YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keloid Scars-Anyone experienced them on cycle?

heman4u

Registered
Keloid scars-Anyone experienced on cycle? Is it a skin related side effect of AAS?

you`re getting keloids from acne? Where? A keloid is a bodily over reaction and excess production of collagen usually from damaged tissue, wound or break in the skin. This is genetic. You can get the same cut as me but you will form keloid and i wont.

you`re getting keloids from acne? Where? A keloid is a bodily over reaction and excess production of collagen usually from damaged tissue, wound or break in the skin. This is genetic. You can get the same cut as me but you will form keloid and i wont.

Not sure from what. My friend developed strange scars on upper forearms just 6 days starting a cycle..!!

That's very strange. Without a pic it's hard to say but it's not a keloid without previous trauma to skin. Maybe cystic acne which presents as hard lumps with nothing to extract, no head, but the forearm is a very strange place for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very strange. Without a pic it's hard to say but it's not a keloid without previous trauma to skin. Maybe cystic acne which presents as hard lumps with nothing to extract, no head, but the forearm is a very strange place for that.

Here's a pic..

Attachments

• IMG-20170429-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170429-WA0001.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 81
What is he taking on cycle? List everything he started taking before this appeared

What is he taking on cycle? List everything he started taking before this appeared

He told he is just looking for some rapid weight loss. And, said he is on just fatburners like clen, T3 etc. And, the only strange thing I heard which he is using is PGCL.

Do you know more about it? Causes, Treatment solutions etc. ?

matter of fact i do since i received a couple last year july.

first of all, the scars from the picture might fade on their own. they don't look bad. they are fresh i guess?

treatment?

from less invasive to invasive

Silicone Gel
twice a day. the actual effect is not the silicone gel but the rubbing and massaging of the gel on the scar. takes a couple of months but cost effective and nothing adverse to expect

there are also silcone bandaids which apply pressure all day

didn't do much for me but works for many

Corticosteroid

Injections into the scar

usually done by a derm. you might just need one injection. you might need more than one. and there's also the possibility that the scar will return after some time.

I've done it. it worked for some but for some was totally useless. it also leaves the scar red for quite some time, couple of months.

Fluorouracil
it's also injected into the scar weekly over a course of several months. i'm currently doing it. It's a pretty new treatment so your derm probably hasn't heard of it and most likely will not suggest it. I combine it with microneedling. there's no redness of scar, just a little burning sensation after injecting.

anything laser, acids, scar-freezing
haven't done any of it. wouldn't do it. only as a last resort, especially lasers.

Last edited:
The color of his versus the color of mine makes me think right away that we both have something differen t. Also where it's positioned on his body versus mine....

Im guessing and treating my recent armpit flare up with the belief that it's "hidradenitis suppurativa". Came across a thread of a lady breaking down her battle with hidradenitis suppurativa for decades (decades, I think it was 23yrs) . She credits removing nightshade veggies/fruits/foods for getting her skin finally clear

So now im eliminating nightshade foods
AND
Using antifungal cream on the area 2x a day

Attachments

• IMG_20180518_224501_854.jpg
    IMG_20180518_224501_854.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20180518_224111.jpg
    IMG_20180518_224111.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 14

Staff online

• LATS