YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do Pinning the lats cause lat muscles, etc, to not fire optimally?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Start at 4:52 , Milos mentions this is the reasons Nasser's lats got smaller.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8C2l39Bs6g"]Milos Sarcev Talks To Dave In Germany At FIBO - YouTube[/ame]

Doesnt make any sense that quads, shoulders, etc wouldn't do the same to

me; although, It wouldn't surprise me . im wondering, if anyone noticed any

lat decrease in size after they started pinning lats?

Localized swelling could affect the nerve as well as damaging it while pinning.

Emeric said that high dosed testosterone is toxic to nerve cells. It makes sense that a localized reaction could stun or paralyze the nerve cell endings.

Start at 8:25 for Nassers back.

Makes me think slin pins and small volume would be better than larger pins and more or a lot of volume

pinned lats with small doses of test, CUR, RES over the last year and never have any problems. I am not gaining any size now with my diet but they probably have gotten slightly bigger over the course of my training the last year. Definitely haven't gotten smaller. They are a major muscle group I target in my training.

i like pinning lats one of my most fev area's

no problem

but then i only do 29 G slin pins there or 27 G 0.5 inch or 0.75 inch length pin. i can shuttle upto 2.5 ml of oils fine none of the issues raised here. mostly its alway 1 ml volume. higher volume goes in only when i am running like NPP.

i dont use a lot anyway so works fine for me.

From what I understand, this "damage" is only temporary and will recover with time. I am not 100% sure as the only studies I've seen of serious damage is pinning the sciatic nerve.

From what I understand, this "damage" is only temporary and will recover with time. I am not 100% sure as the only studies I've seen of serious damage is pinning the sciatic nerve.

Sciatic nerve is the nerve you don't want to hit when injecting glutes right, that goes down the leg?

That is correct. If anyone hits that when pinning, they're newbs and pinning in the wrong spot, or they're using a super long pin lol.

What part of the glute does the sciatic nerve run down?

What part of the glute does the sciatic nerve run down?

The butt cheek part....???????
Seriously, stay in the upper/outer quadrant and you should be fine. Moving towards the middle and you are asking for a surprise.

Last edited:
Long term pinning in the biceps has definitely done some damage. My left one does not fire optimally and I do have some atrophy and scar tissue. Luckily my biceps have been big a long time so it's really only noticeable to me. But if I knew then what I know now, I would have been a lot less "excessive" with site injects.

Stick to delts, glutes and quads with the bigger pins and use slin pins for the smaller stuff. That's my advice.

I have been hitting lats for years no problem...I have noticed loss of size in muscles after I stopped hitting them(due to scar tissue buildup)

Long term pinning in the biceps has definitely done some damage. My left one does not fire optimally and I do have some atrophy and scar tissue. Luckily my biceps have been big a long time so it's really only noticeable to me. But if I knew then what I know now, I would have been a lot less "excessive" with site injects.

Stick to delts, glutes and quads with the bigger pins and use slin pins for the smaller stuff. That's my advice.

When you say "excessive" are you meaning the frequency / number of injections or the "volume per" injection? I remember that you had great results but I don't remember what protocol you used.

When you say "excessive" are you meaning the frequency / number of injections or the "volume per" injection? I remember that you had great results but I don't remember what protocol you used.

Both. But honestly syntherol wasn't the problem, it was gear. I had great success with syntherol but many times when I wasn't using it I just shot a lot of gear in them over the years. That's where scar tissue comes into play and other issues.

Just something for guys to be aware of.

Both. But honestly syntherol wasn't the problem, it was gear. I had great success with syntherol but many times when I wasn't using it I just shot a lot of gear in them over the years. That's where scar tissue comes into play and other issues.

Just something for guys to be aware of.

from the gauge of the needle or the volume or both? I always use 29g needles to inject in upper body and 25g for lower body. Keep upper body inject 1ml and under and lower body 2ml and under. Think I'm A-OK with those guidelines? I don't want scar tissue, to be honest if I don't have it now I probably won't??? (its been a few years)

i like pinning lats one of my most fev area's

no problem

but then i only do 29 G slin pins there or 27 G 0.5 inch or 0.75 inch length pin. i can shuttle upto 2.5 ml of oils fine none of the issues raised here. mostly its alway 1 ml volume. higher volume goes in only when i am running like NPP.

i dont use a lot anyway so works fine for me.

i have some 27g .5's that ive been using in my tris and pecs, i want to try lats but i used to do 1inch in the lat, afraid .5 might not be deep enough even though im like 10% bf, you had no issues with oils dissipating there?

i have some 27g .5's that ive been using in my tris and pecs, i want to try lats but i used to do 1inch in the lat, afraid .5 might not be deep enough even though im like 10% bf, you had no issues with oils dissipating there?

Epoxynidas

Nope you will be fine mate.

here is what u need to do ..

pin with 0.5 inch length into the muscle u are about to train 30-45- 1 hour max before you train.

example yesterday i trained back, side & rear delts and biceps.

i pinned 1 ml of tren ace slin pin 29 G into my left lat 30 min before training.

went to the gym.

and my lat witnessed some horrific gang bang pounding ..

strict one arm barbell rows for reps

one arm lat pulldown for reps

rope two arm lat pulldown for reps

3 exe thats it

wt was enough where​ my face was shaking under every rep in work sets, saliva coming out a bit involuntarily on some sets while the wt was being lowered eccentrically totally under my command, as if i had some sort of neurological impairment.

Oil dissipating ???

I gave that oil no chance of being lazy and just sitting in my latissimus dorsi and taking a fucking snooze.

It got "assimilated" and went to work right away.

i can pin a whole 2.5 ml barrel of npp and its gone by the time i finish workout. With stretching, squeezing & hard pounding oil stand no chance of just sitting there and causing lumps.

i pin chest or delts on chest day

quads on leg day

lats on back day

also what helps and is a good thing is we both use geno.

genos skinny oils is soo thin. its not thick shit so that helps too.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Epoxynidas

Nope you will be fine mate.

here is what u need to do ..

pin with 0.5 inch length into the muscle u are about to train 30-45- 1 hour max before you train.

example yesterday i trained back, side & rear delts and biceps.

i pinned 1 ml of tren ace slin pin 29 G into my left lat 30 min before training.

went to the gym.

and my lat witnessed some horrific gang bang pounding ..

strict one arm barbell rows for reps

one arm lat pulldown for reps

rope two arm lat pulldown for reps

3 exe thats it

wt was enough where​ my face was shaking under every rep in work sets, saliva coming out a bit involuntarily on some sets while the wt was being lowered eccentrically totally under my command, as if i had some sort of neurological impairment.

Oil dissipating ???

I gave that oil no chance of being lazy and just sitting in my latissimus dorsi and taking a fucking snooze.

It got "assimilated" and went to work right away.

i can pin a whole 2.5 ml barrel of npp and its gone by the time i finish workout. With stretching, squeezing & hard pounding oil stand no chance of just sitting there and causing lumps.

i pin chest or delts on chest day

quads on leg day

lats on back day

also what helps and is a good thing is we both use geno.

genos skinny oils is soo thin. its not thick shit so that helps too.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

interesting, ill have to try that. im running some injectable anadrol right now so i have to pin it daily pre-wo, havent been doing the muscle trained but maybe ill switch to that

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws