over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting gear easy on the hairline....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Yea yea yea I know just shave it blah blah blah. Fuck that I'm keeping my shit as long as possible. Other than the standard "everyone is different" or "it only happens if you're prone to mpb" what's your experience with gear that's easier on the hairline?

Primarily interested in cutting, i usually just use test/tren/var. Any gear will fuck with your hair but test is okay on me so is var, tren not so much but if I'm already risking my hair fuck it might as well use the best.

Trying to change it up.....

Yea yea yea I know just shave it blah blah blah. Fuck that I'm keeping my shit as long as possible. Other than the standard "everyone is different" or "it only happens if you're prone to mpb" what's your experience with gear that's easier on the hairline?

Primarily interested in cutting, i usually just use test/tren/var. Any gear will fuck with your hair but test is okay on me so is var, tren not so much but if I'm already risking my hair fuck it might as well use the best.

You kinda jumped back and fourth there but made a valid point... If your going to risk it make it worth risking... I prefer being bald,but what sucks is your hair on your goes away and starts growing everywhere else faster...And in places you never had hair is even worse lol...

The Growth Clinic©SPONSORED ATHLETE&REP®THE REAPER

I don't exactly understand the concept of cutting gear. There's dry gear, yes, and on an androgenic environment it will be hard to gain fat. But you can use this supposed cut gear and not lose anything if your diet sucks...

Cutting is all about nutrition, cardio and perhaps accelerating your metabolism with your preferred concoction of clen/T3/ECA or whatever if you're really into these. None affects your hairline.

During a cut, gear will simply keep your lean mass.

I don't exactly understand the concept of cutting gear. There's dry gear, yes, and on an androgenic environment it will be hard to gain fat. But you can use this supposed cut gear and not lose anything if your diet sucks...

Cutting is all about nutrition, cardio and perhaps accelerating your metabolism with your preferred concoction of clen/T3/ECA or whatever if you're really into these. None affects your hairline.

During a cut, gear will simply keep your lean mass.

Not true. But sure we all know it is all diet and you can "cut" on deca and dbol. I am not debating that fact and everything else you wrote is spot on. I will give me as an example as it's a perfect one in many ways. Over the next 8 weeks I want to get slightly bigger and sharpen up. The last 4 weeks will not be a "cut" but just bringing out details and looking better with my top off on holiday :eek::D My calories will still be high and my carbs approx 600g most days but if I were to choose 2 different drug stacks my appearance would alter significantly.

Test, deca, dbol for example on the same diet will have me looking softer and more watery.

Now my plan of 30-50mg daily of test, tren, mast and proviron will bring about a different look on the exact same diet. I will look harder, leaner and more vascular. These drugs are more androgenic and what I call hardening drugs.

Obviously I could add in clen, t3, dnp to any drug stack and that will speed up my metabolism and burn more fat but the above still applies.

EDIT- I know you mentioned androgenic gear but tren as an example definitely helps burn fat. Certain drug stacks will have you looking leaner on the same diet.

Last edited:
As far as your regular injectable compounds go, there's really no such thing as "cutting" gear. Diet dictates a cut, not the compounds one uses.

That being said, some people tend to hold more water with certain compounds and therefore it would make their progress appear to be less optimal, when in reality they're still losing body fat.

Mast is not hard on my hairline, but could be for some. Tren doesn't bother mine either, while others shed like an Alaskan Husky.

My advice is to try low doses of something that gives you the least sides and go from there.

I'm going to actually go the other way with this and say that in my experience Tren does burn bodyfat. It's not it's primary function, but you can differentiate it from most other AAS in that way. Some AAS will "assist" you with losing bodyfat, kinda like Elvia was explaining, but I believe that even beyond the test,deca, dbol giving a "softer/watery" appearance, I'm pretty comfortable with the fact that less aromatization will lead the body into a more friendly zone as far as fat burning and storage is concerned. When I was still in my 20's for example I used to love a simple test prop/ tren ace cycle, but couldn't ever out eat it no matter how hard I tried. I could basically "perma_bulk" and as long as I trained consistently I simply couldn't eat enough to ever add bodyfat. Once I figured that out, I either A) lowered the tren dose on bulking cycles, or B) saved it for only cutting/recomp purposes at 50-75mgs/day. Someone had posted some liturate awhile back that supported the idea that VAR can help with visceral fat, the study seemed pretty legit, but as far as 1st hand experience VAR was more cosmetic in that assisted with a more lean appearance, whereas Tren actually reduced bodyfat.

test seems to wreck my hairline worse than anything.

honestly the year that i ran 100mg tren ace daily for 9 months, with NO test.....my hair actually looked better that year than it has in a long time, i go back and look at pictures sometimes and i'm like fuck bro...i need to get off the test!

i would use milder less androgenic compounds and dnp to cut if i was worried about hair loss. HRT dose of test with a high dose of anavar, maybe a little deca. dnp to do all the "cutting" work :)

Its all genetics IMO. I can take roughly anything and only shed a little bit(knock on wood)...

Meanwhile another person can take just Test and Anavar and go bald.

Tren murdered my hair so never touching it again and I recommend you do the same, get a restraining order on that shit, high dose Anavar (80mg per day) had me feeling a lot better and provided great results and no hair loss, Superdrol is not a hair molester but comes with sides...but you probably know all of this already :)

Get a restraining order on that shit? Lol. That's great.

As many have mentioned, genetics plays a large role. If your mom or dad are bald/balding, chances are it is something you are predispositioned to. Many compounds, especially DHT based compounds, can speed up the process for many. A process that is unfortunately going to happen somewhere down the line regardless of use.

Great replies, okay let me rephrase here. I understand anything can be used on a cut but some compounds are better for gaining size and some are better for composition.

Regardless maybe I should just be asking in general what's your experience with specific gear in regards to hair loss? I have access to everything and looking to maybe change up my cycle....

tren, mast, and eq are all super hard on my hair. I shed a ton on eq, I lose noticeable amounts on tren too. I would say mast is the leash harsh for my hair....but I do still notice it thinning on that

tren, mast, and eq are all super hard on my hair. I shed a ton on eq, I lose noticeable amounts on tren too. I would say mast is the leash harsh for my hair....but I do still notice it thinning on that

Funny from all I've read mast is terrible for hair, i would love to try some mast but always stayed away from it for that reason...

Funny from all I've read mast is terrible for hair, i would love to try some mast but always stayed away from it for that reason...

I don't lose nearly as much hair on mast as I do on tren or eq. Ive actually started to grow some of the hair back that I lost on eq now that im running mast

I don't lose nearly as much hair on mast as I do on tren or eq. Ive actually started to grow some of the hair back that I lost on eq now that im running mast

test/mast/tren, hair falls out like nobodys business

tren solo, no issue

my personal experience.

Ive pretty much given up everything but test gh and superdrol these days for the sake of my hair. Tbol is also usable without any issue. Deca is fine as well but I am on finasteride for my hair and it conflicts so I avoid deca. If you're not using fin, I'd look into that and then stick to what I said if your hair loss is a real concern. If you get real superdrol and use test and you diet properly you can get really lean and look dry without having your hairline disappear. Gh if you can swing it just makes the process even easier. You don't need tren and mast. I miss primo tho.

Finasteride

What's everyone's thoughts on Finasteride for hair loss and prostate health? I read somewhere in forum that Big A used to take it regularly for about 20 years or so without any side effects and good results.

test/mast/tren, hair falls out like nobodys business

tren solo, no issue

my personal experience.

tren and eq together is the worst for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member