over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh benifits if you are overweight?

Jam1777

Registered
I do not know if this is a good question or not........I just wanted to see what kind of feedback and answers someone here might have. I am not overweight but I wanted to know is Hgh beneficial for someone who is overweight? I know diet and exercise are key. But would hgh help someone who is fat? Or would it be something that you would get into the best shape possible and then decide to take it.

I think it would be more beneficial for someone who is overweight to use trt doses of testosterone and estrogen control. The reason I say that is HGH has a tendency to raise your blood sugar which could cause more problems for someone who is overweight because usually they have insulin issues also could be borderline diabetic if not diabetic already , someone who is overweight is likely to have low testosterone and higher estrogen so trt dose of testosterone and estrogen control they would have to monitor your blood pressure and cholesterol closely diet and exercise of course has to be in there or there's no point. All this of course assuming they take the proper precautions beforehand blood tests hormone E2 that kind of thing imo...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

If the persons female different Balance game

So lets say it was an overweight female.......would Hgh be an option or would she still be dealing with blood sugar issues? And if hgh wouldn't be an option for an overweight woman then what would?

I do not know if this is a good question or not........I just wanted to see what kind of feedback and answers someone here might have. I am not overweight but I wanted to know is Hgh beneficial for someone who is overweight? I know diet and exercise are key. But would hgh help someone who is fat? Or would it be something that you would get into the best shape possible and then decide to take it.
Test and HGH have really helped me lean up. I was robabky right around 24%. Now I am around ,16.

Test and HGH have really helped me lean up. I was robabky right around 24%. Now I am around ,16.

Nice!......how long did it take you to get from 24% to 16%? How many ius ed? How much test?

So lets say it was an overweight female.......would Hgh be an option or would she still be dealing with blood sugar issues? And if hgh wouldn't be an option for an overweight woman then what would?
Same sugar issues hgh raises sugar that's why most people use it with insulin still wouldn't recommend it may be some anavar at a low dose, clen ephedrine, lots of other tricks to use. If the overweight person is not working nothing will help again blood work would have to be in decent ranges.

would the HGH be more beneficial if the subject was taking metformin

Over course it would benefit someone who was overweight. I tend to believe the whole blood sugar thing tends to be overblown. That might be me. However, blood sugar can be controlled with diet, exercise, metformin, and alpha lipoic acid or berberine.

Nice!......how long did it take you to get from 24% to 16%? How many ius ed? How much test?

About six months. Now my diet was good and I think you can easily outeat the benefits, but it does help a lot. Intermittent fasting and cardio plus try and HGH really changed my physique

Everybody I've ever known who is overweight got amazing benefits from HGH. It does affect insulin but that is highly dose-dependent. Most doctors who prescribed pharm grade HGH give you around 1.2-1.4iu from what I've seen and that is from very expensive pharm grade HGH. My father was prescribed 1.2iu geno it was $1600 a month. I switched him to serostim and he had the exact same blood work results. I think when people in general, overweight or not, use generics they tend to use a higher dose and that might effect insulin but if you're using a high-quality real pharmacy grade HGH around 2iu a day(regardless of age) is plenty to reap all the fat burning benefits without a negative impact on insulin.

Everybody I've ever known who is overweight got amazing benefits from HGH. It does affect insulin but that is highly dose-dependent. Most doctors who prescribed pharm grade HGH give you around 1.2-1.4iu from what I've seen and that is from very expensive pharm grade HGH. My father was prescribed 1.2iu geno it was $1600 a month. I switched him to serostim and he had the exact same blood work results. I think when people in general, overweight or not, use generics they tend to use a higher dose and that might effect insulin but if you're using a high-quality real pharmacy grade HGH around 2iu a day(regardless of age) is plenty to reap all the fat burning benefits without a negative impact on insulin.
That's is good to know if might give it a run
Test can be low trt doses hgh low as well but 2-4iu is a good start doses differ for males and females

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner