over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12.5mg and 25mg I forgot what a difference

BIG1512

Registered
So I went back down to 12.5mg on my mk for a few days until my order came in. Well not sleepy at all during the day during this time. Past 2 days went back to 25mg and boom can't hold my head up during the day. Is there really a big difference in terms of gains between the doses? If not I'm going back down to 12.5mg. It was nice not to feel sleepy throughout the day. I guess I was so use to being sleepy I forgot what it was like to be awake.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Professional Muscle mobile app

So I went back down to 12.5mg on my mk for a few days until my order came in. Well not sleepy at all during the day during this time. Past 2 days went back to 25mg and boom can't hold my head up during the day. Is there really a big difference in terms of gains between the doses? If not I'm going back down to 12.5mg. It was nice not to feel sleepy throughout the day. I guess I was so use to being sleepy I forgot what it was like to be awake.

If I recall correctly there was a study done I think on 10mg vs 50mg doses and GH serum was no major difference but IGF was maybe 30-40% higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try dosing it pre-w/o, MassiveG stated he does it this way and it has helped him a lot.

I do 12.5 about 2 hours before bed and once I'm up in the morning, I feel refreshed and good to go.

I just turned 48 and this stuff is making a difference for my physique.

Last edited:
I'm sure you could Google the study. Not much of a difference in the amount of hgh but a difference in your igf levels for sure when taking 25mg. But 12.5 mg is still highly beneficial. For most ppl the sides (in your case lethargy) tend to go away or subside over time. If they don't i would recommend staying at the dose you can manage.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

The first couple weeks I had insane hunger and different sleeping patterns, but after that it almost felt like I wasn't taking anything at all.

I thought it might be bunk, but in the beginning the hunger was just out of control.

I do 12.5 about 2 hours before bed and once I'm up in the morning, I feel refreshed and good to go.

wow bio I always thought you were in your early 30's from the last pics ive seen of you....looking great for 48

Try dosing it pre-w/o, MassiveG stated he does it this way and it has helped him a lot.
It definitely makes a difference for me, as Friday night I missed my dose pre- work out and decided to take it prior to bed, and Saturday was pretty much a fog and fatigue.
I am starting a diet so I am going to clean out of mk677 for 2 weeks and then start getting to the deep end of the diet head first.

Bio i always wanted to ask this...

This was even before u were a mod.

Have you stolen victor martinez picture and using it as your profile avatar picture here on pro muscle ( not showing the face) ? lol

Its ok Bio. Dont worry. We all have to come clean one day or the other.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Bio i always wanted to ask this...

This was even before u were a mod.

Have you stolen victor martinez picture and using it as your profile avatar picture here on pro muscle ( not showing the face) ? lol

Its ok Bio. Dont worry. We all have to come clean one day or the other.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Not Victor, it's Flex Wheeler. It's from his last photo shoot...it's an iconic photo. Nothing to come clean about.

Last edited:
Not Victor, it's Flex Wheeler. It's from his last photo shoot...it's an iconic photo. Nothing to come clean about.
lol I was joking Bio.

I thought it was actually u! I have never seen any of your pics other this this, how u look like etc. So you could be a gentleman of African origin and also a high level NPC, NABBA competitor from back in your prime with round big muscle bellies and nice insertions. Its very much a possibility. Obviously you cant see a lot in this little pic but a lot of bodybuilders of African origin CAN look that good in certain angles/poses like some of the big names, doesn't have to be a flex wheeler or martinez necessarily.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lol I knew your were referencing MK/sleepiness even without the direct reference to either in the thread title.

Same thing happens to me. 12.5 is tolerable...but 25 knocks me into non-functional land. Tired dosing pre (as per MG's idea) and that does seem to help with the initial sleepiness wave, at least at 12.5.

But at 25 nothing seems to help.

Are we talking about MK-677 here?

Just stick to 12.5mg for now. After a couple of months increase the dose slowly, I usually increase 0.1ml (2.5mg of 25mg solution) a week at a time. 25mg is where I stop, it is plenty.

The first couple weeks I had insane hunger and different sleeping patterns, but after that it almost felt like I wasn't taking anything at all.

I thought it might be bunk, but in the beginning the hunger was just out of control.

Glad to hear this. First night I took 12.5mg and literally could not sleep due to the hunger.

Glad to hear this. First night I took 12.5mg and literally could not sleep due to the hunger.

yeah i started GH and MK around the same time and the first few nights my sleep was actually total shit, fast forward now im 2 weeks into GH and 1 week into MK and i'm falling asleep faster at night than i ever have. i'm still waking up to piss every 3 hours at this point, would be nice to get to the point of sleeping a full night through, seems to never happen for me.

Good stuff. Been wanting to get on some mk very soon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yeah i started GH and MK around the same time and the first few nights my sleep was actually total shit, fast forward now im 2 weeks into GH and 1 week into MK and i'm falling asleep faster at night than i ever have. i'm still waking up to piss every 3 hours at this point, would be nice to get to the point of sleeping a full night through, seems to never happen for me.

Have you tried cutting out fluids around 8pm?

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner