over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your experience with Melatonin 2?

Only pep I'll go near besides legit igf-lr3

Works great just start with small doses. I only ever work up to 1mg weekly and then .5mg weekly to maintain

I get pretty tan from it

but is there a way to get like.... super dark?

works great, start low for the first few days to help offset the sides. also if your like me and work outside, make sure to use sunscreen on the areas that are constantly exposed to sun. my face ended up 3 shades darker then the rest of me lol

want to start it soon,

just want to anyone here , would be 0,5mg mt2 before sunbed 3times/week enough?
then only keeping it with 1pin + sunbed /week

What exactly is "Melatonin 2"???? It makes you dark while sleeping like a baby??

Or are all of you referring to MELANOTAN 2?

Tolerance & Adjustment Dosage (Days 1-3);

Begin with 100mcg/ED to build up a tolerance to the compound and to introduce the peptide into your system at a controlled rate, in order to minimise any potential side effects. This beginning dosage protocol will minimise any potential nausea.

Beginning (Day 4-7);

Ok, so now you've build up a tolerance over the past three days, so now you're ready to increase your dosage and build up that tan you've wanted. After this stage, you should start to see a mild tan coming along. The dosage for this period is 250mcg/ED and this slow build-up of MT-2 in your system will help prevent any freckles and skin pigmentation.

Loading Method #1 (Day 8-21);

Now, you've build up a little glow and are you've found out how your body reacts to MT-2 - also you're now at a stage where you want to get darker. A dose of 250mcg/ED should be continued if you are happy with your results and want to gradually darken over a period of time. This dosage should also be used if you are sensitive and are experiencing side effects from MT-2. Alternatively, a dose of 500mcg/ED should be used if you want to get darker and are liking what you see so far, while also you feel little sides.

Loading Method #2 (Day 8-21);

MT-2 can be made more effective through the use of environmental tanning, such as the use of sun rays or sun beds. A dose of 250mcg-300mcg/ED 30mins before sunlight exposure and another 250mcg-300mcg dose should be taken immediately after sunlight exposure to enhance your tan. Ensure you use moisturizer post-tan. On non-tanning days, stick with a dose of 250mcg-300mcg/ED.

Loading Method #3 (Day 8-21);

This method is the most conservative of the 3 and requires a dose of 100mcg M/W/F. Results will be gradual over a long period of time.

Maintenance (Weekly);

Great...so now you've got the tan you've wanted and all you want to do now is maintain it. A weekly dose is required to maintain your tan and the dose is 500mcg/EW, which can be split up into 2 individual dosages to prevent any sides.

tiny doses work well for me. 250mcg is the highest i go and if u use a bed, or go out in the sun, you gonna get super dark. ive seen 2 whiteys who looked black. and i mean just as black as a black.
i only got to the mulatto stage but again, tiny doses and short exposure to sun/beds and i ended up having to use sunscreen and cover up cuz i was too dark

i do a low dose of 200 mcgs daily for a month than i drop to 1 or 2 maintenance pins a week, you will get dark as night on this stuff

tiny doses work well for me. 250mcg is the highest i go and if u use a bed, or go out in the sun, you gonna get super dark. ive seen 2 whiteys who looked black. and i mean just as black as a black.
i only got to the mulatto stage but again, tiny doses and short exposure to sun/beds and i ended up having to use sunscreen and cover up cuz i was too dark

will 250mcg before sunbed 3x times a week works?

depending on your skin type. that tshould work. just might take a little longer to build color. also, you dont have to take it right before tanning. the stuff stays in your system for quite awhile. i havnt taken any thing in 2 months and still have a nice bronze look!

depending on your skin type. that tshould work. just might take a little longer to build color. also, you dont have to take it right before tanning. the stuff stays in your system for quite awhile. i havnt taken any thing in 2 months and still have a nice bronze look!

thanks !
never use it before, my friend did only before sunbed so thats why i was thinking doing that way too, so better situation would be shot 100mcg every day before bed?

thanks !
never use it before, my friend did only before sunbed so thats why i was thinking doing that way too, so better situation would be shot 100mcg every day before bed?

Look at my previous post. A few comments up from this one.. a pretty good dosing protocol!

I get pretty tan from it

but is there a way to get like.... super dark?
Bro I use to do 9 minutes in the stand up tan bed. Well I guess it's not a bed if your standing but what ever the f***... Anyway no joke I got so dark my friends would say I looked like a different person

I got so dark I got a call from well fair

Everyone is different but that sounds like a good start and tweak from there.
No actually if you start that high you going to get nauseous. Better to start at 100mcg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Best protocol I've seen for it,if want darker tan 4 days a week with 250mcgs...You don't want to end up with your gums and tongue turning dark lol,actually seen it happen to someone...

®THE REAPER

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner