Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic_UeV6Uc5M"]FOOD I EAT - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Can you imagine having this guys genetics :eek::D

id rather have an IQ above 50 than to have genetics like that....:)

:cool:

That cat doesn't have an IQ anywhere near 50. I guarantee you he will tell you if you just "ax" him.

If someone tries to ax me anything - I mean even if they just want to ax me nicely - I am going to shoot me in the face. :D

Last edited:

Very true. He literally does some of the most ridiculous videos I have ever seen. Worst than any other you-tuber. But unlike some of the others he is definitely acting most of the time. Sometimes I watch his videos and it's hard to tell if he is being serious. But I can tell that is definitely his diet :D There are vids of him were he is nothing like he is in the gym ones so it is more acting. Although I would rather be poor than richer because of acting like an idiot on camera. The gimmick is working though because he has more views than most people and has products, clothing etc out.

Low protein high carb diet!

I don't mind the guy. He is making money in a sport thats hard to make money at. He is definitely genetically gifted regardless of how much gear he is taking. But ya I can only handle so much of his videos.

That cat doesn't have an IQ anywhere near 50. I guarantee you he will tell you if you just "ax" him.

If someone tries to ax me anything - I mean even if they just want to ax me nicely - I am going to shoot me in the face. :D

You made beer come out my nose...totally worth it though going to laugh intermittently all day at the least on that one bro!

When this Martian needs advice - the very first earthling I think of is Kali Muscle.
Are all humans as awesome as KM?

You made beer come out my nose...totally worth it though going to laugh intermittently all day at the least on that one bro!

I could use a cold beer right about now... Hell - if I had KM genetics cold beer would probably get me ripped!

Perfect example of why I take training & diet advice with a grain of salt when guys with supreme genetics are the ones giving it.

i met the guy at a semi formal occasion and he is NOTHING like he is on those videos or at expos. Im not saying hes far more intelligent but hes not nearly as bad as he acts .

Perfect example of why I take training & diet advice with a grain of salt when guys with supreme genetics are the ones giving it.

EXACTLY - Mike Tyson couldn't teach anyone how to be a friggin beast of burden in the ring. He just WAS.

EXACTLY - Mike Tyson couldn't teach anyone how to be a friggin beast of burden in the ring. He just WAS.

Very true. Although some people don't realize just how much work he put into being the beast he was in the ring. He was a genetic elite for boxing but he put the work in too. Although later on he went off the rails with the partying etc.

i met the guy at a semi formal occasion and he is NOTHING like he is on those videos or at expos. Im not saying hes far more intelligent but hes not nearly as bad as he acts .

Exactly.

I don't mind the guy. He is making money in a sport thats hard to make money at. He is definitely genetically gifted regardless of how much gear he is taking. But ya I can only handle so much of his videos.

Some of his vids are entertaining and I like the guy. But others are so bad it puts you off watching more. Again though he gets more views than some of the top fitness you-tubers. I was really shocked when I saw some vids with over 1 million views.

I forgot to mention his hyphy mud 2.0 is actually great. I took 2 scoops before and was flying. He says he takes 2 scoops per day so no wonder he is a bit mental :eek::D

^^ Elvia you are spot on about Tyson. If Cus hadn't died who knows how long MT would have dominated!

So homeboy is lecturing people on how to eat while he thought he ate around 2,000 calories a day his diet is around 3,500 of oatmeal, Fritos, muffins, and some chicken and rice.

I don't have any problem with what he does I mean good on him for making money but he is legit retarded.

This isn't the first time he has gone on about people needing to eat healthy, well balanced diets.

So homeboy is lecturing people on how to eat while he thought he ate around 2,000 calories a day his diet is around 3,500 of oatmeal, Fritos, muffins, and some chicken and rice.

I don't have any problem with what he does I mean good on him for making money but he is legit retarded.

This isn't the first time he has gone on about people needing to eat healthy, well balanced diets.

lol this is exactly what I was thinking the entire time watching it. Haha @ eating healthy

lol this is exactly what I was thinking the entire time watching it. Haha @ eating healthy

It is beyond stupid. Midway through the video he says he thought he was only having 2000 cals but it's more like 3000 and he has been telling people the wrong thing. You couldn't really make it up :D Even his fans in the comments are saying they love his vids but the food ones are beyond stupid. This is why I honestly wasn't sure if this was him acting. It just shows you what you can get away with with great genetics and drugs.

Have you ever seen Ronnie Coleman talk about diet... it's the same thing. You would think the greatest bodybuilder ever would have a clue but he literally just followed his diet sheet and that was that. Kali is on a different level though :eek::D

It is beyond stupid. Midway through the video he says he thought he was only having 2000 cals but it's more like 3000 and he has been telling people the wrong thing. You couldn't really make it up :D Even his fans in the comments are saying they love his vids but the food ones are beyond stupid. This is why I honestly wasn't sure if this was him acting. It just shows you what you can get away with with great genetics and drugs.

Have you ever seen Ronnie Coleman talk about diet... it's the same thing. You would think the greatest bodybuilder ever would have a clue but he literally just followed his diet sheet and that was that. Kali is on a different level though :eek::D
That diet sheet better have had KC Masterpiece in it or have been adding it to every meal for nothing [emoji23]

what a let down , i thought the round aluminum foil containers were gonna be pies but was chicken and rice:rolleyes:

I was waiting for him to say
"all you need is 5iu HGH 4 times a day and plenty trenbologa samiches"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear