like this in the GH TESTING thread in the Sponsor section. Im very tempted to do a little test on this myself. It COULD be caber (known to lower IGF) or it could just be a strange react to 19-nor's.

Interesting. Dnab87....is your guy using any caber with his tren?

Zero caber/prami. His prolactin was perfect.

Yea, I saw the labs. Made no sense at all. I concluded that it was a lab error but sounds like 19-nors who have puzzled us before regarding testosterone and estrogen numbers from lab work may be causing it again with igf lab work. Remember Pinkton was on deca when his lab work showed an astronomical test level with an almost non-existent, single digit estro level without the use of any AI.

19-nors may be skewing our lab work results giving us false data for a number of items unfortunately. We need someone who understands the actual test methods and hormones to possibly explain it. I'll talk to Stewie and see if Patrick Arnold has any insight on this subject.

I'm not sure if Patrick would share too much of an opinion under these circumstances when there's non-pharmaceutical compounds used. Thats not saying that the products are bad or not molecularly the same.

As for a cross reactivity showing false lows, I'm not sure how that's going to happen. On the other hand, false highs is common place with some immunoassays.

As for the low IGF-1 levels. I'd question the legitimacy of the GH. And or question the possibility of the presence of antibodies, such as anti-GH-Nsomatotropin antibody or heterophilic antibodies or similar.

That's all speculation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity