over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What they were taking in the 80's

Kinda cool, thanks for sharing. In line with what most people said went on back then. The sheer lack of knowledge was the biggest shocker for me, I guess people didn't really know the effects of these compounds long term. I had an old Jewish physician once tell me that they didn't even think steroids built muscle or were performance enhancers back in the 70s

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kinda cool, thanks for sharing. In line with what most people said went on back then. The sheer lack of knowledge was the biggest shocker for me, I guess people didn't really know the effects of these compounds long term. I had an old Jewish physician once tell me that they didn't even think steroids built muscle or were performance enhancers back in the 70s

Yeah. I just think about how much less I would know about AAS if I didn't have access to the internet.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Awesome article!

Definitely interesting... although I'd have to argue with his statement saying the quality of gear today is "100%" shit. I think aas were commonly overdosed because of lack of technology, at least for ugls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely interesting... although I'd have to argue with his statement saying the quality of gear today is "100%" shit. I think aas were commonly overdosed because of lack of technology, at least for ugls

Overdosed back in the 80's you mean? And yeah not everything is shit now days apparently. There still plenty of big dudes nowadays...

Overdosed back in the 80's you mean? And yeah not everything is shit now days apparently. There still plenty of big dudes nowadays...

Yeah I think back then they'd just eyeball it like "yeah that looks like 100 grams" and then brew it. Label could have read 250mg and end up being 400.
And yeah tons of labs with proven results that their gear is [emoji91]

It's the nostalgia of the old days. A of old guys talks about it like they made magical potions back in the day. They're hormones, they can still be produced properly nowadays. Anyone talking about all gear being shit today has no idea what they're talking about.

It's the nostalgia of the old days. A of old guys talks about it like they made magical potions back in the day. They're hormones, they can still be produced properly nowadays. Anyone talking about all gear being shit today has no idea what they're talking about.

Agreed. Also since so cheap back then they probably weren't dropping hardly anything for a 12 week cycle, including their diet. Nowadays most bodybuilders are ass broke... gear, gh, food, car and gas, rent, phone bill, etc shit adds up!

Agreed. Also since so cheap back then they probably weren't dropping hardly anything for a 12 week cycle, including their diet. Nowadays most bodybuilders are ass broke... gear, gh, food, car and gas, rent, phone bill, etc shit adds up!

It's the food man. The freaking shit adds up especially if you like eating quality foods and watch what you put in your body. I'd buy a farm one day if funds permit.

It's the food man. The freaking shit adds up especially if you like eating quality foods and watch what you put in your body. I'd buy a farm one day if funds permit.

No doubt. 7$ for barely over a pound of 96/4 ground beef?! Doesn't even last me a day lmao

Yeah I think back then they'd just eyeball it like "yeah that looks like 100 grams" and then brew it. Label could have read 250mg and end up being 400.

[emoji38] Who knows lol. Nah I think if it was pharm grade they tested their shit, they still had the fda and all back then. The drug had to be accurate or they could get in trouble just like today. I think almost all of their drugs were pharm grade, and more readily available, where as now some of these ugls might be working putting out weak sauce because their raws are trash. Not all of them though as we know...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I stopped reading at "people got monkey features"

[emoji38] Who knows lol. Nah I think if it was pharm grade they tested their shit, they still had the fda and all back then. The drug had to be accurate or they could get in trouble just like today. I think almost all of their drugs were pharm grade, and more readily available, where as now some of these ugls might be working putting out weak sauce because their raws are trash. Not all of them though as we know...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You'd be surprised. Follow Matt porter. He's gotten underdosed pharmaceutical gear twice now

Is there validity to this or just your thoughts? Not trying to make a smart ass comment, but legitimately wondering as I know very little about ugl manufacturing from back then.

From the article, it sounded like they rarely used ugl outside of masteron and deca if they couldn't get hg. Sounded like it was mostly hg and vet stuff... If the dude was legit of course.

You'd be surprised. Follow Matt porter. He's gotten underdosed pharmaceutical gear twice now

Has it happened outside of the compounding pharmacy? Remember seeing a video on that, but haven't kept up on all his videos.

I know my sister in law got under dosed synthroid from her compounding pharmacy for a while, but don't personally know of under dosed/bunk cases outside of compounding pharms.

Gear is shit now and he wouldn't do heavy squats. Shit is interesting, I always wonder sometimes if all my powerlifts are just fucking up my joints....

Might be time for a thread on that....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members