over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diuretics and final week prep

Lol lost muscle? Are you being serious? Let me guess, you're that guy who does about a million regional shows and has never made it past that and wonders what you're doing wrong.

Wait don't even answer that, looking at your hammies in your pic it's pretty clear you don't know much about conditioning.:)

16 pounds and didn't lose muscle? No I have fucking common sense. Take your bull shit somewhere else. Apparently you didn't see enough pictures Jackass.

16 pounds and didn't lose muscle? No I have fucking common sense. Take your bull shit somewhere else. Apparently you didn't see enough pictures Jackass.

I'm not going to argue with you because nobodies here are irrelevant to me. Keep your eyes peeled for my posts and you might learn a thing or two.

Shots fired.. [emoji41]

I'm not going to argue with you because nobodies here are irrelevant to me. Keep your eyes peeled for my posts and you might learn a thing or two.

The only thing I am going to learn is how to use the ban button. Don't piss me off any further.

Here is a very safe, straight forward and effective way to get dry and full for a show, but this will not help you make weight if weigh ins are Friday night for a Saturday morning show. Also must be in shape.

With this protocol you only have sodium to worry about, lasix etc is harder to master because you have to mess with sodium and potassium

Friday Morning - stop all added sodium, drink normal amount of water 1-2 gallons

eat 4-6oz meat with carbs (50 grams enough for most people) every 2-3 hours.

3PM Friday - 1/2 dyazide (must be hctz/Triameterine, some "dyazide" is just hctz" you will cramp if it does not have Triameterine)

Keep eating and drinking all day, no added sodium

8PM Friday, Stop drinking water, 1/2 dyazide

10PM Friday - Salty Meal, ex French Fries and burger - no water - no veggies

5am Saturday 1/2 dyazide if needed, salty/sugary meal (pancakes, eggs, bacon) couple of ounces of strong black coffee

Every 2 hours small meals (about 20 prot, 20 carbs)

9am prejudging

After prejudging 1/2 dyazide, salty meal, small amount of fluid

Aldactone is my favorite diuretic if using Anadrol for fullness, if not.. then no. Aldactone can flatten you out to the point of no return, but if using anadrol, that is no worry because anadrols ability to hold intramuscular water far outpowers aldactones ability to prevent restoration of it.

Due to aldactones aldosterone inhibition taking a while to build up and work properly, I start 10 days out, at 12.5mg twice daily and increase to the point by the time I'm around 3 days out im at 100mg twice daily.

I also start anadrol at 25mg twice daily at the same time as aldactone and adjust the dose along with aldactone as needed to maintain fullness. As Aldactone flattens me and causes vaslcularity loss, I bump aldactone up. I usually end up by show day at,

Aldactone: 100mg Twice Daily
Anadrol: 50-75mg Twice Daily

That combo keeps me extremely dry because aldactone prevents any water reabsorption and anadrol pulls any water into my muscle. It keeps me HELLA full and vascular because androl pulls all water into my muscles and veins.

If needing to make weight, I just pop some thiazides pre weigh ins.

Avoid potassium, ACEs, Arbs, with aldactone. Also, cramping isn't an issue with it. I've never messed up with this combo, ive screwed up with ever other combo though.

Sorry for typos in a super rush but wanted to post this. Keep is to start 10-14 days up, ran doses up slow and balance the doses together to dry out but avoid loss of fullness and vascularity with anadrol. Changes with aldactone happen in 12-24 hours and changes with anadrol happen in 12-24 hours when you are so lean so it is SUPER easy to manage.

Aldactone is my favorite diuretic if using Anadrol for fullness, if not.. then no. Aldactone can flatten you out to the point of no return, but if using anadrol, that is no worry because anadrols ability to hold intramuscular water far outpowers aldactones ability to prevent restoration of it.

Due to aldactones aldosterone inhibition taking a while to build up and work properly, I start 10 days out, at 12.5mg twice daily and increase to the point by the time I'm around 3 days out im at 100mg twice daily.

I also start anadrol at 25mg twice daily at the same time as aldactone and adjust the dose along with aldactone as needed to maintain fullness. As Aldactone flattens me and causes vaslcularity loss, I bump aldactone up. I usually end up by show day at,

That combo keeps me extremely dry because aldactone prevents any water reabsorption and anadrol pulls any water into my muscle. It keeps me HELLA full and vascular because androl pulls all water into my muscles and veins.

Avoid potassium, ACEs, Arbs, with aldactone. Also, cramping isn't an issue with it. I've never messed up with this combo, ive screwed up with ever other combo though.

Sorry for typos in a super rush but wanted to post this. Keep is to start 10-14 days up, ran doses up slow and balance the doses together to dry out but avoid loss of fullness and vascularity with anadrol. Changes with aldactone happen in 12-24 hours and changes with anadrol happen in 12-24 hours when you are so lean so it is SUPER easy to manage.

Honestly, anadrol causes me 8-12lbs of GOOD hard, lean, dry, water retention the last week of prep, I honestly skip, well do basically a minimal I wouldn't even call it a carb lean pre stage. I don't have to do anything special the night before. I don't really need the carbs with anadrol.. I eat maybe 150-200g of carbs MAX in the last 18 hours to stay mentally sane, but I couldn't be any more full dry or vascular with anadrol and aldactone.

Just keep flooding yourself with fluids and some GMS or Hydromax because your body does not have the ability to retain fluids with aldactone so DRINK DRINK DRINK seriously, it seems stupid but trust me.. dont restrict fluids. The more you drink, the better you will look.

2-3iu insulin, 50-70g fast digesting carbs, 10g creatine monohydrate, 5g taurine, and some hydromax 2 hours before stage time after a good nights sleep.. u will be good to go IMO.

After all these years of screwing up trying all these different damn protocols, I finally went back to the one method that worked best for me, and BAM i nailed my next 3 shows.. I'm so freaked pissed I decided to experiment for a few shows and destroy my physique last minute.

****THIS IS JUST WHAT WORKS FOR ME!!!!

Here is a very safe, straight forward and effective way to get dry and full for a show, but this will not help you make weight if weigh ins are Friday night for a Saturday morning show. Also must be in shape.

With this protocol you only have sodium to worry about, lasix etc is harder to master because you have to mess with sodium and potassium

Friday Morning - stop all added sodium, drink normal amount of water 1-2 gallons

3PM Friday - 1/2 dyazide (must be hctz/Triameterine, some "dyazide" is just hctz" you will cramp if it does not have Triameterine)

5am Saturday 1/2 dyazide if needed, salty/sugary meal (pancakes, eggs, bacon) couple of ounces of strong black coffee

9am prejudging

This is a great protocol and it WILL work for 99% of people

Honestly, anadrol causes me 8-12lbs of GOOD hard, lean, dry, water retention the last week of prep, I honestly skip, well do basically a minimal I wouldn't even call it a carb lean pre stage. I don't have to do anything special the night before. I don't really need the carbs with anadrol.. I eat maybe 150-200g of carbs MAX in the last 18 hours to stay mentally sane, but I couldn't be any more full dry or vascular with anadrol and aldactone.

Just keep flooding yourself with fluids and some GMS or Hydromax because your body does not have the ability to retain fluids with aldactone so DRINK DRINK DRINK seriously, it seems stupid but trust me.. dont restrict fluids. The more you drink, the better you will look.

2-3iu insulin, 50-70g fast digesting carbs, 10g creatine monohydrate, 5g taurine, and some hydromax 2 hours before stage time after a good nights sleep.. u will be good to go IMO.

After all these years of screwing up trying all these different damn protocols, I finally went back to the one method that worked best for me, and BAM i nailed my next 3 shows.. I'm so freaked pissed I decided to experiment for a few shows and destroy my physique last minute.

****THIS IS JUST WHAT WORKS FOR ME!!!!

Was considering a little hydromax pre stage for my next comp. My only concern was that hydromax and glycerol monosterate require additional water or else some digestion issues can arise (though less with hydromax compared to glycerol monosterate). I know hydromax helps pull water into the muscles and additional consumption of fluids aids that.

If I were to do it, I'd obviously do some trial runs to see how it reacts with more conservative/limited fluid consumption, but have you noticed any issues like that adding hydromax in? Or is something you do only when you have the drol and aldactone in the mix (know you mentioned that in the beginning).

Very interesting nonetheless.

Wait. Think I just found my answer rereading your post above the one I quoted lol.

I was thinking more in general terms, not to the specific protocol with drol/aldactone you preface.

thats what i was looking for might give it try! its possible to make that 6-8lbs weights with this protocol? i would worry about anadrol retention

Last edited:
I think it's rich when guys come on here - maybe they've been in the sport 5 years or so - and they know EVERYTHING. It's really pointless to try and change their minds, but I think when knowledgeable guys reply it's still very valuable because hopefully the dumb-fuckery is recognized by others and good advice is taken.

9am prejudging

This is a good protocol if you're not peeled to the bone yes. If you are actually peeled with trace body fat left cutting out Sodium is NOT necessary with dyazide seeing it does that for you. If you are peeled keep carbs and protein moderate friday And normal sodium levels, crush 2.5 gallons of water before you cut water (13-15 hrs before the stage), take a half tab when you cut water and another half tab before bed. 6-8 hrs after water cut have a nice salty meal before bed. Like you said. I just don't agree with cutting Sodium if truly peeled...at the very most cut in half.

Cutting out Sodium w/dyazide is a great way to flatten out. And if water is controlled you shouldn't need anymore than that or you really risk going flat. Then only water will bring you back

Last edited:
new rule! if someone has the word rat as username it is a automatic bann, forever

This is a good protocol if you're not peeled to the bone yes. If you are actually peeled with trace body fat left cutting out Sodium is NOT necessary with dyazide seeing it does that for you. If you are peeled keep carbs and protein moderate friday And normal sodium levels, crush 2.5 gallons of water before you cut water (13-15 hrs before the stage), take a half tab when you cut water and another half tab before bed. 6-8 hrs after water cut have a nice salty meal before bed. Like you said. I just don't agree with cutting Sodium if truly peeled...at the very most cut in half.

Cutting out Sodium w/dyazide is a great way to flatten out. And if water is controlled you shouldn't need anymore than that or you really risk going flat. Then only water will bring you back

You are only "cutting sodium" for like 12 hours, no adding salt to food, then you have about 12 hours of sodium but no water before prejudging, you won't go flat from 1 diazide spread through the day, it's pretty mild

Last edited:
You are only "cutting sodium" for like 12 hours, no adding salt to food, then you have about 12 hours of sodium but no water before prejudging, you won't go flat from 1 diazide spread through the day, it's pretty mild

That's possible for sure but very Person dependent bc I have seen the exact opposite happen.

Pretty much what i plan on doing goal245. I eat 2-30z tilapia/60-70g as my other meals. Easiest to eat cold. I mix fast and slow digesting carbs. Rice crispy treat with insulin if necessary.

But what you posted will literally work for 99% of ppl like he said. As long as you're in shape. I always have a hard time filling out personally so I'm keeping pineapple/krispy treats on hand

The protocol goal245 posted is exactly what these two did

5efzft.jpg

Matt porter had a famous thread here and I like what he does.

water high till Friday night with water the highest on Friday. Cut around 9-10PM then rice cake, jam and PB low sodium every time you wake up to pee.

Sodium normal if you have been salting your food your entire prep then cut it Friday to what is naturally occurring in food.

1/2 dyazide at 1PM and 1/2 at water cut off

8 -10 hours after water cut off; have a hearty breakfast with sodium.

unfortunately I don't have dyazide this time around so I'm stuck with HCT ; so I just might take half if I needed it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131