over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female trainer i knew is now on the juice

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Had lunch with my wife couple days ago and this gal walked in with what looked like her parents and her daughter. She was yoked. Capped delts, swole traps, thick quads and not in contest shape so pretty thick.
Told my wife i recognized her from somewhere... next day i realized she was a trainer at a gym in town i was also a trainer at and that was over 15 years ago. She used to be fit and kinda petite and was pretty damn hot. She def added juice over the years... had low voice and all... made me think WOW how much she has changed in 15 years and maybe not for the best. Then i thought about myself... how much my physique n features have prob changed after 15 years of gear n hormones and lifting.... wild how different this lifestyle can make u look after decent amount of time. deep down i think we all look healthier and better nattie. unless ur over 35 then i think trt is def a great idea. but imo at @40 years old and looking like i do when in shape it just looks like i am on roids.... she looked like she was too...
not even sure what this thread is about lol... i think she looked better without the juice. i bet people say same thing about me.....
-F2S

I think most people would agree that a hulking woman is kinda offputting...

in a similar way that an incredibly effeminate man would be..

just unnatural.

but a man with large muscles....and an effeminate woman?

both are quite rare these days, but neither have the same nauseating effect as the aforementioned groups IMO.

We're super desensitized to this stuff I think. What the average person thinks looks good and what a bodybuilder does are two very different things. It's an extreme endeavor that attracts extreme personalities. All that dht probably makes you look rougher and older too.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

What I think this is about is that you wished you hooked up with her 15 years ago and now she is juiced up and you want her more. Youre just going to have to Facebook her and make this happen or it will eat you alive.

Keep us updated.

Last edited:
What I think this is about is that you wished you hooked up with her 15 years ago and now she is juiced up and you want her more. Youre just going to have to Facebook her and make this happen or it will eat you alive.

Keep us updated.

HAHAHAAHH!!!! i DEF wanted to bang her back then. Now i am CURIOUS what it would be like to bang her.... prob like fing a post opp tranny that was into bodybuilding:eek: so i will pass.... but glad my wife is on LOW dose test. so i get best of both worlds:D fem body w semi swole clit and HUGE sex drive:D:D:D
but swole delts and traps nah... not for me...
-F2S

Had lunch with my wife couple days ago and this gal walked in with what looked like her parents and her daughter. She was yoked. Capped delts, swole traps, thick quads and not in contest shape so pretty thick.
Told my wife i recognized her from somewhere... next day i realized she was a trainer at a gym in town i was also a trainer at and that was over 15 years ago. She used to be fit and kinda petite and was pretty damn hot. She def added juice over the years... had low voice and all... made me think WOW how much she has changed in 15 years and maybe not for the best. Then i thought about myself... how much my physique n features have prob changed after 15 years of gear n hormones and lifting.... wild how different this lifestyle can make u look after decent amount of time. deep down i think we all look healthier and better nattie. unless ur over 35 then i think trt is def a great idea. but imo at @40 years old and looking like i do when in shape it just looks like i am on roids.... she looked like she was too...
not even sure what this thread is about lol... i think she looked better without the juice. i bet people say same thing about me.....
-F2S
Everyone loves a juiced up guy who looks like a super hero. We are conditioned from early childhood to look up to muscular men.
Nobody wants a woman with balls. 😲

Attachments

• IMG_2059.jpg
    IMG_2059.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 379
HAHAHAAHH!!!! i DEF wanted to bang her back then. Now i am CURIOUS what it would be like to bang her.... prob like fing a post opp tranny that was into bodybuilding:eek: so i will pass.... but glad my wife is on LOW dose test. so i get best of both worlds:D fem body w semi swole clit and HUGE sex drive:D:D:D
but swole delts and traps nah... not for me...
-F2S

there are some very good looking women with muscles though..

got a few on this site

id let Dani Reardon domestically assault the shit out of me

I think most people would agree that a hulking woman is kinda offputting...

in a similar way that an incredibly effeminate man would be..

just unnatural.

but a man with large muscles....and an effeminate woman?

both are quite rare these days, but neither have the same nauseating effect as the aforementioned groups IMO

Are you sure you typed that right? I think you meant a woman with large muscles and and effeminate man.....?

IDK, where I live I still see plenty of feminine women, thankfully. :D

Are you sure you typed that right? I think you meant a woman with large muscles and and effeminate man.....?

IDK, where I live I still see plenty of feminine women, thankfully. :D

most people where I live are amorphous blobs

got a few on this site

Yes there is,,,quite a few actually. AND some I've dated myself. Its all about preferences,,some like them,,,some don't.

got a few on this site

977528361.jpg
really. there's nothing wrong with being bisexual.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws