over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf questions

ironanimal

Registered
Would test and igf be a good stack? Just high dose test and igf?
Do you guys like igf lr3 or des better and why?
What daily protocol do you think is best?
And do you need a calorie surplus when running igf?

Quality IGf1 is almost impossible to find and is very expensive, think close to $1000 for 1mg.

Quality IGf1 is almost impossible to find and is very expensive, think close to $1000 for 1mg.

It's a complex subject imo. Even more complex than the whole pharm grade hgh and ug hgh subject... but very similar. I have never taken pharm grade igf-1 so can't comment about it. From what I have heard it's the same as pharm grade hgh in the sense that some say amazing and much better than ug for various reasons and the rest say the complete opposite.

Look at what they charge for pharm grade hgh and we all know many who use it and it's not like they transform. Well they would if they used high doses of it but that's a different subject. Many say ug is just as good and the price difference makes it an easy decision. I mention it's complex as there is much more to it than simply dose and purity.

I have used Superior's LR3 when they were in business and it was honestly amazing at high doses. This very forum tested lr3 years ago and I think all but 1 came back as gtg. They were tested and they come back as good so that must tell us something. I can't see how pharm grade igf-1 would be much better than the lr3 I used in the past as guys would be mutating from it. Not many people use it though but again I haven't come across someone mutating on it.

I changed fast on high doses of ug lr3 so perhaps pharm grade would be more effective mg/mg but I can't see how it would be that much better otherwise everyone would want to be using it. I am sure pharm grade igf-1 is amazing but the cost makes it ridiculous to run. If someone had no budget it would be a fun experiment! But even with pharm forget any of this 30mcg per day I would imagine you would need to dose it high to get the sort of results guys would hope for. I did use 100mcg daily or 200mcg eod of ug lr3 to give an indication. I wish I had a supply of it now as it would be great!

Last edited:
It's a complex subject imo. Even more complex than the whole pharm grade hgh and ug hgh subject... but very similar. I have never taken pharm grade igf-1 so can't comment about it. From what I have heard it's the same as pharm grade hgh in the sense that some say amazing and much better than ug for various reasons and the rest say the complete opposite.

Look at what they charge for pharm grade hgh and we all know many who use it and it's not like they transform. Well they would if they used high doses of it but that's a different subject. Many say ug is just as good and the price difference makes it an easy decision. I mention it's complex as there is much more to it than simply dose and purity.

I have used Superior's LR3 when they were in business and it was honestly amazing at high doses. This very forum tested lr3 years ago and I think all but 1 came back as gtg. They were tested and they come back as good so that must tell us something. I can't see how pharm grade igf-1 would be much better than the lr3 I used in the past as guys would be mutating from it. Not many people use it though but again I haven't come across someone mutating on it.

I changed fast on high doses of ug lr3 so perhaps pharm grade would be more effective mg/mg but I can't see how it would be that much better otherwise everyone would want to be using it. I am sure pharm grade igf-1 is amazing but the cost makes it ridiculous to run. If someone had no budget it would be a fun experiment! But even with pharm forget any of this 30mcg per day I would imagine you would need to dose it high to get the sort of results guys would hope for. I did use 100mcg daily or 200mcg eod of ug lr3 to give an indication. I wish I had a supply of it now as it would be great!

I got my hands on a gropep igf1lr3 vial a few years ago from a reseller that was busted/shutdown by the FDA almost as soon as they started selling it.

I paid about $500 for 1mg. 10mcg of that stuff gave me the most insane pumps i've had in my life. At that time I did not realize how good the stuff I had was and didn't appreciate it. Since then I've tried at least 15 different brands, from cheap to close to $200/mg and nothing came close.

Keep in mind that gropep igf1 / igf1lr3 is not human grade/FDA approved for human use but it is still so much more expensive than any other igf1 that is on the market. Gropep only claims 95% purity while you see just about every research site selling 99% for $100 lol

I've wanted to start IGF1 but I keep thinking quality sucks for the cheap prices I find.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear