over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Memorial Day

Germaine

Registered
To members on the board as we approach this upcoming Memorial Day Holiday please remember what this day is all about. It's to recognize those Veterans that lost their lives while serving in a combat operation around the world. Please take a moment and recognize a Veteran rather friend or family member that is not here to share this beautiful life we are living. I have lost a lot of Marines while they say defending our country and this day will be for them not for me yet them. I will raise my Marine Corps Flag High upon my roof top and sit back and think of my fellow brother Marines I lost and I am asking for you guys to do the same. Be safe and everyone enjoy this day. Semper Fi and OOH-RAH to all Veterans and Marines.

Semper Fi

Attachments

• Marine.gif
    Marine.gif
    60.4 KB · Views: 121
My 1st cousin is a 2 star general in the army!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Semper Fi brother from a fellow marine. I lost a lot of brothers too and some are still over there fighting. They are always in my thoughts

thank you all for fighting / having fought for our freedom :headbang:

u da real MVP(s) and don't get nearly as much love as you deserve (but we remember).

There is no way to adequately thank the Vets and their families, who have made the ultimate sacrifice. Keep them in your prayers and the next time you see someone in uniform "Thank them for their service."

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

My Grandad was/is my idol. Fought in Korean War in Air Force. Also fought in the Golden Gloves. my gdad was a fucking badass. they dont make em like that anymore. Mad respect for him and all the others who serve and served! Also, upmost respect to those wives that lost their husbands who served this country. They are their legacy.
-F2S

Not to be a downer but this is a holiday I have trouble coping with...my good friend SSgt Kevin Greico died in combat in Afghanistan. We were in the same unit but I was combat camera and he was infantry, we were both on different assignments and he was KIA clearing a room by a suicide bomber. Those fuckers are cowards but you all know their tactics. I was sent home with him and spent some time wth his family. Still has me fucked up to this day. It's a hard holiday for me every year, he is buried in Arlington and I haven't been to his grave since 2014. I kind of made a trek their to make peace with myself and him. It made me feel a bit better but every year it's a hard time for me. God bless him and all our fallen heroes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to be a downer but this is a holiday I have trouble coping with...my good friend SSgt Kevin Greico died in combat in Afghanistan. We were in the same unit but I was combat camera and he was infantry, we were both on different assignments and he was KIA clearing a room by a suicide bomber. Those fuckers are cowards but you all know their tactics. I was sent home with him and spent some time wth his family. Still has me fucked up to this day. It's a hard holiday for me every year, he is buried in Arlington and I haven't been to his grave since 2014. I kind of made a trek their to make peace with myself and him. It made me feel a bit better but every year it's a hard time for me. God bless him and all our fallen heroes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right on brother, I have most my family buried in Arlington cemetery... And a lot of people I was proud and still am to call my friends,hell family... I go every year so everyone can remember the True Hero's we have had,and the True and Real Life Heroes we owe our support to everyday...

The Growth Clinic SPONSORED ATHLETE®THE REAPER

Semper Fi Devil Dogs!!! Friend from college was killed 9/11 - He was stationed at the Pentagon and was killed when the plane hit.

Indeed. Much respect for those that defended our country and lost their life so I can be safe at home. Freedom is not free.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws