over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Agmatine sulfate... worth it?

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Been reading a lot lately about agmatine... but as with everything, between theory and practice, the difference in terms of real world results can be night and day... for all those who have tried it (on its own without it being stacked in a pre-workout powder would be a plus), what are your thoughts?

Mainly looking for its focus properties. :)

i would say no phidias. i have used it. went through 2 packs. i did not feel it a heavy hitter. in my opinion cm is just fine and cheaper too. cm does a fine job for pump, blow flow and health benefits etc too.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

If you want focus plus agmatine..check out EVL shred. Has a nootropic blend plus agmatine in it.

i would say no phidias. i have used it. went through 2 packs. i did not feel it a heavy hitter. in my opinion cm is just fine and cheaper too. cm does a fine job for pump, blow flow and health benefits etc too.

I second this. If you're going for sheer pump, CM is the best bang for your buck. I've tossed $$$ at agmatine several times and i've never noticed anything great from it.

The ONE GOOD THING about agmatine is that it works synergistically with opiods and can help bring down your tolerance to them. I know quite a few guys who have supplemented agmatine while bringing their Kratom dosages down. I've also noticed that I can get the same "feeling" from a lower dosage of kratom if I supplement with agmatine. Just something interesting to think about.

I honestly have ZERO clue how you can determine if something is boosting "focus"..... nootropics, focus.... what does that even mean? being serious... is it like an ADD med where you can concentrate?

I second this. If you're going for sheer pump, CM is the best bang for your buck. I've tossed $$$ at agmatine several times and i've never noticed anything great from it.

The ONE GOOD THING about agmatine is that it works synergistically with opiods and can help bring down your tolerance to them. I know quite a few guys who have supplemented agmatine while bringing their Kratom dosages down. I've also noticed that I can get the same "feeling" from a lower dosage of kratom if I supplement with agmatine. Just something interesting to think about.

Yes, this is true regarding Kratom and Agmatine.

I honestly have ZERO clue how you can determine if something is boosting "focus"..... nootropics, focus.... what does that even mean? being serious... is it like an ADD med where you can concentrate?

No brain fog or mind wandering. Info consumption seems to be alot better.

Thanks mate.

this is the thing you could buy so much CM for the price of cm. Its soooo expensive in the UK. dont know about america.

like you could run a hefty dose of CM like 10 gm peri workout for the cost.

I took cm without A sulphate
A sulphate on its own
cm on its own

every way.

also cos i got a price match i got good deal so bought two packs of 50 gms each. . they say its dose is 1 gm. I took 1 to 1.5- 2--2.5 to even 3 gm to play around.

so i used that 100 gm lasted me a good 3 months as i only wt train 4 times a week.

I personally would not buy it again.

CM is here to stay.

Nothuman has posted a lot if studies ref etc on its health benifits on the board.

regd Kratom and A sulphate I have no idea. Never used Kratom ever. Dont think i am going to use it either.

Last edited:
No brain fog or mind wandering. Info consumption seems to be alot better.

to benefit weight training? i can see if your studying for exams, or trying to crack a code how maybe that could help..... but is "brain fog" a problem for you guys in the gym lifting weights? I'm not getting it...are u saying you sit down on a machine to train, and you are thinking of butterflies on the gym window or something?

Focus... no
Pumps... yes

to benefit weight training? i can see if your studying for exams, or trying to crack a code how maybe that could help..... but is "brain fog" a problem for you guys in the gym lifting weights? I'm not getting it...are u saying you sit down on a machine to train, and you are thinking of butterflies on the gym window or something?

Oh idk about weight training. I use for work and reading/studying purposes.

Trust me if you saw the girls that train in my gym you would need all the high dosed focus supplements this world has to offer.

The other day a 10/10 girl in little tiny shorts had a wrap around her ankle and was holding her foot up from behind her head in a splits stood up pose. How am I meant to focus on my ab training when I see that :eek::D

Trust me if you saw the girls that train in my gym you would need all the high dosed focus supplements this world has to offer.

The other day a 10/10 girl in little tiny shorts had a wrap around her ankle and was holding her foot up from behind her head in a splits stood up pose. How am I meant to focus on my ab training when I see that :eek::D

ya i feel you there... my area is called "little Brazil"... Brazilian girls all dressed in their crazy colored outfits with freakin perfect melon booties everywhereeee hahahahaha :love::love: pretty sure my PRs jump 20lbs when they are aroundddd :D

wait to you see the girl i just signed to Syraplex!!!! :star-w:rs check her on IG- MRS.NANDAFIT

ya i feel you there... my area is called "little Brazil"... Brazilian girls all dressed in their crazy colored outfits with freakin perfect melon booties everywhereeee hahahahaha :love::love: pretty sure my PRs jump 20lbs when they are aroundddd :D

wait to you see the girl i just signed to Syraplex!!!! :star-w:rs check her on IG- MRS.NANDAFIT

That's what it is like here. Lots of Latina girls in their colourful lycra pants :D That girl you just signed is amazing. That pic of her on a night out in red :love: They are like that here but less fake in many ways. I don't really see huge boobs just booties.

That's a good way to get girls... do you want to be the face (arse) of my supplement line :D

That's a good way to get girls... do you want to be the face (arse) of my supplement line :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I figured EVERYONE else lets the sex sell, why not meeeee?!?! lmao :headbang::headbang::headbang:

check out the video in the grey shorts :star-w:rs

totally hijacked my dawgs thread to talk bout assssss hahahahaha... :D:D:D

now imagine me being in that situation.

I have wifey aka Minnie 'The Beast' Mouse , female version of branch warren , training with me in the same gym at the same time somewhere in 100 meter radius of me lol.

I can't focus on training with all the geriatrics in my gym! Plus we have "light" music on the speakers, really gets my blood going. LOVE seeing 75+ yr old women doing tai chi or belly dancing, I mean, how's a guy supposed to focus on lifting with all that hot tail around the gym!!!

You should be able to find it cheap enough to give it a personal trial. I did notice some mild pumps when I used it but nothing worthy enough of running it in my supplement arsenal.

Agreed. I get much more out of CM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity