over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diuretics and final week prep

saffire

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hey guys,

its that time again, competition time soon :yeahthat: .. but got problem about making weight class , i got exactly 2 weeks and need to loose 8lbs , already shredded so i think we just talking about loosing water, maybe last bits of fat...

should i switch to keto diet 2 weeks and just keep it under 3 days out and then carb up?

diuretics wise 7 days out start aldcatone( even tho i didnt want to use but because that weight class)

1-2 days out keep dyazide on hand just in case to add more

sounds good?

that makes no sense really

no one will be able to give you helpful advice if they are unable to ascertain your condition

that makes no sense really

no one will be able to give you helpful advice if they are unable to ascertain your condition

thats true bro, but i was looking for something like someone experience with droping water during last week when someone need to lose more weight , that doesnt need necessary photo

What do you look like 1st thing in the morning. If it's just water to lose why change diet?

Last edited:
you should've tried the diuretics beforehand.

from personal experience:

dyazide is quite weak in comparison with lasix. if you are thinking about wether taking a diuretic or not, then stick with dyazide.

if you need to drop some serious water in couple hours. lasix will get rid of it quite nicely. anectdotal example: lasix will get rid of any binge-eating-bloat u did the day before. But you will also feel the lasix. It makes me lightheaded, you might cramp in places you never did before and more funny stuff I can't think of right now. Also your face will be chiseled, lean, gaunt... a tad more extreme than singledigit-bodyfat-face. love the stuff

dyazide is quite weak in comparison with lasix. if you are thinking about wether taking a diuretic or not, then stick with dyazide.

if you need to drop some serious water in couple hours. lasix will get rid of it quite nicely. anectdotal example: lasix will get rid of any binge-eating-bloat u did the day before. But you will also feel the lasix. It makes me lightheaded, you might cramp in places you never did before and more funny stuff I can't think of right now. Also your face will be chiseled, lean, gaunt... a tad more extreme than singledigit-bodyfat-face. love the stuff

thanks , i got lasix on hand just in case too, but would rather stick to dyazide and aldactone

whats your favorite protocol for lasix?

Last edited:
thanks , i got lasix on hand just in case too, but would rather stick to dyazide and aldactone

whats your favorite protocol for lasix?

i honestly can't give you a protocol I don't want to ruin your competition.

the above mentioned is how i use it: lasix for a severe water drop, dyazide for making a mild difference.

So is it your intention to pull water from the muscle to achieve a flat
look with no muscle fullness and crispness??????????

Maybe start the diuretics now? Why wait?

-MT

So is it your intention to pull water from the muscle to achieve a flat
look with no muscle fullness and crispness??????????

Maybe start the diuretics now? Why wait?

-MT
Maybe its not bad idea, something like that:

Day 0 is show day
Day 14-7: 50mg Aldactone
Day 7-0: 50-100mg Aldactone
Day 7-5: 12.5mg HCTZ
Day 4-2: 25mg HCTZ
Day 1-0: Dose depends on how I look.

yea that's perfect......change everything up the last 2 weeks....

couldn't have said it better myself....

:)

you are about to totally fuck up everything you worked so hard to build. Trying to remove a gallon of water from your body just to make a weight class is going to deplete you and you WILL NOT be able to out that water back into the muscle with a bad rebound where the body will hold it under the skin.

You are gonna end up with flat depleted muscle and water under your skin.

Keep your water intake high follow your carb up protocol and cut your water friday.
the carb up and watet timing should have been figured out weeks ago.

Don't use lasix; you'll regret it.

Tenny & MT, dudes who just keep it real lol. Love it.

p.s aldatzone sucks, laxis will fuck your electrolytes and you'd prolly only need 1/3 of a dyazide.

THIS is one reason it's so important to have a "coach" to help you keep your head straight...
it makes NO sense at all to suck all fullness out just to make weight and think that you will somehow magically fill backnout in 16-18 hours before pre judging!!
If you are TRULY shredded already then coast in. I've seen plenty of guys kick ass at the lower end of their weight class. Maybe 1/2 dayside the night before if you have a little moisture to pull - BUT you need someone with a good eye to tell you NOT the mirror. The mirror reflects to your eyes which are in your head - which is nutty as fukc by the time so you see imaginary things.
Now - on the other hand if you ARENT shredded then you definitely don't need diuretics cause they will flatten you out and you'll look like a sloppy fat mess on stage...

If you are ready 3-4 weeks out you have time to dick around with water a couple of times to see what time Friday is optimal to cut it out.

TMT - could've eliminated this concern for you. The less stress you allow yourself to feel - the easier it is to expel water and actually HAVE FUN.

Lasix is garbage. In shape there is no need for it and if you DO "need" it then there is zero chance of winning - unless the competition totally sucks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws