over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New study links NSAIDs to increased risk of heart attack

Of course they will...in the interest of profits.

Makes me think that we should go back to using ice packs and aspirin.

Yea I've seen these. People who use them every day don't realize the damage they could be doing. I'll only take Aleve if I really have a headache or I'm sick but that's not often.

I have never in my life taken any NSAID except for 300mg aspirin maybe once per month if I get a headache.

My dad was in the hospital for back pain decades ago and they overdosed him on nsaids and he got acute hepatitis from it, simple back paint turned into over a month in the hospital, since then I've been scared of anything other than aspirin

Yea I've seen these. People who use them every day don't realize the damage they could be doing. I'll only take Aleve if I really have a headache or I'm sick but that's not often.
Mate paracetamol is ok right ??as far as I know. I know ibuprofen is bad news . Dave is very anti ibuprofen . He is ok with paracetamol if needed.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

That info has been out there for a while. along with many other down sides to using them.

yes not new... really bad drug

total BS. It was a meta-analysis. They took info from FOUR studies and combined them. They excluded several others for various reasons. You can make a study show any outcome you want. The FDA has cited 2 research studies showing that TRT causes heart attack, stroke and death. Over 60,000 people in the study, but yet again it was a total BS skewed half truth study.

Mate paracetamol is ok right ??as far as I know. I know ibuprofen is bad news . Dave is very anti ibuprofen . He is ok with paracetamol if needed.

I don't really know the differences between each specific NSAID when it comes to toxicity. Side note, Paracetamol is more popular in Europe than here in the US.

I don't really know the differences between each specific NSAID when it comes to toxicity. Side note, Paracetamol is more popular in Europe than here in the US.
i will tell the american names from daves shows . he gives two american names of paracetamol and ibuprofen.

one he says advil which is bad one ( this is ibuprofen if i remember ) . it inhibits the inflammatory response cause by training so not good.

other name i cant remember . throw some american brand names of paracetamol.

if i come across that ask dave show again i will tell u the name of it

i will tell the american names from daves shows . he gives two american names of paracetamol and ibuprofen.

one he says advil which is bad one ( this is ibuprofen if i remember ) . it inhibits the inflammatory response cause by training so not good.

other name i cant remember . throw some american brand names of paracetamol.

if i come across that ask dave show again i will tell u the name of it

Paracetamol Is tylenol

Paracetamol Is tylenol
i think thats the one dave says ok OVER Advil.

Farah is very anti ibruprofen too.

He said on that interview with kai when they came to ireland that taking advil regularly is like taking a knife and slowing scratching and digging into your kidneys.

on that note i took 400 plus 400 mg of ibuprofen yesterday cos of bad headache. I got it today too. fuck me.

I am going to die a sloooooow sloooooow painful death too lol. i have to admit i prefer ibuprofen over paracetamol. never liked paracetamol. i need to make a conscious effort to switch. my wife like ibuprofen too.

Last edited:
total BS. It was a meta-analysis. They took info from FOUR studies and combined them. They excluded several others for various reasons. You can make a study show any outcome you want. The FDA has cited 2 research studies showing that TRT causes heart attack, stroke and death. Over 60,000 people in the study, but yet again it was a total BS skewed half truth study.

Not a scientific study at all, I agree. I could just be that people that take NSAIDs are already more at risk for heart attack. There has not been any causal relationship proven and no know mechanism. This reminds me of that stupid study some guy in England did that supposedly proved that vaccines lead to autism.

why do you guys says aspirin is ok ? like 300 mg tab of aspirin for headache and like backache .

i do take a baby aspirin so i dont die in my sleep from stroke, blood clot and shit .

75 mg baby aspirin every day.

Not a scientific study at all, I agree. I could just be that people that take NSAIDs are already more at risk for heart attack. There has not been any causal relationship proven and no know mechanism. This reminds me of that stupid study some guy in England did that supposedly proved that vaccines lead to autism.

You nailed it! The highest risk was associated with people that take the most NSAIDS. Why were those people taking so much, so often? What was the cause of their pain? What other meds were they taking? Majority of elderly are on or suggested to be on a variety of pills,i.e.: cholesterol, bp, sugar, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You nailed it! The highest risk was associated with people that take the most NSAIDS. Why were those people taking so much, so often? What was the cause of their pain? What other meds were they taking? Majority of elderly are on or suggested to be on a variety of pills,i.e.: cholesterol, bp, sugar, etc.

Data manipulation sometimes too. A bit like how they say the unemployment rate in the US is now only 6.2%. The thing they never mention is the labor participation rate which is down about 4% since the mid 90s. Looks like it is only about 63%. So there is 37% of the people able to work that have either chosen not to work or given up finding a job. Once they give up on finding a job and stop looking they are not counting as unemployed.
Labor force participation rate February 2017 - Business Insider

Check out my article on trt ... data manipulation. People labeled as "trt users" yet there total test went from 176 to 340, then they have heart attacks. That was enough to slam a black box label on testosterone!

Vioxx was taken off the market because of the heart problems it was causing so this doesn't surprise me.

You people need to get those eicosanoids in order. Now there are specific antagonists and what-not.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear