over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair thinning on trt dose

Gymaddict233

Registered
Alright gang

Finished my blast about 2 months ago back down to my trt 100mg a week test e dose, weird thing is my hair is thinning loads and lost all texture. Mpb doesn't run in my family and been cycling for years without a prob, since dropping my dose it's got worse :/

Any advice would help or may just do a power pct and come off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it's a TRT dose, more than likely you're getting older, or the blast is reflecting its results.

Ketoconazole 2 % shampoo. You can get it scripted.

You can also use finasteride , if using test, and no deca in there.

also stuff like n2shampoo is nice. caffiene some ingredients that have some studies for hair growth.

stress as well. If too much stress,and notice more hairs coming out, while shampooing, identify the cause of stress, and reduce it.

Sometimes a simple hormone fluctuation can induce a minor shed.

If it's been going on for 2 months straight though then I would be more concerned.

Like what's been said already, go get a Ketoconazole shampoo first and foremost. Nizoral is cheap, I prefer Regenepure DR though although it is more pricey. Nizoral will be perfectly sufficient though, you can get it at Costco.

Also, Minoxidil (I'm sure you've heard of Rogaine) is another option that should be explored if the Keto shampoo doesn't mitigate your issues.

Reducing DHT sytemically with Finasteride, or topically with RU58841 will both help nip your issue in the bud as well, you just have to decide which route you would want to go.

Luckily for you, it doesn't sound like you have used any MPB prevention products yet at all, so you have lots of options at your disposal that should help completely relieve you of your issue.

And that's how it is first typically noticed. After years of use all of a sudden you notice a difference, and little did you know that over the past few years 1/3 of your hair was probably falling out and you didn't notice until it got bad enough to see it.

Hair loss is a slow-ish process, and typically you have to lose a significant amount before it becomes blatantly obvious that you are experiencing hair loss.

I didn't notice it myself after years until I ran a cycle with Halo + Drol + Mast included in it for the first time. My hair got absolutely devastated from that combo. But, leading up to that, it was slowly getting worse the entire time, it just wasn't obvious to me until I had lost so much that it was blatantly clear I was experiencing hair loss.

Just for the sake of being thorough, you should go get bloods for a Thyroid panel done as well. My ex has Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (an autoimmune disorder that causes Hypothyroidism) and she sheds hair like a maniac and it's obviously not DHT related. If you are hypo, then that would explain the sudden loss of hair, although I suspect that probably isn't the case in your scenario. Get your Ferritin checked too.

Last edited:
Sometimes a simple hormone fluctuation can induce a minor shed.

If it's been going on for 2 months straight though then I would be more concerned.

Like what's been said already, go get a Ketoconazole shampoo first and foremost. Nizoral is cheap, I prefer Regenepure DR though although it is more pricey. Nizoral will be perfectly sufficient though, you can get it at Costco.

Also, Minoxidil (I'm sure you've heard of Rogaine) is another option that should be explored if the Keto shampoo doesn't mitigate your issues.

Reducing DHT sytemically with Finasteride, or topically with RU58841 will both help nip your issue in the bud as well, you just have to decide which route you would want to go.

Luckily for you, it doesn't sound like you have used any MPB prevention products yet at all, so you have lots of options at your disposal that should help completely relieve you of your issue.

And that's how it is first typically noticed. After years of use all of a sudden you notice a difference, and little did you know that over the past few years 1/3 of your hair was probably falling out and you didn't notice until it got bad enough to see it.

Hair loss is a slow-ish process, and typically you have to lose a significant amount before it becomes blatantly obvious that you are experiencing hair loss.

I didn't notice it myself after years until I ran a cycle with Halo + Drol + Mast included in it for the first time. My hair got absolutely devastated from that combo. But, leading up to that, it was slowly getting worse the entire time, it just wasn't obvious to me until I had lost so much that it was blatantly clear I was experiencing hair loss.

Would taking a ai help at the moment don't run one as feel fine or will Adex ad to the problem or maybe help it as there is less estro to convert to dht

Would taking a ai help at the moment don't run one as feel fine or will Adex ad to the problem or maybe help it as there is less estro to convert to dht

Estrogen doesn't convert to DHT, Testosterone does. Your estrogen levels have nothing to do with your hair loss.

Estrogen doesn't convert to DHT, Testosterone does. Your estrogen levels have nothing to do with your hair loss.

Ah ok saves me banging more drugs in me I'll hold out a month see if it gets worse maybe just due to my hormone levels.

In the meantime, I would grab yourself a Ketoconazole shampoo (it's over the counter and readily available at many grocery stores), and go get the bloods done on what I said to check in my first reply post (I edited it and added another paragraph).

If your hair loss slows down considerably after starting the shampoo, I'd say it's safe to say it is MPB, and the steroids are just exasperating the issue which probably wouldn't have reared its ugly head for several more years if you weren't cycling.

Hair loss isn't something you just wait on and hope to get better. Start developing your defense strategy just in case is my suggestion, and get that blood work done to rule out some things.

From what I've read it seems that estrogen on the high side is beneficial for hair growth if anything.

I use the 2% niz and dropped the fina. Hair doing fine

Stay away from the fina. That shit can fuck you up. I have experienced it.

TRT hair loss

I have MpB and have been on TRT for 5+ years. I lost 1/3 to 1/2 of the hair on top of my head though the sides are fine. Comparing my loss of hair to that of other family members, I'd say the TRT definitely accelerated it.
Pre-TRT I did a few cycles etc with more exotic gear. Some of those I could tell shortly after the cycle that there was real hair loss!
Overall I think the advice on this thread is great. It will slow down hair loss for sure, for you it may even stop and/or reverse it. Sadly for me it didn't, but I've embraced my hair loss now. I keep it very, very short and think it suits me.

When I started HRT years ago i shed alot more hair then normal the first couple months. But once my system adjusted it stopped shedding so much. Now 7 years later my hair is as thick, if not thicker, then it was back then. i wouldnt worry about it. When you look for things to go wrong you'll find them. Just get Bosley's Shampoo and Conditioner. Keeps hair healthy and strong.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws