over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Actual side effects from syntherol/SEO

MKSuccess500

Registered
I've read most of the syntherol/SEO logs on this website. Most people seem to do fine with them. Every once in a while I hear some crazy story like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miloš_Šarčev#Biography I would imagine striking a vein isn't that rare or hard to do with this stuff so if that incident nearly killed him was it just a fluke or what?

When I look at the ingredients, it appears to be mostly coconut oil and BA. What would all of the possible side effects of using a significant amount of SEO be? Would there be both short term (pulmonary embolism) and long term (clogged arteries) risk? Or is it almost entirely safe since it's more or less just oil?

These products don't seem to have any real research on them so it's hard to get legitimate answers.

Personally I'd never touch the stuff. I wouldn't be proud of the end result.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The entire "biography" on Milos is that he supposedly struck a vein with synthol? lol

1. What was he shooting?
2. Didn't he aspirate? Twice!?
3. It wasn't Syntherol, just like every other "crazy story"

This shit doesn't happen if you follow proper injection technique and have a
clean product. Just the same with gear. You cant exactly shoot 3ml sus in to
a vein and expect to be ok but people aren't worried about that before their
weekly shots?

It's easy to blame "synthol" and tarnish all products in the same category.
You have over a decade of users talking about Syntherol here. No one went
to the ER as a result. Additionally, when something is good, you will
sometimes hear about it but a lot less when it comes to SEO as most people
will not admit to using it.

However if something is bad you will ALWAYS see people complaining. if you
look back far enough you will see the only complaints regarding Syntherol
were i think a few instances where the people using did not get the results
(size) they were expecting as their body was metabolising the oil much
faster than normal.

Otherwise feedback on Syntherol has been positive.

I never understood that argument. There are numerous studies showing you can gain loads of muscle taking steroids without even training (NOT saying you can be a pro bodybuilder obviously) and how they dramatically increase your results while doing the same workload as a natural lifter.

So you can enhance your results 200-300% with various compounds AAS/GH but somehow gaining some extra size from synthol "doesn't count"....seems ridiculous to me.

In any case, I'm wondering about physical side effects :D

Last edited:

You should try educating yourself on it first!

Big A has laid out everything you need to know. Check out the Synthetek website.

I never understood that argument. There are numerous studies showing you can gain loads of muscle taking steroids without even training (NOT saying you can be a pro bodybuilder obviously) and how they dramatically increase your results while doing the same workload as a natural lifter.

So you can enhance your results 200-300% with various compounds AAS/GH but somehow gaining some extra size from synthol "doesn't count"....seems ridiculous to me.

In any case, I'm wondering about physical side effects :D
The fact that you still actually have to work, eat and train right with gear vs seo. Maybe if your competing and need to fill a lagging muscle - sure, use some. If your Joe shmo, fatass mode and figure you want the world's biggest biceps to brag that you work out all day... Come on there's a difference.

Big A has laid out everything you need to know. Check out the Synthetek website.
I'll read through it, thanks!

The fact that you still actually have to work, eat and train right with gear vs seo. Maybe if your competing and need to fill a lagging muscle - sure, use some. If your Joe shmo, fatass mode and figure you want the world's biggest biceps to brag that you work out all day... Come on there's a difference.

The problem is, what you just said in bold is not true. Go look up the studies....there are studies showing men who were previously lifting, stopped lifting and took 600mg of Testosterone, did not have a bodybuilder specific diet, and still gained 15-20lb of muscle!

So no, I don't see that much of a difference other than that gear is more effective. Both amplify your bodybuilding results compared to lifting naturally. You will put on far far more overall size from sitting on your ass and taking gear than you would by sitting on your ass and using synthol.

Hey Bio, do you have much personal experience with syntherol? Have you heard of many side effects?

I guess one thing I'm wondering is not only about short term episodes like going to the ER but even long term....could all that oil somehow "leak" and lead to some sort of blockage?

The problem is, what you just said in bold is not true. Go look up the studies....there are studies showing men who were previously lifting, stopped lifting and took 600mg of Testosterone, did not have a bodybuilder specific diet, and still gained 15-20lb of muscle!

So no, I don't see that much of a difference other than that gear is more effective. Both amplify your bodybuilding results compared to lifting naturally. You will put on far far more overall size from sitting on your ass and taking gear than you would by sitting on your ass and using synthol.
I will read what you mentioned but for the sake of this post, does seo make you gain actual muscle or just inflame it?

I will read what you mentioned but for the sake of this post, does seo make you gain actual muscle or just inflame it?

I have seen different explanations. Some say it is very temporary and just puts oil in there. Other's say it will produce scar tissue and that's what is the lasting gain. And others still will say it can lead to long term muscle growth by expanding the muscle fascia.

I do not know what is the correct answer. I do know that my cousin used it and it added about half an inch to his measurements at the same body fat, has stayed like that for a year, and sure looks like muscle.

I would love to use it on stubborn body parts but I'm admittedly scared of some random pulmonary embolism or causing a clot or something even though I do realize we're all injecting other oils regularly, they're in much smaller quantities.

I have seen different explanations. Some say it is very temporary and just puts oil in there. Other's say it will produce scar tissue and that's what is the lasting gain. And others still will say it can lead to long term muscle growth by expanding the muscle fascia.

I do not know what is the correct answer. I do know that my cousin used it and it added about half an inch to his measurements at the same body fat, has stayed like that for a year, and sure looks like muscle.

I would love to use it on stubborn body parts but I'm admittedly scared of some random pulmonary embolism or causing a clot or something even though I do realize we're all injecting other oils regularly, they're in much smaller quantities.
Ya know I don't mean to be negative about it, I'm sure if done correctly it will make you look phenomenal. My gym is full of 50 year old fat dudes with 25 inch + fatmode arms and they can barely bench 280. My viewpoint on it hasn't been the best.

You really need to educate yourself. World's biggest bi-ceps? I can tell the picture in your head when you think of syntherol are just idiots on you-tube with 30 inch arms :eek:

You think seo is easy work... training and taking steroids is easy. I could happily train for 3 hours a day... I love training. Injecting seo daily in your calves is not easy by any means.

Most of the best physiques this forum has ever seen have used syntherol to help accomplish their look.

You really need to educate yourself. World's biggest bi-ceps? I can tell the picture in your head when you think of syntherol are just idiots on you-tube with 30 inch arms :eek:

You think seo is easy work... training and taking steroids is easy. I could happily train for 3 hours a day... I love training. Injecting seo daily in your calves is not easy by any means.

Most of the best physiques this forum has ever seen have used syntherol to help accomplish their look.
Elvia is completely right,most pro's if not all have used it to enhance a lagging body part...If done right,like Elvia said it is very hard work to use it...And look completely natural...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Right I got ya, No hate - I'm sure jabbing your calves suck. Those 30in bicep tards aren't just on YouTube, I've had plenty of exposure to them in the gym and that's where my negative view on it comes from.

i bet some would disagree... when on a heavy blast for contests in the past there were lots of cc's going in me... if you arent worried about gear causing embolism etc i dont think you should be so concerned about syntherol... kinda same concept... i spot injected gear cuz i needed somewhere to put it and it does add lil size
-F2S

Ya know I don't mean to be negative about it, I'm sure if done correctly it will make you look phenomenal. My gym is full of 50 year old fat dudes with 25 inch + fatmode arms and they can barely bench 280. My viewpoint on it hasn't been the best.

Understandable. I know synthol has a bad rap because of people abusing it, but I do think it has some value.

Thanks for the rest of the replies Elvia, BigDawg, and Fit2Serve. Have you guys come across any evidence of harm (either long term or short term) from synthol use? Elvia I believe you have used quite a lot in your day...no issues from it? Have you ever noticed it changed blood work or how you felt or anything like that?

I do recall a muscle and fitness or flex article by Milos stating how he almost died from syntherol. It was around 2000 at the very end of his competitive career.

Understandable. I know synthol has a bad rap because of people abusing it, but I do think it has some value.

Thanks for the rest of the replies Elvia, BigDawg, and Fit2Serve. Have you guys come across any evidence of harm (either long term or short term) from synthol use? Elvia I believe you have used quite a lot in your day...no issues from it? Have you ever noticed it changed blood work or how you felt or anything like that?

I have experimented with it quite a lot and never had any issues. My blood work has never been effected either. Before using (and with aas too) I recommend extensively researching injection technique and placement. A lot of people don't use common sense either and wonder why they have pip starting at 3ml per injection. I have more issues injecting gear due to the solvents used but even then it's minor.

The frustrating part for me is when guys go on about synthol like it is one subject and one product. That logic is like stating you don't like steroids because sdrol made you feel sick or deca gave you problems in the bedroom. There are many steroids and there are many synthol products. People inject alsorts of things and label it as synthol. Some even use oils you cook with and they fill themselves up as much as possible and people label it as "synthol". Those same people who are negative about it usually think if you buy a few bottles you will end up with 24 inch fake looking arms in 3 weeks :eek:

If you used syntherol by synthetek and had a decent go with it and didn't like it then fair enough. But it's annoying when guys who have never even held a bottle of any syntherol dismiss it. Some disagree with the concept of using it but as you stated earlier in this thread that logic is flawed. It's like naturals saying steroids are cheating. So for me who is open about it (unlike many people) it does annoy me I could be considered a cheat by someone because I use relatively small amounts in cycles. It's just another tool available to us. Although it makes me laugh the guys go on about it so negatively because it's much safer than most of the things we take on here.

Last edited:
I have experimented with it quite a lot and never had any issues. My blood work has never been effected either. Before using (and with aas too) I recommend extensively researching injection technique and placement. A lot of people don't use common sense either and wonder why they have pip starting at 3ml per injection. I have more issues injecting gear due to the solvents used but even then it's minor.

The frustrating part for me is when guys go on about synthol like it is one subject and one product. That logic is like stating you don't like steroids because sdrol made you feel sick or deca gave you problems in the bedroom. There are many steroids and there are many synthol products. People inject alsorts of things and label it as synthol. Some even use oils you cook with and they fill themselves up as much as possible and people label it as "synthol". Those same people who are negative about it usually think if you buy a few bottles you will end up with 24 inch fake looking arms in 3 weeks :eek:

If you used syntherol by synthetek and had a decent go with it and didn't like it then fair enough. But it's annoying when guys who have never even held a bottle of any syntherol dismiss it. Some disagree with the concept of using it but as you stated earlier in this thread that logic is flawed. It's like naturals saying steroids are cheating. So for me who is open about it (unlike many people) it does annoy me I could be considered a cheat by someone because I use relatively small amounts in cycles. It's just another tool available to us. Although it makes me laugh the guys go on about it so negatively because it's much safer than most of the things we take on here.

I've used gear for years so I'm familiar with injection protocols, it's just something about synthol that concerns me, maybe just from the rumors.

How much has syntherol given you in terms of lasting gains? I know that's hard to quantify but for example maybe 1in on your arms, or changing the shape of the calves, etc long term (1+ years after stopping use).

Glad to hear you haven't had issues. To be honest, looking at what is in syntherol it seems relatively inert, so I'm not sure how it could cause issues. But I'm no expert on the subject. All that oil and BA in one area....

Actually, thinking about it, I've heard of a few reports of people developing abscesses and scar tissue from it (I don't know which SEO specifically) and needing surgery to cut it out. Even scans of people's muscles showing issues.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear