YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My cycle ends in 2 weeks > Bridging to Primo?

Musclegeek79

Registered
I have been on TRT for 4 years. Can I bridge to Primo cycle when my Tren/anavar/Test cycle ends in 2 weeks without experiencing any side effects in the long run, or potential health problems e.g kidney failure? Or should i recuperate my body for couple of months?

My cruising cylce includes:
400 mg Primo e
150 mg Test Cyp

I have been on TRT for 4 years. Can I bridge to Primo cycle when my Tren/anavar/Test cycle ends in 2 weeks without experiencing any side effects in the long run, or potential health problems e.g kidney failure? Or should i recuperate my body for couple of months?

My cruising cylce includes:
400 mg Primo e
150 mg Test Cyp

You are not even making sense here. TRT is about 100 to 200 MG of test a week max, but you were on a cycle of Tren/anavar/Test and you state you cruise at 400 MG of primo e and 150 MG of Test Cyp is well over that too.

You are not even making sense here. TRT is about 100 to 200 MG of test a week max, but you were on a cycle of Tren/anavar/Test and you state you cruise at 400 MG of primo e and 150 MG of Test Cyp is well over that too.

I'm currently blasting with that tren cycle. I wanted to know if I can include primo as part of my cruising cycle without affecting my health issues. Primo is known to be the safest steroid out there but I don't know how it will affect my lipid. I have no doubt my lipid is in a wreck since I'm running Tren.

I'm currently blasting with that tren cycle. I wanted to know if I can include primo as part of my cruising cycle without affecting my health issues. Primo is known to be the safest steroid out there but I don't know how it will affect my lipid. I have no doubt my lipid is in a wreck since I'm running Tren.

The only way to know is to run blood work immediately post cycle then at the end of your test/primo cruise.

I ran 200 test/200primo and 2iu gh post comp and after 6 weeks my bloods were fine after clearing out all the heavy stuff. But is your primo real?

The only way to know is to run blood work immediately post cycle then at the end of your test/primo cruise.

I ran 200 test/200primo and 2iu gh post comp and after 6 weeks my bloods were fine after clearing out all the heavy stuff. But is your primo real?

Nope never tried primo in my entire life. I did a lot of research tho. I was told that running 200 mg primo weekly is a waste according to lot of people online. How do I determine primo is real?

Jordan peters recommends bridging with this (test200/primo400)

He claims bloods will still come back in range and you should keep most your gains

Not tried it my self but I was interested

Maybe I'm old school but I don't believe in bridging. Maybe if your a competitor and your swapping compounds from offseason to pre contest but in my opinion you should just come completely off or just stay on your trt. I heard palumbo talk about taking breaks coming completely off just to clear receptors that way you can still respond to the drugs your next go around.

Nope never tried primo in my entire life. I did a lot of research tho. I was told that running 200 mg primo weekly is a waste according to lot of people online. How do I determine primo is real?

That's because these people are mentally handicapped

ANY added anabolic hormone over your TRT will yield higher results than TRT

Check your labs post cycle and see where you values are and go from there , you can always do the smart thing and take the proper sups DURING your cycles to prevent wrecking your shit to begin with.:banghead:

That's because these people are mentally handicapped

ANY added anabolic hormone over your TRT will yield higher results than TRT

Check your labs post cycle and see where you values are and go from there , you can always do the smart thing and take the proper sups DURING your cycles to prevent wrecking your shit to begin with.:banghead:

Thank you for saying this. I literally was going to shake my head and move on.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws