over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cbc oil...anyone use for hunger or other issues

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
First thing, I'm talking about legal use for medical reasons.

Anyway I have terrible issues with hunger. I've used eq, Ghrp6, and a few other things for appetite increase. I've even been scripted an allergy med they give to anorexia patients. To be brief I had cancer and treatment awhile ago, so i haven't been the same since.
Rambling aside, has anyone used cbc oil for appetite?
I was hoping for something with lil to no thc in it.
I hate being high so that part of pot I'm not to keen on.
I was told to find a sativa cbc oil for sublingual use.
I'd also like to know if anyone uses this for any other issues.

The problem with using it for appetite stimulation is you wil become dependent on it. The days you don't use it your appetite will go to hell and chewing food can make you feel nauseous. This won't happen the first few weeks you use it but eventually you will start to feel that way.

Fasted morning cardio makes me hungry all day! Give it a shot!

The problem with using it for appetite stimulation is you wil become dependent on it. The days you don't use it your appetite will go to hell and chewing food can make you feel nauseous. This won't happen the first few weeks you use it but eventually you will start to feel that way.

Fasted morning cardio makes me hungry all day! Give it a shot!

Im already to that point lol.
The cardiovascular thing I'll try.
Thanks man

It is, I f'd up....
I used to vape that stuff .. i can say it did mellow me out some.. but thats about it really.. maybe a few extra well being thoughts but thats more than likely placebo

Ive been looking into b12 shots to increase hunger. I hear it works rather well even with vet grade

I used 5000mcg a day. And didn't give me no appetite increase :)

CBD won't make you hungry unfortunately. It actually did zero for me. I just smoke the real thing. Works well but like anything else the hunger is not as pronounced after continuous use. So when something crushes my appetite, it won't help as much and in some cases doesn't even work at increasing my hunger at all.

CBD won't make you hungry unfortunately. It actually did zero for me. I just smoke the real thing. Works well but like anything else the hunger is not as pronounced after continuous use. So when something crushes my appetite, it won't help as much and in some cases doesn't even work at increasing my hunger at all.

X2. From everything I've read on cbd, it won't do much in terms of hunger. The cbds work great for pain relief but the mental effects and appetite increase comes from the thc.

I used to vape that stuff .. i can say it did mellow me out some.. but thats about it really.. maybe a few extra well being thoughts but thats more than likely placebo

I always wonder that and how much is placebo. I'm not much of a smoker but occasionally vape (though its been months since I have) now as I hated smoking so stayed away for a long time. Mellows me out but sometimes I notice nothing. Also know that it makes some people more paranoid and increases anxiety so just wonder if it amplifies your subconscious thoughts or feelings.

First thing, I'm talking about legal use for medical reasons.

Anyway I have terrible issues with hunger. I've used eq, Ghrp6, and a few other things for appetite increase. I've even been scripted an allergy med they give to anorexia patients. To be brief I had cancer and treatment awhile ago, so i haven't been the same since.
Rambling aside, has anyone used cbc oil for appetite?
I was hoping for something with lil to no thc in it.
I hate being high so that part of pot I'm not to keen on.
I was told to find a sativa cbc oil for sublingual use.
I'd also like to know if anyone uses this for any other issues.
As others had mentioned, the thc is what boosts the appetite. However, to an extent, cbd can counteract some of thc's mental effects, including the paranoia. It may be worthwhile to seek out a variety that has balanced amounts of thc/cbd. Those strains are unfortunately more difficult to find, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Damn. Well thanks man.

The thc and cbd vape do jack shit for me. The thc effects me slightly but I need the real thing to feel the effects.
No kidding? Perhaps it was the brand? The real thing can be vaporized as well... A bit easier on the lungs.

I've only had pot once and I ate it. I ended up in a walk in fridge making blt's with some chick. They were the best ever.

I puff on a vape to relieve joint and feet pain after work. Definitely helps appetite

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No kidding? Perhaps it was the brand? The real thing can be vaporized as well... A bit easier on the lungs.

Tried several so wasn't really a brand issue. The thc vapes I would feel a head high but nothing close to actual bud. At this point my tolerance is very high from smoking bud so they definitely don't do much for me. I have to get the strongest thc vape I can find when I travel or something and don't have access to bud.

I tried that too lol, I need a flame. I started dabbing too and even dab didn't feel the same to me. But dab was much stronger then vape but the Wife and I can go through 1g of wax in a night haha.

I have never tried any form of real marijuana in my life would love to try small dose of the edibles...tried cbd oils and tinctures and they did jack shit..maybe i should move to CO, one of many states legal heard it's wonder on pain and insomina - my too greatest complaints. :(

Last edited:
i have a friend who's wife had terrible tremors and she started the CBD oils and its helped her tremendously , ive read some about it and how people have used it for alot of other ailments.

When my mom had cancer her dr told her that alot of patients had good success with pot for pain control but couldn't legally advise it. It definitely helped , even more than morphine and she was totally blasted like the morphine made her AND it helped her apatite which was zilch from chemo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131