over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my E spiking?

dale338

Registered
Ok, I really need some help here. So first some background.

Started dosing TRT about 12 days ago. First injection I did about 160mg Test-C, four days later I did 75mg Test-C and three days after that, 100mg test-C.

After the first injection, I felt like superman within 24 hours and it was NOT placebo. I was ready to take on the world. My mind felt clear, energy level spiked, my mood was happy and I was bouncing off the walls.

After the second injection that started to change. I felt sluggish, bloated a bit, tired, and a bit moody. About like I had from Clomid. Third injection and it's even worse. I started being an asshole to my girlfriend, snapping at everyone, naps during the day and got overly sweaty during my workout.

Does this sound like an E spike? I have arimidex on hand, but was waiting until three days from now when I ran labs to take it.

My labs prior to this were test 585 and E 20. I think I've spiked that E way up to plus 40. Should I try .5 mg of Armidex and if I do how soon should I feel better if the E was spiked up?

Any insight would be most helpful. I mean I feel the higher T and I feel strong and I feel good in some ways, but something is just OFF.

Labs will happen Wednesday, but keep in ming it takes like a week to get them back due to the estridol sensitivity test.

Last edited:
Well I took a chance and just took about .5mg of Armidex about 75 minutes ago or so and already feel the black cloud lifting. So it must be the E spike. I know, I need labs. Hopefully I didn't crash my E. I eel much better already. Stuff works FAST!

First off....you injected 335mg of test within a week. This is not a trt dosage. Most doctors will prescribe a maximum of 200mg/week of test. Its highly possible your estrogen did spike. If your bodyfat % is high, its even more likely for an E2 spike. Decide what you want to do.....be on a legitimate trt dosage, or run a test cycle. If you choose trt, stick to two 100mg injects per week. Two injects per week will help you avoid another E2 spike. If you want to go higher than 200mg per week, then you may want to use an AI. Like you said....you should really get bloodwork done.

I feel the same way if I dont have a steady level of test going on and injecting different amounts like that will have your test all over the place. Just inject the same amount once a week or twice a week and wait it out. When your test balances out to a steady level you should feel back to normal.
That's how my body reacts anyway

Ok, I really need some help here. So first some background.

Started dosing TRT about 12 days ago. First injection I did about 160mg Test-C, four days later I did 75mg Test-C and three days after that, 100mg test-C.

After the first injection, I felt like superman within 24 hours and it was NOT placebo. I was ready to take on the world. My mind felt clear, energy level spiked, my mood was happy and I was bouncing off the walls.

After the second injection that started to change. I felt sluggish, bloated a bit, tired, and a bit moody. About like I had from Clomid. Third injection and it's even worse. I started being an asshole to my girlfriend, snapping at everyone, naps during the day and got overly sweaty during my workout.

Does this sound like an E spike? I have arimidex on hand, but was waiting until three days from now when I ran labs to take it.

My labs prior to this were test 585 and E 20. I think I've spiked that E way up to plus 40. Should I try .5 mg of Armidex and if I do how soon should I feel better if the E was spiked up?

Any insight would be most helpful. I mean I feel the higher T and I feel strong and I feel good in some ways, but something is just OFF.

Labs will happen Wednesday, but keep in ming it takes like a week to get them back due to the estridol sensitivity test.

what is the reasoning behind this method, and with a tt of 585 how did you feel, this is not even close to be legit trt protocol, chances are you probably would not even need 200mg a week, I been doing 160 a week, split into 2 injects, and it puts my tt at 1200, yeah you probably spiked your e, but don't get over zealous with the anastrozole because you can easily tank it as well, and you are not going to like that either.

what is the reasoning behind this method, and with a tt of 585 how did you feel, this is not even close to be legit trt protocol, chances are you probably would not even need 200mg a week, I been doing 160 a week, split into 2 injects, and it puts my tt at 1200, yeah you probably spiked your e, but don't get over zealous with the anastrozole because you can easily tank it as well, and you are not going to like that either.

Thanks everyone for the sound advice. My T was 585, with a little Clomid in my system as I had been on Clomid for three years keeping my levels from 650-750, off Clomid I was at 450-500 and that was too low for me.

I've decided I am doing a 300mg Test C cycle for 12 weeks and then will do a PCT with the Clomid and evaluate where I'm at. If Im above 450 aft the PCT, I will then do another cycle in 3-4 months and see where I'm at again. If I am not able to bring those numbers back to life, I'll go ahead and start TRT.

I'm almost 50, so it's inevitable anyhow. I'll cruise and blast once I'm shut down.

Thanks everyone for the sound advice. My T was 585, with a little Clomid in my system as I had been on Clomid for three years keeping my levels from 650-750, off Clomid I was at 450-500 and that was too low for me.

I've decided I am doing a 300mg Test C cycle for 12 weeks and then will do a PCT with the Clomid and evaluate where I'm at. If Im above 450 aft the PCT, I will then do another cycle in 3-4 months and see where I'm at again. If I am not able to bring those numbers back to life, I'll go ahead and start TRT.

I'm almost 50, so it's inevitable anyhow. I'll cruise and blast once I'm shut down.

You're 50 so why bother putting up with the stress of PCT. You're past prime child bearing years and gains are hard enough at that age. Just blast and cruise but the cruise would be a dose that kept my Test 600's during trough.

For reference my 200mg/week TRT only get me to high normal, 600's-mid 800's normally.

Last edited:
Also, I think you'll find 300mg a decent cycle if everything else is in place. Manage E2 as prostate issues are more prevalent the older I get.

Also, I think you'll find 300mg a decent cycle if everything else is in place. Manage E2 as prostate issues are more prevalent the older I get.

Thanks brother for the sound advice. I'll tell you what, I'm feeling good. I know too much of anything can cause issues, but testosterone in this old boy is making me feel good. Craving sex all damn day for one thing. Almost to the point of being annoying. Having gone from almost wanting no sex, to having random boners from just looking at a hot girl has been worth it in of itself.

I am on the fence about doing a PCT, or just going cruise and blast. I feel like I owe it to myself to just do one. If I blast, it will likely always just be with test. At almost 50, I feel like max, I got 5-8 years to cruise and do a few blasts. Can't see myself doing it as I approach 60, as it's time to just accept age and cruise by then.

Regardless, it will be a few months before I fully understand where my body is and at what doses etc. All I know for now, is that at 300mg per week, I'm making incredible gains, the pump at the gym feel incredible, I'm happier, wanting sex all day and as confident as I have ever been. I'd love to feel this way all the time.

Do quarterly bloodwork to keep it healthy but other than E2 rising 300mg weekly treats me great. No RBC OR other blood marker problems. 280 to 300 is my favorite dose. Add hcg for an extra libido boost but it can cause E2 spikes.

Last edited:
I do take an AI. I tend to over respond to them so I walk a fine line of controlling E2 vs crushing E2.

How much ai do you take and what level do you like ur estradiol st? I too seem to have a hard time getting it just right. I find 30-40 on the sensitive estradiol test is generally when I feel best. Idk if you use the regular estradiol or the sensitive test?

estrogen spikes are dependent based on multiple variables genetics, dose, other hormone levels. Each person is different but I will say that 300mg is higher than anyone needs to be for TRT. You need to be injecting every other day or every third day to minimize spikes. If you are estrogen sensitive then add .25 or .5 Arimidex 2-3 times a week per bloods.

While 300mg isn't a large dose when you look at running what is 30-50% above standard dosing for extended periods of time you will start to run into issues. Given your age, I would suggest dropping the test dose back and add either a small amount of proviron or masteron to 150mg test dose per week. You may have higher SHBG levels naturally which lowers your free test. Additionally, at ages over 50 with no cancerous tendencies a small dose of HGH 1-2 ius would also be a good adder. These additions with the lower dose test would prove less overall long term sides and you will look and feel better.

Just FYI.. my wife is a MD who specializes in hormone replacement and follows the correct protocols so I have a significant amount of data (blood results), patient cases, etc. that support my recommendation. I'm not a internet wannabe that has read enough forum discussions to consider myself an expert and pose as one.

How much ai do you take and what level do you like ur estradiol st? I too seem to have a hard time getting it just right. I find 30-40 on the sensitive estradiol test is generally when I feel best. Idk if you use the regular estradiol or the sensitive test?

I like my E2 closer to 30-40 to feel well but .625mg of Letro is the most I can take weekly before crushing E2 levels. 1mg of Arimidex crashed my E2 after one week when running my standard 200mg TRT. I have low SHBG giving me 76% bio available T and hyper excrete my TRT. On 375mg Test cycle after a week I test within high end of the range. I'm moving to multiple injections to minimize the E2 spikes.

Last edited:
Yeah 1 mg of adex crushed my e2 also. My script is 100 mg every 3.5 days for 200 mg a week. Currently I'm doing .25 mg adex twice a week. My knees feel a little bothered though so I might see if my doctor can get me compounded adex in .125 mg so I can try that twice a week. I know I'm close to dialed in but just not perfect yet. Do you use a regular estradiol test or a sensitive estradiol test?

Yeah 1 mg of adex crushed my e2 also. My script is 100 mg every 3.5 days for 200 mg a week. Currently I'm doing .25 mg adex twice a week. My knees feel a little bothered though so I might see if my doctor can get me compounded adex in .125 mg so I can try that twice a week. I know I'm close to dialed in but just not perfect yet. Do you use a regular estradiol test or a sensitive estradiol test?

PM me. We're getting the OP's thread off track.

So I had backed off the Arimidex the past few days as I wanted accurate labs. Did my 130mg injection yesterday, stating feeling off last night, having not taken any
Arimidex for the past four days. Went and got labs drawn this morning and off to my workout. About five sets in, I started feeling a bit off, almost like a blood sugar thing, started feeling even a bit faint, hot, just that almost panic attack nauseous feeling and so I cut my workout off and went home. I suspected E being high, (labs will say for sure in 3-4 days) but still stabbing in the dark,
I was like this is awful. I fell asleep an hour, middle of the day and woke up and decided to take .75mg of Arimidex. Within an hour, just like last week, I started feeling much better. That heavy, sick, panicky feeling was lifting. So I'm really guessing at dosing 260mg Test per week now, I'm spiking. I might try sub Q EOD injections for my Testosterone.

My plans was to do a T only cycle for 12 weeks, bring in HCG, (if it ever gets here from freaking China) and run 250-300mg of Test for 12 weeks and then see how I do with a PCT. If I don;t rebound, then it's for sure TRT and cruise and blast time. I think I'm ready now, just too chicken shit to go that route for good, but I know it's coming. I refuse to live with T levels below 500.

Anyhow, I hope what I was feeling today was a E spike, not that I want them, but this will explain that sick feeling. It was a bit unnerving. If it not that, then something else is up with me.

So I had backed off the Arimidex the past few days as I wanted accurate labs. Did my 130mg injection yesterday, stating feeling off last night, having not taken any
Arimidex for the past four days. Went and got labs drawn this morning and off to my workout. About five sets in, I started feeling a bit off, almost like a blood sugar thing, started feeling even a bit faint, hot, just that almost panic attack nauseous feeling and so I cut my workout off and went home. I suspected E being high, (labs will say for sure in 3-4 days) but still stabbing in the dark,
I was like this is awful. I fell asleep an hour, middle of the day and woke up and decided to take .75mg of Arimidex. Within an hour, just like last week, I started feeling much better. That heavy, sick, panicky feeling was lifting. So I'm really guessing at dosing 260mg Test per week now, I'm spiking. I might try sub Q EOD injections for my Testosterone.

My plans was to do a T only cycle for 12 weeks, bring in HCG, (if it ever gets here from freaking China) and run 250-300mg of Test for 12 weeks and then see how I do with a PCT. If I don;t rebound, then it's for sure TRT and cruise and blast time. I think I'm ready now, just too chicken shit to go that route for good, but I know it's coming. I refuse to live with T levels below 500.

Anyhow, I hope what I was feeling today was a E spike, not that I want them, but this will explain that sick feeling. It was a bit unnerving. If it not that, then something else is up with me.

That's pretty quick response to Arimidex but I too respond very quickly to these meds. I would cut the injections back to 80mg 3x weekly with .25mg Arimidex 3x weekly. Do the injections in the morning and Arimidex at night the same day. Once hCG arrives use 250iu 3x weekly on the other days and take one day off of meds weekly.

This will be a great start point to proceed from and get all this nailed down. You don't want high E2 levels as you age because the prostate will stop playing nice.

Well it was not spiking E. I may have crashed it a bit now as I took 1mg Arimidex after this lab was drawn. Amazing how low my E is here in relation to how high my T is?

Also, what to think of the free T? These are my labs on only 250mg per week of test C. So I guess I am officially doing my first test only blast. Lol is that free t approaching triple the range amount to be of any concern? Seems crazy high. Any insight to why? What it might mean? Or is that to be expected? Any estimates on where my total test might be based on free test reading? 3000+?

Test ...........>1500....range ng/dl 348-1197

Free test ....high 51.1 ...range pg/ml 6.8-21.0

Estridol sensitive 13.8.... range pg/ml 8.0-35.0

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws