over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ashwagandha for fatigue and stress

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know its been mentioned here before about guys taking it instead of pharmacy meds for stress and anxiety.

I'm wanting to add it into my regiment to improve over all health , so im wondering what doses and brands you have dound best suited for your needs and what where those needs.

I take NOW's adrenal support 2-3x/day. Really helps with sleep and re-sensitizing you to stimulants.

I'm taking a tiny bit of sensoril powder a few times a day. I have no stress or anxiety right now. I went through a rough time with it at one point. I do think it helps.

I'm taking a tiny bit of sensoril powder a few times a day. I have no stress or anxiety right now. I went through a rough time with it at one point. I do think it helps.

I'm seeing a few different brands of that. Is there a specific one you trust over others?

I'm seeing a few different brands of that. Is there a specific one you trust over others?

No, but I got this one because it's the only sensoril in powder form I found.

https://www.amazon.com/Sensoril-Ash...898&sr=8-2&keywords=nootropics+depot+sensoril

Stupid thing doesn't come with a scooper though so you have to have a scale to measure it.

Reason I wanted powder form is because I have a feeling high dose is where the magic happens with this stuff and it would cost a fortune trying to replicate the high dosages (6g a day, which is examine.com's recommendation) in pill form.

I am not an expert. Just explaining my thought process.

I tried this ashwagandha extract from a local health food / herbal store - and got sick as F from it. I had dual exhaust for damn near 24 hours!!!
I've read so much good about ashwagandha - but that experience was miserable. I am not exaggerating - on the way home from the office - I literally had to stop in the middle of a VERY busy highway and try my best to not heave inside my vehicle.

I hope that it was just something bad with the product. The place I bought it is no longer open (which I guess says something). Since its a nightshade - I thought maybe it was more concentrated than the label stated and I just consumed too much??

Has anyone else had a bad experience with this?

I know its been mentioned here before about guys taking it instead of pharmacy meds for stress and anxiety.

I'm wanting to add it into my regiment to improve over all health , so im wondering what doses and brands you have dound best suited for your needs and what where those needs.

Sensorial 300mg 2x per day -- Swanson, docotors best, life extension

Look into adding rhodiola rosea (3% rosavins and 1% salidroside) to compliment Sensoril.

I tried this ashwagandha extract from a local health food / herbal store - and got sick as F from it. I had dual exhaust for damn near 24 hours!!!
I've read so much good about ashwagandha - but that experience was miserable. I am not exaggerating - on the way home from the office - I literally had to stop in the middle of a VERY busy highway and try my best to not heave inside my vehicle.

I hope that it was just something bad with the product. The place I bought it is no longer open (which I guess says something). Since its a nightshade - I thought maybe it was more concentrated than the label stated and I just consumed too much??

Has anyone else had a bad experience with this?

That's weird. I've never experienced that. You are supposed to have it with food just in case.

Look into phosphatylserine as well. 800 mg a day works wonders on cortisol release

That's weird. I've never experienced that. You are supposed to have it with food just in case.

I really think it was something to do with the place I bought it selling bad product. Everything I read about ashwagandha is positive. I am 100% positive that what I took caused it though..
I will try brands recommended here and see.

Make sure its Sensoril and not KSM-66 which is more for performance. Use any brand that is trusted and uses the Sensoril formula.

No, but I got this one because it's the only sensoril in powder form I found.

https://www.amazon.com/Sensoril-Ash...898&sr=8-2&keywords=nootropics+depot+sensoril

Stupid thing doesn't come with a scooper though so you have to have a scale to measure it.

Reason I wanted powder form is because I have a feeling high dose is where the magic happens with this stuff and it would cost a fortune trying to replicate the high dosages (6g a day, which is examine.com's recommendation) in pill form.

I am not an expert. Just explaining my thought process.
Nice find there. That's the way to order it! Been using sensoril caps and it adds up. I want to find a quality phosphatylserine bulk powder to and use both. There again trying to get to 600-800mg with caps is pricey. Any good brands for the PS? Matt Porter has a high dose PS powder product but it seems pricey.

Smart powders has bulk KSM-66 extract but I prefer the calming of Sensoril.

Nice find there. That's the way to order it! Been using sensoril caps and it adds up. I want to find a quality phosphatylserine bulk powder to and use both. There again trying to get to 600-800mg with caps is pricey. Any good brands for the PS? Matt Porter has a high dose PS powder product but it seems pricey.

Smart powders has bulk KSM-66 extract but I prefer the calming of Sensoril.

Both Phosphatidylserine and Sensoril are ingredients that you more than likely won't find for "cheap" whether in bulk or caps.

Both Phosphatidylserine and Sensoril are ingredients that you more than likely won't find for "cheap" whether in bulk or caps.
Precisely, that's why finding well priced bulk products can be huge!

Precisely, that's why finding well priced bulk products can be huge!

For sure. I probably could go bulk for everything, but just would be such a pain. I've looked around, haven't found a quality PS bulk powder.

I have an old Jarrow Ashwagandha that was made with Sensoril before they reformulated. When I run out, I will seek other Sensoril based products.

Also,

I have Jarrow PS100.
and LEF Cognitex Basics.

For sure. I probably could go bulk for everything, but just would be such a pain. I've looked around, haven't found a quality PS bulk powder.

Hey.
you can find Olympus Labs Vitality for cheap since its discounted and it
contains 30 servings a 5g creatine mono, some betaine (2,5g?) and 400mg PS.
might worth taking a look at it. Ive stocked 8 containers since i got them for 10usd each :D

I have an old Jarrow Ashwagandha that was made with Sensoril before they reformulated. When I run out, I will seek other Sensoril based products.

Also,

I have Jarrow PS100.
and LEF Cognitex Basics.
I take Cognitex also. The latest version it's awesome.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131