over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

unconstituted generics - fridge or no?

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
first run, for you guys that buy a bunch of kits at once, are you just leaving them in the fridge indefinitely until use, or just room temp? not clear on this and i wanted to make sure prior.

I just keep it all in the fridge for convenience sake. Not sure why keeping it in a dark room temperature place would be bad either

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I keep in fridge
No specific reason why I just do

the reason i ask is because i'm probably getting some roommates and i didnt want to have 5 kits chillin in the fridge looking conspicuous as fuck unless there's no choice. id rather put them in a drawer in my room somewhere unless they go bad unrefrigerated

first run, for you guys that buy a bunch of kits at once, are you just leaving them in the fridge indefinitely until use, or just room temp? not clear on this and i wanted to make sure prior.

Always in the fridge, if prescription gh has to be refrigerated you can bet that generics need it even more. Better safe than sorry.

Isn't that what the vegetable compartment in the fridge is for?

the reason i ask is because i'm probably getting some roommates and i didnt want to have 5 kits chillin in the fridge looking conspicuous as fuck unless there's no choice. id rather put them in a drawer in my room somewhere unless they go bad unrefrigerated

You can put them in something just make sure they don't go in it. Otherwise a drawer works. You could always grab a small fridge for your room

Always in the fridge, if prescription gh has to be refrigerated you can bet that generics need it even more. Better safe than sorry.

Isn't that what the vegetable compartment in the fridge is for?

No. Serostim, according to the insert, says to be stored at room temp before reconstitution. After reconstitution you refrigerate it.

I put dry in the freezer and reconstituted in the fridge. This is true for all peptides including gh. At least that's my understanding.

GH doesn't need to be refrigerated. biggest myth on the net. If you can sure.
after rehydrating you can use it for up to 60 days or more, back in the day remember when ken chen was shipping unlabeled 100 ml bottles full of 1-200 ius of powder, people grew like weeds off them. I had seros in hot storage unit expired and couldn't even close my hands after 2 weeks in up 9 lbs, and lost a ton of fat.
need i go on? GH is freeze dried - that means after filling it's frozen to -40 then slowly heated to over a day or two under vacuum to 30 degrees C - basically allows you to skip a phase of water going from ice to vapor with in a final moisture level of under 2%.
Personal experience accounts for everything and funny to read guys that just repeat what they over hear or read on a board. Just like GH is best used for mass building with infrequent high dosing, for years everyone followed the pied piper of 5 on 2 off....hoo hum.

To the original poster as others stated too - cool dark place s fine for storage.

GH doesn't need to be refrigerated. biggest myth on the net. If you can sure.
after rehydrating you can use it for up to 60 days or more, back in the day remember when ken chen was shipping unlabeled 100 ml bottles full of 1-200 ius of powder, people grew like weeds off them. I had seros in hot storage unit expired and couldn't even close my hands after 2 weeks in up 9 lbs, and lost a ton of fat.
need i go on? GH is freeze dried - that means after filling it's frozen to -40 then slowly heated to over a day or two under vacuum to 30 degrees C - basically allows you to skip a phase of water going from ice to vapor with in a final moisture level of under 2%.
Personal experience accounts for everything and funny to read guys that just repeat what they over hear or read on a board. Just like GH is best used for mass building with infrequent high dosing, for years everyone followed the pied piper of 5 on 2 off....hoo hum.

To the original poster as others stated too - cool dark place s fine for storage.
So both dry and reconstituted are fine in a dark place at room temp brother? I rather not have shit sit in my fridge (for anyone to see) if I can keep it in my drawer or something.

So both dry and reconstituted are fine in a dark place at room temp brother? I rather not have shit sit in my fridge (for anyone to see) if I can keep it in my drawer or something.
Yeah I agree,dry cool place is fine...I did the minifridge from Walmart under $100 because the kids...

Omni-Labs Sponsored Athlete®THE REAPER

I always kept my re-hydrated vial in the fridge, was real easy to hide that little vial and insulin too in a small box or food container.
I didn't mean to sound like a smart ass know it all in my above post either - but cool dry dark place (clothing drawer is fine for powder).

Back in the day one of the top guys that eventually got busted in one of the federal operations like raw deal or gear grinder got busted shipping Jins to the anti-agers sent me a picture of a huge pallet of jintropin kits sitting in a hot chinese warehouse - joking about people asking for it to be express shipped under dry ice. It was 2003 -2004 if I can find that picture on an old flash drive.

Last edited:
I always kept my re-hydrated vial in the fridge, was real easy to hide that little vial and insulin too in a small box or food container.
I didn't mean to sound like a smart ass know it all in my above post either - but cool dry dark place (clothing drawer is fine for powder).

Back in the day one of the top guys that eventually got busted in one of the federal operations like raw deal or gear grinder got busted shipping Jins to the anti-agers sent me a picture of a huge pallet of jintropin kits sitting in a hot chinese warehouse - joking about people asking for it to be express shipped under dry ice. It was 2003 -2004 if I can find that picture on an old flash drive.
Your dead on about this, heard and seen same things lol...As long as it's sealed properly vacuum or whatever it's freeze dried it'll last...I just started a week ago on some GHRP2 and Mod 1-29(cjc 1295 no dac) that's been in a drawer forever,it's from Superior Peptides that's how old it is...Have a bunch of each left from when I bought bulk from em way before they closed...And can tell you are still good lol...

Omni-Labs Sponsored Athlete®THE REAPER

Thanks for the feedback. I honestly have noticed the same. BD, that's why I started questioning all this. I've had peps sit around in closet and still work fine. I began to wonder if it was all bro science about the whole refrigeration thing. I doubt all these pep and hgh sources are storing all this product in fridges. I asked the superior boss a couple times and he told me they made an effort to refrigerate them so I always did. I'm thinking now it's unnecessary.

Double thanks on the feedback. It's interesting that there weren't any recent posts about this -- good to have it up at the top for everyone considering moving into the GH market

Double thanks on the feedback. It's interesting that there weren't any recent posts about this -- good to have it up at the top for everyone considering moving into the GH market
Since we are finding out it doesn't need to be refrigerated, this makes it all that more convenient. Now I can take my GH with me if traveling.

Since we are finding out it doesn't need to be refrigerated, this makes it all that more convenient. Now I can take my GH with me if traveling.
Yes sir I do as well,just consentrate after get where your going...Or like I do if I'm in for a long car ride,like to Drive to Cali every couple years instead of flying if I need to take shots I put in cup of ice with lid on it and roll...Very easy lol...

®THE REAPER

MG is probably right, but whether it's a myth or not it's so expensive I wouldn't even take the chance of keeping it out of the fridge lol I've always had a cheap little mini fridge I kept in my room.

Wow that definitely makes things easier. I always thought the frost free freezer ruining peps was myth as well since mine are perfectly fine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws