over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Study backing sub q test injects

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
**broken link removed**

Study performed by respected team demonstrating sub q test injections deliver the same results as IM with less adverse occurance at the injection site.

Is upper quad the prefered spot to inject. I really dont like stomach shots anymore..always a small lump in there.

I remember back in the day when people would post on a forum asking if they can take their AAS shots sub-q and they would get flamed out of the building.

Got a friend who's trt doctor has him doing sub-q. I think it .75ml once a week.

Wow this would be way easier than finding a spot without stabbing a nerve

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Subq shot EOD with test E keeps levels extremely stable. I do 50mg for cruising

I use 37.5mg EOD to ED with Test Enanthate for the past couple of years. Nothing else. I never took labs (hormonal), just went by how I felt. A lot of that time I was also "off" everything too....sucked ass, and the sub-q injects are a time/game changer imo.

I remember those days myself. I was always taught AAS injects were deep IM.

This is what I was taught by some top endocrine professionals years ago, seems the tide is changing as all things in science // medicine

Iv done 1ml sub Q shots when cruising. It's easy as fuck. Just lumps for a week lol

Do you guys think 27 guage 5/8" is too big for subQ?

I use 37.5mg EOD to ED with Test Enanthate for the past couple of years. Nothing else. I never took labs (hormonal), just went by how I felt. A lot of that time I was also "off" everything too....sucked ass, and the sub-q injects are a time/game changer imo.

explain how they're a time/game changer.
i do trt dose, 125, im once a week. how'd it make u feel doing it your way?

Ive done lab work with this and yes sub-q works. I feel much better, it Feels more stable to me than intra-muscular; once a week ; although I do both , usually not at the same time , either sub-q for a period of time or Im :)

Im on Dr prescribed trt. I switched about 4 years to sub q shots. Mon,we'd,Fri personally for me the sub q shots feel more stable. Also I've noticed that I have been able to lower my dose and still feel the same or better with 3x aweek sub q shots compared to once weekly I.m. I would recommend to anyone that is on trt and it feels like they can't "feel" there trt or it's not helping anymore. Try going to sub q shots 3 or 4 times aweek.

Tren ace sub-q for people who get the cough a lot.

30g 1/2 inch .5cc

Backload.

You can also do smaller muscles this way too. Triceps Traps biceps calves you name it....

One thing with Sub-q you gotta remember is not straight into fat. You use lean spots. And rotate. I think .5cc is the most you should do sub-q into one area

Tren ace sub-q for people who get the cough a lot.

30g 1/2 inch .5cc

Backload.

You can also do smaller muscles this way too. Triceps Traps biceps calves you name it....

One thing with Sub-q you gotta remember is not straight into fat. You use lean spots. And rotate. I think .5cc is the most you should do sub-q into one area

I know with test like only 0.2 cc is recommended. 20-25 mgs at most

I did some test p , in normal sub q abdomen shot and got a hard lump that took a few months to go away. test p is a no sub-q. That said, 0.5 ml's tren ace sub q?

I know with test like only 0.2 cc is recommended. 20-25 mgs at most

I did some test p , in normal sub q abdomen shot and got a hard lump that took a few months to go away. test p is a no sub-q. That said, 0.5 ml's tren ace sub q?

Just have to see how you react,

The thing with sub-q when pinning ED is I've just used it to keep my muscles fresh without having to put oil in them all the time. So it's not like would run a whole cycle sub-q just maybe supplement the cycle with some sub-q pins every few days. So .5 cc wouldn't bother me, but yes it does cause a small lump that for goes away within 2-3 days. Hot showers that get the blood to the dermal area seem to help with knots or small lumps.

**broken link removed**

Study performed by respected team demonstrating sub q test injections deliver the same results as IM with less adverse occurance at the injection site.

So 16 years ago, when I started SQ experimenting, people called me crazy, it looks like I was not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131