over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TO ALL THE BIG BOYS!

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is your favorite method to keep gains during a cruise to prepare for your next blast. ? I know it's a very general question. But I'd like to see where this goes because everyone is so different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a big boy, but here's my opinion.

FORGET THAT YOU ARE OFF STEROIDS.

Seriously, don't even think about it. Go about it as you normally would on blast. Eat consistently, train as hard as you can fathom, and get proper rest. You will be shocked as to how little you actually lose.

Muscle fullness loss? Yup, that's a given.

Muscle tissue loss? Not so much.

Cruises for a lot of guys already puts them at supraphysiological levels of testosterone, which is plenty to maintain.

Not a big boy, but here's my opinion.

FORGET THAT YOU ARE OFF STEROIDS.

Seriously, don't even think about it. Go about it as you normally would on blast. Eat consistently, train as hard as you can fathom, and get proper rest. You will be shocked as to how little you actually lose.

Muscle fullness loss? Yup, that's a given.

Muscle tissue loss? Not so much.

Cruises for a lot of guys already puts them at supraphysiological levels of testosterone, which is plenty to maintain.
You nailed it brother, when I'm cruising I don't lose anything...Can put up same numbers off cycle that I put up on cycle...Keep your Diet,Training, Rest consistent, always...

The Growth Clinic©Sponsored Athlete & REP®THE REAPER

I think dieting while cruising, like some do, is a big no no while trying to maintain. Be another story if dieting to get leaner before a blast but I digress.

Adding a couple iu's of gh goes a long way and if your respond well and blood work is fine while using, a bit (200mg) of primo on a cruise helps.

Back off volume a bit in the gym and focus on strength and maintaining it as much as possible. Use just enough food to maintain (prob less than blasting) and keep cardio volume moderate.

What is your favorite method to keep gains during a cruise to prepare for your next blast. ? I know it's a very general question. But I'd like to see where this goes because everyone is so different.

I have to be on at least 1g test and 5iu hgh per day to maintain a good 270lbs.

Anything less and Ill drop some weight and get softer regardless of diet but that is not always a bad thing because the weight/look comes back instantly once the drugs are added back in

I think dieting while cruising, like some do, is a big no no while trying to maintain. Be another story if dieting to get leaner before a blast but I digress.

Adding a couple iu's of gh goes a long way and if your respond well and blood work is fine while using, a bit (200mg) of primo on a cruise helps.

Back off volume a bit in the gym and focus on strength and maintaining it as much as possible. Use just enough food to maintain (prob less than blasting) and keep cardio volume moderate.
By diet I should have been clear,not cutting food but making sure your on top of it,don't let anything slip...You said it better lol...

On TRT , and 2iu GH I "fluffen up" to the 280 range 13.7% BF , diet is about the same but if I decide I want some cookies I eat them , going out to dinner I'll get sweet potatoes rather than veggies , things like that.

This year being home I'm gonna stay above TRT dose , probably 200mg test and 300mg primo , hopefully be able to add a second dose of 2iu GH as well as MK-677 at night , plan is to cruise at 280-290 for a while and keep body fat lower , in the 10.2% range. Probably end up adding in 10 iu insulin pretty workout.

Just keep eating....and train hard. Just because you loose a little bit of strength. It does not mean you can't train hard

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Continuing training heavy when coming off is key

By diet I should have been clear,not cutting food but making sure your on top of it,don't let anything slip...You said it better lol...

I knew what you meant. I use the term diet for any phase...off Season, fat loss, precontest,
Etc.

I always thought big boys cruise on my blasts

Shit my blast are less than some guys here cruise.!!
Some of the doses I see posted are WAY more than I'd expect for the guys in the picturs

Shit my blast are less than some guys here cruise.!!
Some of the doses I see posted are WAY more than I'd expect for the guys in the picturs
Indeed. I've overheard some guys at the gym talk about their cruise dose, and sadly, I would question whether or not they lift if I saw them in public...

I always thought big boys cruise on my blasts

The large majority of the ones that do, don't actually need to. They are just so mentally brainwashed into thinking that they will shrink into nothing unless they cruise on a huge unnecessary dose.

I have to be on at least 1g test and 5iu hgh per day to maintain a good 270lbs.

Anything less and Ill drop some weight and get softer regardless of diet but that is not always a bad thing because the weight/look comes back instantly once the drugs are added back in

Honestly. Nice!

Anyone in here came off completely after a few years of blasting and cruising? I'm gonna be trying to have a kid in a few months and I'm dreading the process

Anyone in here came off completely after a few years of blasting and cruising? I'm gonna be trying to have a kid in a few months and I'm dreading the process
It's not that bad. Just come off gear completely, maintain 2-3iu gh, and blast hmg/hcg/clomid for a few months until you conceive. Lots of guys get women pregnant on huge cycles, but staying on while trying to have a baby is like cutting a tree down with an axe instead of a chain saw.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I did....but it was while I was going through a divorce. So its hard to say how much of me feeling like shit was depression and anxiety from that....or how much of it was from the hormone drop

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear