over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D's Crystal Dnp 250mg Log

La_pantera

Registered
Here we go First cycle dnp and i am using Dinipros 250mg caps 10 day cycle will start with 1 caps a day and see how it goes and maybe after 4 day up it to 2 caps and 500mg day.

Stats: Bodyweight: 80kg depleted before start dnp Keto cycle
Bodyfat: around 8%
lenght: 175cm

Diet: High carb - moderate protein - very low fat diet
60% - 30% - 10%
Calories: 2500-2700
Cardio: 20min day post workout

mostly clean food only pre and post workout simple carbs rest of the meals complex carbs oats, sweet potato, brown rice, lots of veggies, coconut water and 2 galloon water per day.

Supplements:

T3: 25mcg day
Clenbuterol 20mcg day and work my way up
Vitamin e 1200 IU 400 x 3
Vitamin C 1000 x 3
Alpha lipoic acid 250 x 4
Magnesium 800-1200mg
Calcium 1200mg Fish oil 3 x 1000
Primose oil 2 x 1300
Sibutramine 15mg day
Coconut water 2 x 350ml
Benadryl 50mg before bed

Must say that Dinipro is a great guy and the way he pack the stuff is amazing in a vitamin box and it was sealed like its just been bought from the shop. Great guy and very serious lets hope its strong stuff! :headbang:

Day: 1 just took my first dose 1 caps 250mg 1 hour ago slight burn in the stomach when i took the capsule

Question: Whats the best time to take the DNP morning or before bed?

Last edited:
Here we go First cycle dnp and i am using Dinipros 250mg caps 10 day cycle will start with 1 caps a day and see how it goes and maybe after 4 day up it to 2 caps and 500mg day.

Stats: Bodyweight: 80kg depleted before start dnp Keto cycle
Bodyfat: around 8%
lenght: 175cm

Diet: High carb - moderate protein - very low fat diet
60% - 30% - 10%
Calories: 2500-2700
Cardio: 20min day post workout

mostly clean food only pre and post workout simple carbs rest of the meals complex carbs oats, sweet potato, brown rice, lots of veggies, coconut water and 2 galloon water per day.

Supplements:

T3: 25mcg day
Clenbuterol 20mcg day and work my way up
Vitamin e 1200 IU 400 x 3
Vitamin C 1000 x 3
Alpha lipoic acid 250 x 4
Magnesium 800-1200mg
Calcium 1200mg Fish oil 3 x 1000
Primose oil 2 x 1300
Sibutramine 15mg day
Coconut water 2 x 350ml
Benadryl 50mg before bed

Must say that Dinipro is a great guy and the way he pack the stuff is amazing in a vitamin box and it was sealed like its just been bought from the shop. Great guy and very serious lets hope its strong stuff! :headbang:

Day: 1 just took my first dose 1 caps 250mg 1 hour ago slight burn in the stomach when i took the capsule

Question: Whats the best time to take the DNP morning or before bed?

I prefer in the morning. The biggest "heat wave" hits me about 2 hours after my dose...but I dose more in the range of 600mg typically. If I took it pre-bed I would certainly have more trouble sleeping. For just 250mg though, it may not be as much of an issue.

Either way, make sure you stop eating probably 3-4 hours before bed time (especially any kind of carbohydrates) or your sleep is going to suck regardless.

Less carbs... You're gonna be miserable and your results will suffer

Epoxy: ok will do in the morning and no carbs 2-3 hour before bed ill just
eat egg whites with protein shakes make a protein pankake. thnx

smack: 50-40-10 approach better?

Day2: may be placebo i am experiencing i feel hotter not like hot sweating like you in the sun more like i need the fan on me kind of a inside hot feeling. almost like fever is about to come. do you guys feel the same?

Question: Im still on keto havent introduced carbs yet took my first dose of dnp 13 hours ago how long should i wait before start eat carbs?

Last edited:
Epoxy: ok will do in the morning and no carbs 2-3 hour before bed ill just
eat egg whites with protein shakes make a protein pankake. thnx

smack: 50-40-10 approach better?

Day2: may be placebo i am experiencing i feel hotter not like hot sweating like you in the sun more like i need the fan on me kind of a inside hot feeling. almost like fever is about to come. do you guys feel the same?

Question: Im still on keto havent introduced carbs yet took my first dose of dnp 13 hours ago how long should i wait before start eat carbs?

Dont start eating carbs at all

Why in the hell would you switch from a keto diet to a high carb diet ON DNP?

There are plenty of posts and threads on the main forum that go into detail about the benefits of lowering carbs/fats as low as possible while using DNP to maximize fat loss

Keep protein at 1.5-2g per lb BW

There are plenty of posts and threads on the main forum that go into detail about the benefits of lowering carbs/fats as low as possible while using DNP to maximize fat loss

Also, at 250mg for 10 days thats such a short/low dose run why would keep calories that high to begin with

Well after been reading alot about dnp and how to run it there are mix opinions about carbs or no carbs. I did keto just to deplete my body 5 days befoee starting dnp so when i start dnp i am in keto mode already dont need wait for the dnp to deplete me.

Dnp seems to work better on carbs i am confused about that part to be honest but studies shown that.

Protein will be high yes
I diet on 2500 before start dnp so i just add 200 calories extra. maybe just keep it at 2500. Im gonna up the dose to 500mg after 4-5 days

what are other peoples thaught and experience keto vs carb diet on dnp?

Last edited:
Well after been reading alot about dnp and how to run it there are mix opinions about carbs or no carbs. I did keto just to deplete my body 5 days befoee starting dnp so when i start dnp i am in keto mode already dont need wait for the dnp to deplete me.

Dnp seems to work better on carbs i am confused about that part to be honest but studies shown that.

Protein will be high yes
I diet on 2500 before start dnp so i just add 200 calories extra. maybe just keep it at 2500. Im gonna up the dose to 500mg after 4-5 days

what are other peoples thaught and experience keto vs carb diet on dnp?

The whole DNP works better with carbs is outdated bullshit.

Read the most recent 10-15 pages of this thread

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/1834-dnp-all-info-here-84.html

Following!

The truth is - the only thing that should be "HIGH" is protein.

Carbs, keep them as low as humanly possible. If you need them, eat them around your workout to help get you through it. It can be helpful there. The rest of the day, stay away.

Fat, DON'T EAT IT. Eat as little as humanly possible. I run cycles of 600mg (I'm actually running 800mg right now) and I eat less than 25g of fat a day.

Honestly I'm eating BELOW MAINTEANCE (around 2000 calories a day) - reason being, going below maintenance for the entire duration of my DNP cycle can yield an extra 2-3 lbs of fat loss by the end of it. It all adds up. I'm a go big or go home kinda guy. If I'm gonna run the worst fuckin shit in the entire world, which DNP is, absolutely the worst fucking shit I can ever possibly take in term of side effects, I'm gonna do it right. At a low dose like you're taking, you can't afford lots of missteps and fuck ups or you're going to end up losing out on some serious extra pounds you could've shed.

Diet soda, or diet energy drinks, they are your friend. Carbonation keeps me feeling full. I pound a couple of Diet Mt dews and or Monster Zero cals per day inbetween my meals so my stomach isn't growling at me constantly. Do what you gotta do to stay satisfied without overeating. If you can undereat, even better. More fat lost in the end, and you can go back to your normal life.

Lastly, once you stop the DNP, keep your diet exactly the same for about a week. It'll be easier once you stop taking the DNP because the cravings will lessen, but it's important that you keep it the same so there's no chance of rebounding. Don't listen to anyone who ever tells you a carb up is necessary after finishing a cycle of DNP. Go back to normal eating after a week and your muscles fill back out just fine, doesn't take a shit ton of carbs like some people think. I fill back out just fine on 125g of carbs.

The truth is - the only thing that should be "HIGH" is protein.

Carbs, keep them as low as humanly possible. If you need them, eat them around your workout to help get you through it. It can be helpful there. The rest of the day, stay away.

Fat, DON'T EAT IT. Eat as little as humanly possible. I run cycles of 600mg (I'm actually running 800mg right now) and I eat less than 25g of fat a day.

Honestly I'm eating BELOW MAINTEANCE (around 2000 calories a day) - reason being, going below maintenance for the entire duration of my DNP cycle can yield an extra 2-3 lbs of fat loss by the end of it. It all adds up. I'm a go big or go home kinda guy. If I'm gonna run the worst fuckin shit in the entire world, which DNP is, absolutely the worst fucking shit I can ever possibly take in term of side effects, I'm gonna do it right. At a low dose like you're taking, you can't afford lots of missteps and fuck ups or you're going to end up losing out on some serious extra pounds you could've shed.

Diet soda, or diet energy drinks, they are your friend. Carbonation keeps me feeling full. I pound a couple of Diet Mt dews and or Monster Zero cals per day inbetween my meals so my stomach isn't growling at me constantly. Do what you gotta do to stay satisfied without overeating. If you can undereat, even better. More fat lost in the end, and you can go back to your normal life.

Lastly, once you stop the DNP, keep your diet exactly the same for about a week. It'll be easier once you stop taking the DNP because the cravings will lessen, but it's important that you keep it the same so there's no chance of rebounding. Don't listen to anyone who ever tells you a carb up is necessary after finishing a cycle of DNP. Go back to normal eating after a week and your muscles fill back out just fine, doesn't take a shit ton of carbs like some people think. I fill back out just fine on 125g of carbs.

My maintance is around 3000-3200 i have a very fast metabolism.
so by doing 2500 calories per day i am still 500-700 under maintance plus what the dnp will burn.

Of course i want the best out of the cycle i am like you all or nothing. not gonna go eat burgers and ice cream like many do but sure 1 ice cream per day when i feel i need it sure not be a problem on dnp. choosing low fat ice cream of course im sticking to low fat diet on the dnp i heard and read its the best way. Now when it comes to carbs or no carbs will never end the discussion about it but as i have carbs on my diet normaly when i diet pre dnp. I don't diet on keto i just did keto to deplete before start dnp. My body burns better with carbs everyone is different and some like keto some like low carb diets.

After the dnp cycle is finish i am jumping on the keto diet 3-4 days to drop the water and then super compensate. not going any extreme just a regular pre contest carb up like i normaly do.

fat intake 25-30g coming from essential fats omega 3. omega 6. omega 9,

Will try this cycle with 50-40-10 and next time will do Keto and see what gives the best result.

Ok now to the question i heard when using dnp crystal version wait 12 hour after first dose before introducing carbs again coming from keto diet. but to be safe i will wait 18 hours so the dnp kicks in more. what you think?

Day 2: took my 2nd pill this morning feels like fever is on the way but still no sweatings. Just had my first carb meal and it was oatmeal with half apple and chicken breast.

will be updating often so you guys can follow how it goes and what food i am eating and everything.

Calories: 2500

Carbohydrates 313 g 50 %
Fat 28 g 10 %
Protein 250 g 40 %

Diet:

Meal1: 3 egg whites, spinach, 100g chicken breast grilled, 1 primrose evening oil

P: 44g Carbs: 3g Fat: 5g

Meal 2: 85g chicken breast grilled, 50g oats dry, 75g apple red, 1 omega 3

P: 32g Carbs: 42g Fat: 8g

Last edited:
Day2: Just finish triceps workout followed by 20min cardio. nothing to update.

Meal: 3 post workout: cereals with fat free milk and halv scoop iso surge whey with 6 eggs whites.

Protein: 40g Carbs: 49g Fat: 3g

Day 2: took my 2nd pill this morning feels like fever is on the way but still no sweatings. Just had my first carb meal and it was oatmeal with half apple and chicken breast.

will be updating often so you guys can follow how it goes and what food i am eating and everything.

Calories: 2500

Carbohydrates 313 g 50 %
Fat 28 g 10 %
Protein 250 g 40 %

Diet:

Meal1: 3 egg whites, spinach, 100g chicken breast grilled, 1 primrose evening oil

P: 44g Carbs: 3g Fat: 5g

Meal 2: 85g chicken breast grilled, 50g oats dry, 75g apple red, 1 omega 3

P: 32g Carbs: 42g Fat: 8g

You can do as you please my friend, but you are doing yourself a huge disservice by eating 300g of carbs. You could be dropping way more weight. But it's your call.

You can do as you please my friend, but you are doing yourself a huge disservice by eating 300g of carbs. You could be dropping way more weight. But it's your call.

I will do 2 approaches 1 with more carbs and little more things to enjoy but still eat 80% clean and 1 cycle keto and see witch one gives me better result.

had some protein pankakes and then my friend invite me to his birthday had 300g rice with grilled chicken and a piece of birthday cake with ice cream.

Calories day 1: 2000 Keto diet
Caloires day 2: 2200

carbs: 240-250g
protein: 210g
Fat: 46g

water intak 1.5 galloon

update: no changes no sweatings yet should have come after the big rice meal and the cake and ice cream but to early i guess. only day 2

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what are your fat loss goals for this cycle and how long are you planning to run the DNP?

Out of curiosity, what are your fat loss goals for this cycle and how long are you planning to run the DNP?

drop 2-3kg in 10-14 days. hopefully go from 8% to 6-6.5%bf

do you think its to early to really feel it and when you recom i can up the dose to 500mg?

drop 2-3kg in 10-14 days. hopefully go from 8% to 6-6.5%bf

do you think its to early to really feel it and when you recom i can up the dose to 500mg?

I can't believe you're already at 8% eating cake and ice cream on a cut with 250mg of DNP. 6lbs in 10-14 days is definitely do-able but man I could drop 6lbs in 6 days with my protocol.

250mg you really don't feel for a few days. Honestly I'd bump it up to 500mg if I were you starting tomorrow, then you'll feel it, and you can be done faster.

I can't believe you're already at 8% eating cake and ice cream on a cut with 250mg of DNP. 6lbs in 10-14 days is definitely do-able but man I could drop 6lbs in 6 days with my protocol.

250mg you really don't feel for a few days. Honestly I'd bump it up to 500mg if I were you starting tomorrow, then you'll feel it, and you can be done faster.

yeah i think will bump it up to 500mg from tomorrow and see how my body react to it.

I have very fast metabolism. I could do it to but i just want to try and see how good dnp really is if you can enjoy little bit extra calories on your diet and still drop bodyfat. hear alot about it so i thaugh give it a try. I have 100 caps of dinipros dnp so i have couple cycles infront of me where i will try diffrent approaches. I am not a fan of keto diet my body runs better on carbs and i get leaner by eating carbs i have done keto but it shut down my metabolism.

I have yet to see anyone go from 8-6% bf on dnp i just hear people with higher fat do the dnp so i want to see if it could bring me down to 6% shredded in 10-14 days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131