advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When your daily supplement list is too big...

This has backfired miserably. Lol. I know there are some other guys take around the same amount.

Now I feel like a leper.

This has backfired miserably. Lol. I know there are some other guys take around the same amount.

Now I feel like a leper.

Yea I mean I don't know whether any of those interact negatively or not. I use a lot too but you definitely use more. Hard for me to tell you to take anything out that I haven't even heard of.

Again i feel strongly about this:

I dont feel its good to just use supplements for the sake of using supplements that someone posts about on a board and it sounds good so you add it.

I think you need to look at your genetic heritage, and look at the problems of your bloodwork...and you decide with those two factors on what you feel is necessary to take.

You said you have lipid problems...i totally get it and i would set out to improve those lipids and PROVE IT TO YOURSELF with bloodwork that what you are taking improve it.

If you had rampant colon cancer in your family i would totally get it if you really went at that with a multi approach to battling against it.

But again i feel you have to draw a line in the sand and stick with it. And when you draw that line in the sand and you want to add something new....you ABSOLUTELY must subtract something on your list. What you must ask yourself is if you absolutely had to take ONLY 5-7 supps what would those 5-7 supps be? Must haves on your list. Once those are set in stone that will give you a much better ability to get rid of what needs to be 86ed.

Now I feel like a leper.

Don't worry bro, I take about twice as much shit as you do. I just am way too embarassed to post my list(also don't have the time to type all that info).

I would say remove the bcomplex/ cinnamon if I had to choose. Cinnamon because your already taking metformin and a good dose of ala. Bcomplex because your already doing b12/multi and extra from a decent diet.

wow!! Being around you all day obsessing, finding, counting, swallowing, 20+? pills multiple times a day for some reason of maybe good health, has to be more annoying than being around a fat instagam girl all day checking the mirror and fixing her hair. How about drop have that stuff, not just 2, save some money and eat more REAL FOOD. That is the best place to get your nutrients. You know most of those supps are either underdosed or not even as labeled anyway.

I use about as many supplements myself , although different ones. And find it takes me less then 10 minutes a week to load up my pill box for the week and just grab what I need to take with my meals. I usually go several years at a time without having one day of illness.

You're not alone. There's so many different supplements/medications that one can take for various health issues or as an preventive measure. I've been experimenting with a whole bunch of stuff as well.

What I'm doing now is I'm trying to keep a detail log of how i'm feeling with each combination of supps, meds, etc. Also I've been just writing down templates for BP, cholesterol, energy, etc.

First figure out whats the most pressing issue for you? BP, lipids, heart, etc? Then stick with one that you feel worked the best for you or which ever has the most supporting evidence.

You're taking fish oil + krill. Both isn't bad. But if your joints and blood work has been good just stick one of them.

I personally think out of everything you should definitely keep the Vitamin D, Vitamin K2 (mk-7), and fish oil. Take the metformin a few times a week. Also consider adding in injectable l-carnitine. I take both to help with insulin sensitivity since I also take hgh.

Aside from that I can tell you what I've been taking/experimenting with.

Fish oil (alternate betwen capsules and liquid) - at least 2 caps or 1-3 tsps daily.
Vitamin D3 5000iu + Vitamin K2 (200mcg mk7/400mcg mk4) - these two compliment one another.
Metfomin - 500mg only 3 to 4 times a week.
Niacin: 1g 2 to 3 times a week. To help with my cholesterol a bit especially after a short oral blast.

Then the rest of the stuff I've been experimenting with are injectables for BP, insulin sensitivity, fat loss, pain, energy, etc. These have good literature behind them.

Injectables: I don't take everything below everyday. I make adjustments. But usually I'll just inject a 6ml mix of the water based ones once in the morning or night. arginine i'll take preworkout sometimes.

So heres the list and some of the main reasons I added them.
glutathione - liver health, strong antioxidant.
L-arginine - i added for better overall blood flow
L-carnitine - helps with preventing fat gain + heart health, insulin sensitivity
L-carnosine - endurance, muscle recovery
TMG - strong methyl donor, endurance, oxygen, etc..
Curcumin - joints, pain, estrogen control.
taurine - helps with many things, electrolyte balance
agmatine - pain, potentially lower opiod tolerance.
Coq10 - BP, heart health.

Keep in mind I also have some health issues I'm trying to alleviate. I'm just giving you some ideas.

Lastly, in my opinion if you don't have any outstanding health issues then the stuff below should be adequate to help with overall health with an emphasize for BP, heart, inflammation, and joint health.

Vitamin D, Vitamin K2 (mk7), fish oil, curcumin (longvida because it crosses BBB) injectable is worthwhile as well.

Bonus would be injectable glutathione, l-carnitine, and l-arginine for liver and insulin sensitivity + other benefits.

I didn't include prescribed meds that I take for some of my health issues (baclofen, ultram, etc) cause that will vary for each individual if they some health ailment they are seeing an doctor for.

Last edited:
And you cut stuff out? How do you remember taking all that bro ? I can barely remember taking my aspirin and stand there holding the bottle wondering if I took it today..

It's not really for us to state what you should get rid off. You know more than us what you think is essential. You have definitely got carried away adding to your list though. Step back and just think what are the core 8 supplements you need and work from there. Looking at your list I will bold a few I think you could probably stop and it not negatively effect you. Have you had your vitamin levels checked through blood work before?

I have recently cut some stuff out of my daily supplement list. But what follows is the remains. I'd love some opinions on 2 items you would remove (and why). Also, if you notice any dosages or things that dont make sense or are not optimal, mention that too. If you have a suggestion to add, please suggest what to remove in its place. Any critique is welcomed. The goal is to have a smaller, but possibly better, list.

AM – upon rising empty stomach w/ water
LEF Cognitiex - 3 gel caps contains:
Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 600 mg
Phosphatidylserine [from Sharp-PS] 100 mg
Brain Shield® (Gastrodin) 50 mg
Vinpocetine 20 mg
Leucoselect® grape extract (seed) 150 mg
BlueActiv™ Wild blueberry extract (fruit) 150 mg
Sensoril® 125 mg
Uridine-5'-monophosphate (disodium) 50 mg
Proprietary NeuroProtection Complex Blend
Perluxan® Hops standardized extract (cones),
Rosemary standardized extract (leaf) 125 mg​

Natural Factors Ashwagandha (Sensoril) 1 cap 250mg
Phosphatidylserine [from Sharp-PS or Serinaid] 1 cap 100mg
Armour thyroid T3/T4 (1 grain equates to roughly 25mcg T3) 1 grain
Vit C (cortisol dampening and in unison w/ NAC) 1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Liv52 (half of the 2 serving cap) 1 cap

(I rotate in various things here depending on what I am doing, I may add a dose of clen if cutting or a nootropic like Noopept, etc.)

After shower, etc. I will have a carbless meal (eggs, shake, etc.) unless cutting or holding and then I will Fast until Noon as part of an IF protocol and only have coffee w/ MCT oil (e.g. Brain Octane). I would typically do some AM fasted cardio during cutting too. No carbs, BCAA, nothing to spike insulin.

I have genetically high cholesterol (diagnosed) on or off TRT and ditched trying supplements that didn’t touch it. Avoided statin and went to the low dose Praluent injectable (brand new non-statin PSK9 inhibitor). 75mg 2x month, halved cholesterol instantly, no perceivable sides.

With meals daily (1st and last meal, spread out)
Vitacost Synergy ArthroPower Ultra (robust 8 cap multi w/ high dose Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM)
TocoQ10 – Tocomin SupraBio + 100mg coq10 1 gel cap
Jarrow Ubiquinol QH-Absorb 200mg x 2 (400mg/day) 400mg
Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) Bulk Supplements bulk Powder ~500mg
K-2 (MK7) 200mcg
D3 8000iu
LEF Bio-Curcumin 1cap 400mg
Vitamin B complex 1 serving
Methyl B-12 (the extra B-12 is due to Metformin use) 3000mcg
ALA + ALCAR combo cap 1 serving 600/1000mg
Cinnamon (post meals) 1000mg

Garlic Extract 1000mg
Viva Labs Krill Oil x 3 caps 1875mg
Carlson’s Fish Oil Liquid x3 servings 4800mg
Phosphatidylcholine 840mg
Baby aspirin 81mg
LEF Milk Thistle 1 serving
BroccoMax – 1 cap 30mg
Primrose Oil (GLA) 1300mg
Sugar Free Metamucil 1-2 servings/day
Albion Magnesium Chelate (evening meal) 400mg
Melatonin 3mg + L-theanine 200mg (before bed)
Vitacost Mega Digestive Enzymes with Pancreatin 10X 2-4 caps
TUDCA (on cycle only)

Mid-afternoon (PS + C are for cortisol)
Vit C 1000mg
Liv52 1 cap
1 grain Armour thyroid (only have this additional dose if cutting) 1 grain
(2 grain daily if cutting, 1 grain majority of time)

Pharmaceuticals
Metformin 500mg SR x 2 1000mg
Telmisartan 40mg @ night
Praluent 75mg SubQ bimonthly
Exemestane (Aromasin) 12.5mg EOD
TRT 150mg Cyp/wk over 2x shots
Armour Thyroid 1 grain year round
GH (official Greys or Nordi) 3-4iu/day

Pre / Intra workout around 6:30pm is the typical Caffeine, Creatine, EAA, Citrulline Malate, Taurine, yohimbine, ephedrine (depending on goals) etc., If it’s a growing phase (vs cutting) I’ll add HBCD carbs.

You could also get rid of one of the krill or fish oils. Although if your diet is low in omega 3's then you could keep them in and simply rotate. If your diet is good (far wise) I don't see the need in using both. There are another 10 things you could probably get rid of and your blood work be just as good but you can work on that over time.

Last edited:
I have recently cut some stuff out of my daily supplement list. But what follows is the remains. I'd love some opinions on 2 items you would remove (and why). Also, if you notice any dosages or things that dont make sense or are not optimal, mention that too. If you have a suggestion to add, please suggest what to remove in its place. Any critique is welcomed. The goal is to have a smaller, but possibly better, list.

Vinpocetine 20 mg
Sensoril® 125 mg

NAC 1200mg

(I rotate in various things here depending on what I am doing, I may add a dose of clen if cutting or a nootropic like Noopept, etc.)

After shower, etc. I will have a carbless meal (eggs, shake, etc.) unless cutting or holding and then I will Fast until Noon as part of an IF protocol and only have coffee w/ MCT oil (e.g. Brain Octane). I would typically do some AM fasted cardio during cutting too. No carbs, BCAA, nothing to spike insulin.

I have genetically high cholesterol (diagnosed) on or off TRT and ditched trying supplements that didn’t touch it. Avoided statin and went to the low dose Praluent injectable (brand new non-statin PSK9 inhibitor). 75mg 2x month, halved cholesterol instantly, no perceivable sides.

Vitacost Synergy ArthroPower Ultra (robust 8 cap multi w/ high dose Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM)
K-2 (MK7) 200mcg
D3 8000iu
Garlic Extract 1000mg
Baby aspirin 81mg
BroccoMax – 1 cap 30mg
TUDCA (on cycle only)

Vit C 1000mg
Liv52 1 cap

Pharmaceuticals
Telmisartan 40mg @ night

Pre / Intra workout around 6:30pm is the typical Caffeine, Creatine, EAA, Citrulline Malate, Taurine, yohimbine, ephedrine (depending on goals) etc., If it’s a growing phase (vs cutting) I’ll add HBCD carbs.

holy shit your list made me think about about a research paper-outstanding list and back ground on taking them.

And I thought I was going overboard by taking One a Day Men's formula TWICE a day :eek: LOL. G.I.- If taking that many supplements every day makes you happy....then more power to you! There are a lot worse things you could be doing with your money (drinking, rec. drugs, etc.) Last I heard nobody ever robbed houses or car jacked someone so they could get money to buy more COQ10 or fish oil caps....

if I'm eating healthy and getting a little fruit and veggies I don't notice supplements and think its not worth the money over long run but I do notice proteins of course bcaas, whey, creatine and casein

wow!! Being around you all day obsessing, finding, counting, swallowing, 20+? pills multiple times a day for some reason of maybe good health, has to be more annoying than being around a fat instagam girl all day checking the mirror and fixing her hair. How about drop have that stuff, not just 2, save some money and eat more REAL FOOD. That is the best place to get your nutrients. You know most of those supps are either underdosed or not even as labeled anyway.

While I do agree with you for the most part hogan, the issue therein lies with what is in the "real food"? Unless he grows/raises it he has no clue what's being added to it.

G.I.Bro, is there a specific reason for each and every supplement you take? I know I'm not one of the people you were hoping to chime in, sorry.
If you take it just to take it to be safe, it's probably disposable. I toned mine down a ton lately, just take a multi (Animal Pak), Ubiquinol, Aspirin 81mg, probiotic' ZMA and Vitamin C (I use EAA intra as well)

Sorry I couldn't add more, but I'm in no way learned in this area

Don't worry bro, I take about twice as much shit as you do. I just am way too embarassed to post my list(also don't have the time to type all that info).
Oh shit i forgot to include u in the ranking mate.

You are right up there in the Grade A supplement whores bracket too but you keep a low profile lol

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Vinpocetine 20 mg
Sensoril® 125 mg

NAC 1200mg

K-2 (MK7) 200mcg
D3 8000iu
Garlic Extract 1000mg
Baby aspirin 81mg
BroccoMax – 1 cap 30mg
TUDCA (on cycle only)

Vit C 1000mg
Liv52 1 cap

Pharmaceuticals
Telmisartan 40mg @ night

Heres my .02

Drop either the LEF Cognitex or PS. Sensoril > both and essentially doing the same thing. Could also drop Vit C dose (sensoril has you covered for cortisol control)
Drop the multi (pry hardly getting absorbed if at all)
Drop Pycnogenol
Drop Vit-B complex
Drop TocoQ10
I like cinnamon but could drop it if using as a supplement (already using Ala and Metformin)
Drop fish oil or the dose
Drop milk thistle (already using NAC and Liv52)
Drop digestive enzymes unless they truly benefit you

Now I say this without knowing anything about you and your bloodwork. But you have a lot of overlapping ingredients that essentially are doing the same thing.

So unless something I named to drop has been shown to improve your bloodwork, I don't see the need.

IMO, drop:
Our bodies adapt to artificial thyroid hormones, and becomes resistant. Let your body do its thing unless you know, from blood work, you need this to bring you to "normal" ranges.

Baby aspirin 81mg

Unless absolutely needed. Elevated RBC/Heme/platelet. If blood work is good, no need to take it and expose your digestive system to it (causes bleeding).

Seems a bit redundant since you are taking LIV52 and NAC. NAC would be the best to keep vs the other two. NAC coverts to glutathione.

Bit excessive. FDA says max is 2-3000, europe says 5000. High fish oil supplements can thin the blood causing bleeding issues, in certain people, this kinda goes back to the aspirin above.

Drop the niacin. If simply using it for cholesterol it's not really worth it. HDL levels are arguably negligible when compared to your LDL in importance.

IMO, drop:
Our bodies adapt to artificial thyroid hormones, and becomes resistant. Let your body do its thing unless you know, from blood work, you need this to bring you to "normal" ranges.

Baby aspirin 81mg

Unless absolutely needed. Elevated RBC/Heme/platelet. If blood work is good, no need to take it and expose your digestive system to it (causes bleeding).

Seems a bit redundant since you are taking LIV52 and NAC. NAC would be the best to keep vs the other two. NAC coverts to glutathione.

Bit excessive. FDA says max is 2-3000, europe says 5000. High fish oil supplements can thin the blood causing bleeding issues, in certain people, this kinda goes back to the aspirin above.
I appreciate all the responses, but this is exactly what I'm looking for to help me make some decisions. An educated, intelligent response with sound support. I'm aware of all these issues/downsides but having someone else highlight them helps. Thanks. This was the best feedback so far. So you think even 1 grain of Armour is unwise; you'll just get tolerant anyway and cause inhibition? Do you think it's so far as to be detrimental to health to have very slightly elevated thyroid hormone levels? This item is probably my largest concern in continuing. I'm afraid of the rebound coming off tbh. I'd wait until after summer. I don't even recognize your nick, you should post more!

Also, a lot of people have implied I'm just taking random stuff. I can assure you, I'm highly neurotic and obsessive about this shit. I read about supplemention, sports science and PEDs incessantly. I read a new study probably almost every day. If only I could make a living in these areas I'm naturally interested in rather than ass raping juggernaut insurance companies! There are some strong themes in what I'm taking (I thought obviously). I guess I should have grouped them by purpose. There are general health items, but the other 2 large groupings are heart oriented (specifically cardiomyopathy) and metabolism/glucose disposal/control for the unified goal of optimal body comp. If you take AAS and gh, heart enlargement is practically a certainty. The degree, and it's mitigation, is another thing. It appears in my family so genetic disposition is a concern/risk factor for this nasty habit I have. Some of those choices probably make more sense now. Nothuman recognized a lot of these choices I know.

I really wanted more love from Dante but I know these posts probably get boring. His protocol is close to the same size from what I've seen before. Specifics, science backed reasons on removing or reducing an item are what I find most useful. I've already convinced myself to remove several items and redundancies.

Anyone have a high end multi they are really passionate about?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner